Interactive world clocks extension, easily one click to show, work offline.
- Show daylight depends on cities's location - Analog and digital clocks - Add as many clocks as you want - Drag annd drop management - 24h and 12h views - Work Offline Any questions, please contact [email protected]
- (2020-06-29) Natalya Gorbunova: Просто не работает, увы.
- (2020-02-21) Tonna Tang: It's a simple and very helpful tool. Without any new tab and it showed all clocks. But recently it showed nothing and went all blank. Would you help update it?
- (2019-10-21) Joon Hong: Have been using this for several months no ads, simple, does its job. Though there's room for improvement on UI/UX, it's doing its core functions perfectly
- (2019-01-05) Mosio: works fine, simple and functional. i tried different ones but this one seems to work fine when you need to see the time in other countries for your work and international communications. cool
- (2018-12-07) pushistik6: неверное время... а так красиво бы было, если б еще работало
- (2018-10-14) Roy Sigayerd: Москву не правильно показывает ,на час вперед показывает Author, please correct the city of Moscow.. Time does not correctly show.. Forward for 1 hour goes
- (2018-05-03) Damien Desplats: Simple, fonctionnel et utilisable. On a les villes que l'on souhaite et on peut les réordonner. Ça s'affiche depuis n'importe quel onglet au survol. Pas de bug remarqué pour le moment. Parfait !
- (2018-03-02) Artemisa Kowe: Simple and cute as i am. Thank you.
- (2017-01-07) I wish it had day of week, as well. Traveling constantly means losing track of the day, as well aa time zones.
- (2016-12-23) Excellent.
- (2016-08-24) It is exactly what I was looking for. My only problem, and it is kind of a big problem for me, is the size. This would be much better if it was a half (or maybe even a quarter) the size it is. I would like something I could keep up but this eats up too much of the screen.
- (2016-05-05) Yin H. Yiu: Just what I needed!
- (2015-10-10) Paul B.: Very nice. Thanks.
- (2015-06-03) Jani Patokallio: Would be great if the clocks weren't so bloody huge -- why not add an option to disable the analog clocks entirely?
- (2015-05-10) Bulent Tastan: Great design with visual representation of how the sky is in each location you add
- (2015-04-26) mohamed guernina: super
- (2015-04-24) Tariq Qureshi: Live icon would've been really helpful
- (2014-11-23) Oscar Scai: I really was in need of such an apparatus, you saved my day thanks a milli!
- (2014-10-17) Awesome!
- (2014-10-09) Amit Singh: Really Awesome
- (2014-09-08) simple, i like it. but maybe some improve on display would make it better.
- (2014-08-24) Stanley Lee: neaty and useful
- (2014-07-22) PaoPao P: Awesome!Big digital numbers included "delete" function. You can simple move the clock up and down depends on where you want them to be
- (2014-07-07) Hamza Tariq: Great app. Just need one thing. Please put (SELECTION OPTION)
- (2014-06-18) Rory Oliver: Like this but the clocks are way too big. I have to organise a lot of meetings across 4-5 timezones and it is a pain to have to keep on scolling down to see all times.
- (2020-03-30, v:1.2.0) Bulent Tastan: Please let's fix it
This app is really great looking and amazingly functional. But recently it stopped working. It must be a small bug, but we would appreciate if you could fix it or make it open source so someone else can make it available for everyone. Thanks
- (2020-02-19, v:1.2.0) Sungho Hwang: not working
loved this app but not working all of a sudden.
- (2020-02-14, v:1.2.0) Julianne H: Extension Doesn't Work
I installed this extension a few years ago and it worked great. I just got a new laptop, and the extension does not function as of January 2020. Typing in a city name, zip code, or any configuration shows nothing on the list.
- (2020-01-12, v:1.2.0) Tonna Tang: Blank and cannot see any cities
I can't see any time when clicking the icon. All cities and times are gone. It's all blank and unable to add any cities.
- (2019-12-11, v:1.2.0) Bulent Tastan: Wrong timezone for Istanbul
Turkey adopted +3 timezone permanently last year, effectively removed time adjustment for daylight savings, but the app still changes the time. Is there a way to fix this?
- (2019-07-25, v:1.2.0) Dainish Ajay Chhaya: Awesome Clock gets removed automatically
After the awesome clock extension is added to chrome, it gets automatically removed after 2-3 days.Please find a solution to my problem soon
- (2018-10-14, v:1.2.0) Roy Sigayerd: The city of Moscow is not the right time
Author, please correct the city of Moscow.. Time does not correctly show.. Forward for 1 hour goes
- (2018-03-19, v:1.2.0) why?
why is it in french when i am english?
- (2018-01-26, v:1.2.0) pushistik6: Moscow time
С 26 октября 2014 года московскому времени соответствует UTC+3, а не +4... сейчас часики на час спешат, и непонятно, как это исправить | Since October 26, 2014 Moscow time corresponds to UTC + 3, and not +4 ... now the clock for an hour rush, and it is unclear how to fix it
- (2016-12-23, v:1.2.0) Awsome Clock...
Hello, Excellent clock! Imho it would be even better if a mouseover tooltip showed the time of the first clock instead of saying 'Awsome Clock'. And if the window properly resized if only one or two clocks are used. Sincerely, Mick
- (2016-08-01, v:1.2.0) Partnership Offer
Hello! I represent the company EXT.GURU. I have reviewed your extension, and I would like to invite you to work with our company. I have analyzed, that your extension "Awesome Clock" can bring you a guaranteed high income. You can get the maximum profit with our automatic service for monetizing browser extensions, while our advertising is not annoying or malicious, and does not prevent the extension of functionality. Our system optimizes traffic from around the world. We provide coordination of all the nuances and suggestions of webmasters. Payments are carried out upon request during one hour at a convenient system to you. We would also like to note that our system does not interfere with other systems of monetization, you can plug in our program as an additional method to generate an income. If you have any other extensions, we can discuss. We look forward to collaborating. Sincerely EXT.GURU team. Contacts ICQ: 654784658 Jabber: [email protected] Skype: extguru [email protected]
- (2015-05-28, v:1.2.0) michael young: piece of shit
don't have all cities
- (2015-04-24, v:1.2.0) Tariq Qureshi: Make icon live?
How about making the clock icon live? So I can display the clock that I want and not have to click to find out what time it is, just glance at it?
- (2015-03-11, v:1.2.0) Raúl J García: View size
If there was an option to make the pop up reach all the way to the bottom of the screen that would be great. The reason is to be able to see as many clocks as your screen will allow without having to scroll.
- (2013-05-22, v:1.1.0) 功能建议
“下一步要做什么”的选择动作可以默认选择，比如默认选择到剪贴板，这样就可以少掉一步操作。 截图功能请向qq截图靠齐。 Thanks