A simple Chrome Extension to quickly duplicate events on Google Calendar.
This extension adds a "Duplicate event" icon on the event preview card, letting you quickly duplicate it with one single click.
- (2021-06-01) Timothy Barbarino: Bit clunky but adds an absolutely vital feature that I can't believe isn't built in by our Google overlords.
- (2021-05-08) Siân: Love the functionality but the bug of it switching to a random day in day view is making it just as cumbersome as doing it without the extension.
- (2021-03-29) Matthew Rescott: COULD be super helpful, but everytime I use it it takes me from the "week" view I normally use back to the "day" view - and three days back, so it actually creates more work to duplicate something. Love the idea, few tweaks and it could be great!
- (2021-03-10) Максим Журавлев: Just works
- (2020-11-17) Jean-Christophe Cabot: I've been waiting for this for such a long time ! Thank you so much !
- (2020-11-02) Jochem van der Zaag: Amazing functionality, thank you for making this! However, it doesnt seem to work with out-of-office events, and seeing as these cannot be made as repeating events, i would want to use this extension for that purpose.
- (2020-10-01) Erich Luedtke: Excellent timesaver. It makes time blocking repetitive tasks much easier to duplicate/create. An easy way to duplicate an event on the same calendar with the same length and title is a feature that has been missing from Google calendar from the start, I'm grateful for this little shortcut. TIP: If you run into the problem of the view changing like Katiana had. Keep your finger on the keyboard shortcut key so you can quickly jump back (W) for week (X) for 4 days etc - Hit Reload on the page if it starts taking you back a couple of weeks or something Simplistic & safe implementation too. It doesn't require calendar authorization, it is simply doing all the painstaking steps you normally do clicking and going into menus -- though it does this really fast. Thank you!
- (2020-07-17) Katiana Louis: Such a timesaver. I love it and will use it forever. However with the new update whenever I duplicate an event it takes me back 12 days and with a different view "week" instead of "four days." This is extremely frustrating, as you can imagine.
- (2020-08-04, v:1.0.3) Jerry Gershman: Multiple dates
Very interested in this extension but I may be missing a step or sequence. I can duplicate in same date (not sure why that is helpful) but how do/can I quickly replicate onto one or more different dates for same event? Hoping your extension eliminates the "copy, paste" routines.
- (2020-07-27, v:1.0.3) Christopher Toh: View switched to Daily view after duplicating event
Hi Fabio, just gave the extension a quick test! Thanks for creating this as it has been a timesaver. Just a small issue – after duplicating the event, I'm brought to the daily view instead of the weekly view which is the initial view I'm working out of. Is this a known limitation issue or something which can be fixed?