Lets you make a playlist by simply lining up tabs
This extensions lets you use tabs to make a temporary video playlist. When active the extension will switch to the tab to the right when a video finishes. When that tab's video finishes it will switch to the next and so on. By using the middle mouse button you can very easily line up videos you want to watch. Note: This extension only works with the HTML5 player, make sure you have it at https://www.youtube.com/html5 . Videos featured in the screenshots and video were made by vlogbrothers (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGaVdbSav8xWuFWTadK6loA)
- (2021-04-04) Roy Willitts: Great extension!
- (2021-03-19) broulis la: awesome simple concept and works! thats why I rated it!
- (2020-12-17) Michał Olejniczak: This extension is exactly what I been looking for a long time. Is it possible to handle also remaining full screen? With this feature extensions would be perfect!
- (2020-09-11) Đức Giang: Simple but just what I need! Thanks so much!
- (2019-11-25) Junkrat Masterson: Love it. Thought this should be a thing and found yours. Works as desired. One feature I was hoping for is the ability to sort the videos by video length. When I go on a tab opening spree I like to sort the videos by shortest first so I can get through many as fast as possible, saving the longest for last. Would it be possible for this extension to do that automatically?
- (2019-03-16) Haas: Since youtube won't let you queue up videos (without making a playlist) this seems to be the next best thing. Works well for me! Use it almost daily.
- (2019-02-09) This is the best extension, I've been using it since you made it for that guy on reddit. And love it.
- (2019-01-18) Andrey Shevchuk: The idea to use tabs as a playlist is simple and elegant. And it works.
- (2018-12-07) Disciple de Jésus-Christ: marche pas
- (2018-09-16) pioun777: does not work for me
- (2018-07-13) Sami Kankaristo: Great extension! Way faster and easier to use than creating ad-hoc playlists. However, I wonder whether "Close tab when complete" should be disabled by default? It would probably be less surprising for new users. ----- I second Paul L's wish for supporting extensions like The Great Suspender, but I realize that adding support for this may be difficult or even impossible. The extensions have different developers, and I'm not sure if Chrome does, or even should, allow this. Imagine any extension looking at any other extension's data... I think The Great Suspender has a setting for auto-unsuspending a tab when it becomes active, so this may work already (with the right settings).
- (2018-06-12) Umbra TuSlayer: Only needs a video full-screen option.
- (2018-05-07) Zárbók Bence: fantastic how simple and effective this is thank you!
- (2018-04-14) Paul L: This is a pretty useful extension to have if you have a habit of accumulating Youtube videos in tabs, like I do. To use this extension you need to visit the first video, in the left-most tab. Make sure the video is paused, then hit the extension icon in the top right. This will auto play the video and work the extension. The only drawback that this application has is that it appears to be incompatible with extensions which suspend inactive tabs. Meaning that google will still be able to eat all your ram. A suggested improvement would be to swap to the suspended tab and if the URL in the tab has 'youtube' in it then refresh and continue. (Just because I tend to watch lots of long videos) Great extension, I am glad I found it.
- (2018-01-03) ВАСЯ пупкин: Отлично работает и легче похожего конкурента. *****
- (2016-09-15) Kosta P: Works good for me, thx
- (2018-09-16, v:0.3) pioun777: Why this extension takes that much space
Most extensions weight few hundred kB and this one 1.49MiB while it is very simple one. Could you tell me why?
- (2018-01-08, v:0.2) erika fafandel: Filter
Hello... I have one question... Can you tell me where and how can I add code that is filtering videos, if I want to play only music videos?