Change the Woman from Google Analytics
That woman on the Google Analytics homepage. Yeah, this replaces her with random others. Now updated for the new 2016 design!
- (2015-06-18) Patrick Corbett: You beat me to it!
- (2015-02-19) Rose Crowell: Totally worth it.
- (2014-05-28) Lukáš Marek: Incredibly useful! :-)
- (2014-04-22) Jeremy Rivera: Just a lovely, completely useless and yet entertaining mod.
- (2014-03-09) Jelle Ursem: Hilariously brilliant.
- (2013-10-18) Kenny Chung: This is dumb.
- (2013-10-11) Paul Sanders: Great work! Is AdWords Man also available?
- (2013-10-10) Lars Johansson: An essential addition.
- (2013-10-08) Eric Sheydwasser: I did not create this, but I can guarantee that it is awesome!
- (2013-10-07) Paul Shapiro: Hilarious
- (2016-08-20, v:2.0) Partnership Offer
Hello! I represent the company EXT.GURU. I have reviewed your extension, and I would like to invite you to work with our company. I have analyzed, that your extension "Analytics Woman" can bring you a guaranteed high income. You can get the maximum profit with our automatic service for monetizing browser extensions, while our advertising is not annoying or malicious, and does not prevent the extension of functionality. Our system optimizes traffic from around the world. We provide coordination of all the nuances and suggestions of webmasters. Payments are carried out upon request during one hour at a convenient system to you. We would also like to note that our system does not interfere with other systems of monetization, you can plug in our program as an additional method to generate an income. If you have any other extensions, we can discuss. We look forward to collaborating. Sincerely EXT.GURU team. Contacts ICQ: 654784658 Jabber: [email protected] Skype: extguru [email protected] email: [email protected]
- (2015-06-18, v:1.4) Patrick Corbett: Wildcard
Works EXCEPT when Google runs their own experiments on the targeted page: http://www.google.com/analytics/, presumably to decide once and for all whether Mariam Naficy or Nicole Remington converts more to access Analytics. Add a "*" to the end of that URL in your manifest.json and we've got a winner!