This extension is a hyper version of Google Analytics URL Builder and tag URL's to be tracked in Google Analytics Campaign reports.
With this tool you can add UTM parameters to fully track your campaigns performance in Google Analytics: List of features: - Read current web address automatically - Unlimited presets of tags for fast tagging - Force Lowercase (on/off toggle) - Bit.ly shortening support - Auto generate the final URL - Copy to clipboard button - Remember your last UTM's set (for 60 minutes) - "Copy UTM's only" button - Import/Export presets for backup or sharing - Keep the tagging screen open all the time (docked version) 100% Privacy guaranteed! This extension does not collect your tagging data or browsing activity. Permissions are needed for features sake.
- (2019-06-23) Michal Eshet: Great!
- (2018-12-10) Елена Сербин: ok
- (2018-09-27) jack laros: The best UTM extension ever. Fast & efficient
- (2018-09-11) Julie Crowhurst: Great extension - quick and easy to use and easy to share templates with others to make sure we all use it in the same way.
- (2018-08-15) Jeff Larsen: Beautiful tool, nice and streamlined!
- (2018-06-03) rondio ltd: one of my favorites chrome extention
- (2018-06-01) Tomer Afek: Simply the best. Is updated frequently and in accordance with trends in the market.
- (2018-02-19) I teach all my clients to use this. There is NEVER an excuse to send out a naked link ever again with this extension. It's a massive timesaver and helps track marketing activity with ease.
- (2017-10-15) Moshe Saraf: Très Jolie
- (2017-08-03) Alona Adwords Expert & Yandex Expert: Very useful extension Thank you you saved me a lot of time !
- (2017-08-03) Amiel Riss: MUST HAVE
- (2017-08-03) slavi tkach: honestly a time saver ppc must have tool
- (2017-08-03) Ofer Segali: One of my most useable extension that I use! It's a must have one
- (2017-08-03) ריקי אשכנזי: תוסף חובה!
- (2017-08-03) Yan Yanko Kotliarsky: One of the best add-on out there
- (2017-08-03) שרון אפטר: Great Tool!! Works perfect.
- (2017-08-03) Etgar Shpivak: A Must have add-on for every digital marketer
- (2017-08-03) Eliad Malul: Save time, Great tool!
- (2017-08-03) Gil White: Great tool!
- (2017-08-03) Yallon Daka90: A great Add-On. Been using it for years - never let me down :)
- (2017-08-03) Qognify Solutions: Amazing
- (2017-08-02) Ohad Shaked: perfect
- (2017-08-02) Yoray Sanela: Makes the tagging task easy then ever. very useful in case you need to generate tagged urls over and over again manually.
- (2017-08-02) Gabriel Menashe: awesome
- (2017-04-25) דאנסדיירקט ישראל: מאשפר לךהכניס את הפרמטרים בקלות ללינק
- (2020-05-09, v:8.7) Mateo Sol: Keeps deleting saved presets
Hello, I'm using this on a Macbook and every one in a while I find all my presets have been deleted. What could be responsible? Cheers
- (2020-03-06, v:8.6) Elina Hämäläinen: Bitly API V4 migration?
Hi, has this extension been updated to use Bitly's API V4? I have been receiving warnings about the support for older API versions ending soon after using this extension. (https://support.bitly.com/hc/en-us/articles/360004395631)
- (2019-11-22, v:8.1) Avishka Nirmal: url
how to create a url
- (2019-11-22, v:8.1) Avishka Nirmal: url
how to create url
- (2019-02-14, v:7.5) Glen C: Loss of Goo.gl support
What will happen when google stop supporting its own url shortener. Will you just use bitly? Or somehow can you use Firebase?
- (2017-12-15, v:6.3) 賴建源: Can't backup Presets
When click the backup button in settings, it will link to︰options.html#
- (2017-11-02, v:6.1) Keegan Rush: Keeping extension open on MAC
Hello, I was wondering if there would be the option to possibly incorporate the option to have the extension window stay open on Mac until clicked away from in the same window. For example, if i have 2 separate windows open, and open the URL Builder in 1 of the windows, then click over to the second window & have the URL Builder stay open in the window that it was opened in. I know that it works this way on Windows, but i've noticed that it is not supported on Mac.
- (2017-09-11, v:5.6) Jason Olas: ability to add fields
Hey Assaf, I think this is a great extension. I have a couple of custom parameters that we include in our URLs and if we were able to include those custom fields in this extension it would be amazing! I know we can just add them to the generated URL but the ease of having it in the builder for the clients we recommend your plugin to would make it so helpful. Best, Jason
- (2017-03-27, v:5.6) Ana Hoffman: Icon non-clickable
Hey, Assaf - have been using your extension for years (it's awesome; thanks!!!), this is the first time I've run into this problem. All of a sudden, when I click on the extension icon to generate a link, nothing happens. No normal drop-down window to build a link. Nothing. I've updated Chrome to the latest version. Still nothing. Any idea? Thanks! Ana
- (2017-01-25, v:5.1) Google Permissions
Good day, under presets I enabled access to a google account to add the url to history. However I added the permission to the wrong account. I went on google to remove the permission. However on preset, the enabled button is grayed out.I need to enable permissions on the correct account but the extension has no revoke button.
- (2012-08-20, v:2.6) Leah: Editing Campaign field results in a new bitly url each keystroke
Hi, I really love this extension, but I find that if I am typing in the Campaign field, a new bitly url is generated on every keystroke. It seems that it might be better if there were an option to click a button to generate the URL when I'm ready, rather than it do so for every field change? Just a thought after creating dozens of useless bitly urls. :) Thanks.