Quickly create UTMs to track your content across the web
**No sign up or sign in required to use UTM Extension** This UTM.io extension is a better version of the Google Analytics URL Builder. You can use your newly tagged URLs to measure your campaigns in Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Kissmetrics, Amplitude and just about any other analytics tools. UTM Builder Extension Features: - Bulk create links and save time - Custom branded domain link shortener - No more messy spreadsheets - Save templates for UTM campaigns - Sync utm templates across your team - URL auto-populated into form field - Auto-fill fields for speed and consistency - Cloud storage integration for logging - Share directly to Facebook and Twitter - Shorten UTMs with Bit.ly integration - Save all links and user activity to your account Save time by efficiently generating Google Analytics tracking links, aka UTM tracking codes with never leaving your Chrome browser. Get your Google Analytics URL builder for free. Everyone should use UTM tracking codes with their links in Kissmetrics, Mixpanel and Google Analytics accounts. This is how you effectively track your online marketing campaigns in Google Analytics, KISSmetrics, Mixpanel, and Amplitude. Use our simple Chrome extension and build Google Analytics tracking URLs in no time. Creating UTMs to track your digital marketing campaigns is the best way to gauge their effectiveness. However, creating UTMs can be tedious and time-consuming. As digital marketers, we know this firsthand. We've created a simple tool to build UTMs with never leaving your browser. We've integrated time-saving features to reduce the amount of effort it takes to creating UTMs. Our favorite feature is the ability to create UTM templates- solving the headache of repeated copy and pasting the same data.
- (2021-07-06) Brett Morcombe: Its good and saves time. The social share buttons Facebook and Twitter are not visible, missing ;(
- (2018-04-24) Maxime Philippon: The new tool is cool but not working efficiently sadly.
- (2017-05-23) Dan Sweeney: First off you should be using UTMs. If you don't know why then reply below. Secondly once you start using UTMs there really is no better tool. It's lightweight and saves you a ton of time. We all know we should be using UTMs and this helps that become reality.
- (2017-05-19) Jude Connally: Installed it and was rocking it non-stop. Super intuitive!
- (2017-05-17) amadou dieye: dieye saer
- (2017-04-20) Shesh Giri: Great tool for all marketers out there. Thank you Effin
- (2017-04-12) Ansel Taft: I like Effin Amazing's UTM Builder. It does a consistently good job. I appreciate that it starts with the last state so if I'm working with the same site it's a timesaver. From here, let me flow into some suggestions: 1. It would be awesome if the last state were based on the domain (subdomain, really) so as I jumped around it would contextually keep up as I jumped around. You can set up Presets of course, but ain't nobody got time for that. :) 2. It would be nice if utm_month were an option, or give us the ability to add parameters. 3. It would be an excellent improvement to allow users to change the UTM codes' order. After I make changes I always manually edit the order and place source first. Every. Time. You would get all the kudos from me if there were more flexibility in this regard. Cheers!
- (2017-03-13) Mark Wilson: So easy to use and saves me a lot of time creating trackable links for my newsletter. Highly recommend!
- (2017-02-06) Tomas Herzberger: works perfectly.
- (2017-01-27) Kieran Daniels: This is one of the most used extensions I have ever installed. Period. By a LONG shot. I think that's what reviews should come down to is not just how "cool" it is -- but how much do you actually use it? This UTM builder might only save me 30-60 seconds per UTM, but I create literally hundreds a day and that's a massive win.
- (2017-01-17) Beth Saunders: This tool has been really helpful making tagged URLs quick and easy! I love that it remembers the fields I have filled out so I can always remember the campaign names I used in the past. Great tool that I definitely recommend if you tag a lot of URLs!
- (2016-12-27) Wun Warehouse: Installs fine and will work sometimes. Most of the time it won't recognize my mouse clicks and won't let me input any information. At times when I am able to interact with the form and make an error, it won't let me hover back to correct my error and will render the extension useless. Gonna keep it to see if anything changes but already re-installed twice.
- (2016-09-01) Mark Krupinski: Building UTM's can be a time suck. I highly recommend this little tool to maintain your sanity.
- (2016-07-28) Youssef El Akkari: Never even thought about moving away from spreadsheet templates before discovering this tool. You really come to appreciate its simplicity and power when you're creating tons of tracking links per day and make use of the huge time-saver features such as the presets. 5 stars all the way!
- (2016-07-25) Matias Carrera: Great!
- (2016-07-13) Marina Ofengeim: Thanks!
- (2016-07-08) Michael Glass: So simple, and extremely helpful when I'm scheduling out social media links to track. Love that I can use presets for different accounts, campaigns, and etc. to save me tons of time! Thanks devs!
- (2016-06-02) Kate T: Really handy, saves me a lot of time. The fact that it stores everything (with notes) to a google sheet is really useful. The presets are also a time-saver.
- (2016-02-03) Alexis Favis: This extension is (almost) exactly what I was looking for. This is a great extension and I can't wait to tell my team about it. Wish that it supported Google URL shortener too, and had the option to turn off term and content fields if you are not using them. Still a 5 star extension though! Analytics nerds unite!
- (2015-10-24) Hugo Marín: This is the kind of extesion that you need.
- (2015-08-31) Dan McGaw: I love this tool, has helped me tons.
- (2015-07-07) Orrett Davis: Amazing tool! Makes it incredible convenient to create UTMs. Where has this been all my life!
- (2015-07-02) Mark Bunker: Love the presets feature- saved me a ton of time when creating similar links for campaigns.
- (2015-06-29) Chris Edwards: I have been looking for something like this for a while. Very simple to use and makes it quick and simple create UTMs. The presets save so much time when creating for different campaigns.
- (2015-06-29) Daniel McGaw: Is saving me a ton of time on storing and tracking UTMs
- (2016-03-29, v:0.2.4) Martin Simo: bugged links with parameters
hi! first of all, thanks for the great extension. It looks really useful and I am looking forward to using it instead of excel. I have noticed a bug however. If I try to create a utm for an address already containing some parameters (e.g. google.com/?hl=en) the created link is bugged in the following way. The created link looks like google.com/?hl=en?utm_source=google, i.e. it contains two "?" symbols. Links like these are ignored by analytics. After experimenting I found that links like this register as direct traffic. This should be fairly easy to fix. Just look if there is a "?" symbol and use "&" if so. Although it could create stranger interactions with anchor links and hash parameters ("#"). Have a great day :) Martin
- (2016-02-22, v:0.1.38) Kaustubh Shetye: Form freezes
to start of this is an amazing product yo guy have built here! Building UTm links was never easier and the shorten link add-on is just amazing. I seem to have a bit of a problem with the form which freezes sometimes. Can you tell me what I am doing wrong? Thanks!
- (2015-10-20, v:0.0.37) Jen Flitter: frozen form
The form seems to have stopped working for me - it freezes, won't let me input a link and has a red symbol showing it will not work. Any ideas what the issue might be? Otherwise great product! Cheers!
- (2015-08-11, v:0.0.37) Mark H: Why bitly?
Why not goo.gl? It's free and easy and lives inside of our Google accounts. I would install the tool then. Thanks for making it!