The Page Analytics Chrome Extension allows you to see how customers interact with your web pages.
- (2020-01-16) Liber Educação: Doesn't work. When I click, it gives me a generic list of possible problems.
- (2020-01-10) R S: আপনার সাইটের যাবতিয় তথ্য খুব সহজে পেতে এটি একটি দারুন Extensions, এটি সত্যিই দুরুন কাজ করে। ধন্যবাদ। #zohabd.com
- (2019-11-04) Arun Kumar: Its not working even though I have signed in with the right gmail account which has analytics access.Can anyone assist me on this?
- (2019-10-23) Veronika Marcus: Didnt Work Error [object Object]
- (2019-10-14) Brice Julien: pas de soucis particulier. Très rapide pour voir les stats de pages spécifiques sans passer pour l'interface analytics
- (2019-10-01) Antimo Russo: Any possibility to see data from different website I manage without logging in and out trough each single account?
- (2019-09-20) Rick Guan: It's not mobile friendly to use when I check the click rate on a mobile page via Google Chrome browser. The Top display board covers a large part of the screen and some links, so I cant see the click rate on the top part anyway.
- (2019-09-11) Daniela Gareis: Está activa, pero no muestra los datos.
- (2019-07-30) franco vanzini: No me funciona, ya probe borrandola y probando si mi script esta bien.
- (2019-07-18) Thomas Moore: Frequently Breaks and displays no information. Probably the third time I've reinstalled it until it breaks again.
- (2019-07-14) Bora Özkut: an itibariyle çalışmamaktadır.
- (2019-07-13) Martin Zugec: Really? Doesn't allow you to select which account you want to use, can use only the default (primary) account. That makes it completely useless to me. I'm not going to switch my default to account that is used only for analytics and nothing else.
- (2019-07-11) Alex AkzoNobel: Not bad when it works. Doesnt seem to like newer GA360 accounts - when i try and change GA suite, my searches only bring up one of my accounts. As other people have pointed out, am concerned by amount of great products/tools being retired - like this one and ones in adwords. You couldnt even send feedback on this app as that function was looking for G+.... which has been retired!
- (2019-07-07) j k: Options page loads chrome-extension://fnbdnhhicmebfgdgglcdacdapkcihcoh/options-compiled.js which is not available.
- (2019-06-03) Would be so much better if it overlayed behavior flow data from the page I was on. Feel like this would be an easy addition to this extension or a much more useful extension in general.
- (2019-05-29) Abhishek Shukla: No idea why everyone is saying it doesn't work. It works like charm for me. I can customise everything. Thanks for this extension. Loved the in-page click analysis feature especially. It is like heatmap.
- (2019-05-21) Daniel Morris: The tool stopped working and continually asks me to log in. It automatically signs me in and goes to the GA main screen. It shows I'm signed in. I only have one account for analytics. The same dialogue box shows when I click on the extension, saying that I'm not logged in.
- (2019-05-17) Sloan Seaman: Disappointed. Wanted to send feedback and the feedback link in the tool is broken. Wanted to send feedback via the support on this page and that link as well is also broken. I would hope at least the basic feedback mechanism would be tested on each release. Specifics: 404 on URL https://plus.google.com/communities/109213383987078350729
- (2019-04-22) Elisha Jacobsen: helpful when it works but doesn't always load with page, even with refresh which is very frustrating. Feedback leads to a 404 page..
- (2019-04-09) Todd Rohrer: Since Google+ is no longer a thing, there's nowhere to put support... so I'll put it here. I'd really like this extension to be turned off by default. I access a lot of websites that my company has analytics on, and it's really annoying for the data panel to pop up every single time I hit a web page. When I want that kind of information, it's useful, but there's no way to default the panel off without disabling the extension entirely.
- (2019-04-08) Jiří Kazelle: not working ...
- (2019-03-27) Baden Brewer: For those who say this tool is broken or doesn't show anything, you are probably logged in with multiple Google accounts. Make sure the Analytics account you're trying to view with is your (default) Google account. An easy way to test this is: 1. Open Gmail 2. Click your profile photo in the top right corner 3. Verify the account e-mail with (default) is the same Analytics account 4. If it's not... sign out of all Google accounts and first sign in with your Analytics account Hope that helps.
- (2019-03-21) Alexandra Krichevtsova: почему-то нет данных о количестве кликов на outbound ссылки. это можно исправить?
- (2019-02-28) SBM User: i love this! its an easy and fast way to see the stats of my sites
- (2019-01-26) Muhammad Akbar: i am try to connect my analytics but some reason to not show a data i do not know why? https://www.pokemonuraniumdownload.com