A toolbar to allow publishers to see detailed information about ads served by Google to their site.
The Ad Review Toolbar BETA (by Google) is designed for publishers that are using Google AdSense or DoubleClick Ad Exchange on their site. The tool allows publishers to see more detailed information about the ads running on their site while viewing them the browser. This tool is now DEPRECATED. There is an alternative toolbar at https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/google-publisher-toolbar/omioeahgfecgfpfldejlnideemfidnkc?hl=en. Changelist: 0.10.0 Deprecated 0.9.13 Various bugfixes - Green borders around ads no longer disappear after the ad is hovered over - Higher z-indices of overlays and toolbar to support more site designs - Support for changed extension API in chrome 17 Make not authorized error per page, instead of per ad 0.9.12 Add support for ads served by googleadservices.com
- (2020-08-21) Jonathan Knopp: This extension claims to be deprecated and points to a newer tool, but that tool doesn't exist in the chrome web store. Please update your stuff or remove it.
- (2019-05-16) Israel Gutierrez: LO MEJOR , EXELENTE
- (2016-11-27) Nhặt Lá Bồ Đề: rát hay
- (2016-02-23) Siti Salamah Tuloh: keren
- (2015-02-01) Jiya Rizvi: great app for publishers who might sometimes get an urge to look at their sites own ad content.
- (2014-12-16) hadeel meshal: thank you
- (2012-06-07) Bryan Eggers: This plugin stopped working over the last few days. It keeps telling me I'm not logged in (but I am logged into Adsense, what else could it be?).
- (2011-12-25) Girgis Elyoun: That is a great tool as adsense preview tool is not working in my ie9 but is it safe to use as i see it requested me to log into my google account is it safe to use as adsense data are not for public as the police say
- (2011-11-08) Rosly Mohd Yunus: I like to use Google Chrome very easy to use its tq.