Take notes for web pages and access them with a single click whenever you visit those web pages again. (Syncs to Google Drive)
- (2019-11-17) tktk wwa: GOOD!!! but still have some suggestions: 1. the text box 1.1 to support a rich text, so that we can add our evernote link or some other to it. 1.2 show different levels of webpage in the same time, i.e. in this webpage, i can see the note i take for chrome.google.com, and also see the notes for this extension. 1.3 autoshown, if the box can auto opened as a slide box or pin somewhere, it will be better. 2. tags systems
- (2019-11-13) Arthur Agababian: Really nice and simple app. Would be also handy to have multiple notes per web page.
- (2019-10-31) Paolo Giachetti: I wish the extension could be able to modify the url on the notes so I can make notes for a section of the site and not only for site or page. I usually read web novels, and a lot of them, i was searching for an app to register a glossary for each novel with character description, place description, etc. So i need the notes to be per novel, say the url is: "https://site.com/novelName/chapterName/pageNumber" ; i want the notes to be linked to: "https://site.com/novelName/*"
- (2019-09-06) 三戸悟: 長年使っており、重宝しています。 他PCとの同期機能があり、PCの引っ越しの時も楽々です。
- (2019-08-23) Jack Hu: Nice, simple and effective. Would ~LOVE~ the ability to change the "Apply to all pages of this site" to be OFF by default. I use this for remembering the highest I'm willing to bid on eBay auctions, and obviously having the same number applied to ALL pages is not what I want, and having to manually remember to unclick it 50 times a day isn't ideal. UPDATE: Awesome sauce! Thank you very much, I've updated my review to 5* and will continue to use it daily. :) REQUEST #2: I guess the next logical step would be to introduce markdown rendering in to the text (underline, bold, italics, strikethrough, etc.), but it's not really necessary... Would just be cool. Still 5*. :)
- (2019-08-08) Cem Ersoz: I absolutely love it, the most useful chrome extension I have. One tiny improvement would be if it automaticaly saved when I pressed ctrl+enter or ctrl+s Update: just deleted all my notes on a page because I edited a note and it defaulted to 'for all pages on this site'. Slightly bitter about that
- (2019-08-07) Grégory LEVRAUT: I used this extension from many years now. Easy to use, sync on all devices. Thanks to keep it simple.
- (2019-07-22) tony hallman: Very helpful, as it's nearly totally unobtrusive. A pop-out option would also help. Thanks!
- (2019-06-19) Luca Azalim: It works very well. I would suggest adding a 'Copy' button below the note so we can quickly copy the content and paste whereever we want.
- (2019-05-07) BN LeGalLuy: Wonderful ! The best extention i've find, exactly what i've searched ! Sober, without flourish, and work on every website !
- (2019-05-02) Soumitra Sarkar: A very simple and useful extension. Works great for me.
- (2018-09-20) Luca Gentile: please make an option to get a notification if there are any important notes for a specific website, the notification with a specific date of activating BUGS: It consumes a bit too much memory and it crashed when I try to uninstall it
- (2018-07-27) Stanislav Yurin: I wish there was an option to automatically show the note so I don't have to spy on extension icon color...
- (2018-06-12) Liron Yatziv: Great extension. Does what it says. Syncs to Google Drive. It lets me save notes per page. I find this useful to privately keep track of previous discussions over docs or with people. Feature request, a more noticeable reminder that a notes has been stored to the page I just entered. The yellow icon is just too easy to miss. e.g. have the icon blink twice when entering a page with a note. Thank you for developing this.
- (2018-06-12) Deepak Aggrawal: Exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for your efforts.
- (2018-05-14) Timothy Curtin: Great app, instantly one of my favorites. It's great for reminders related to pages. I've started using it to smart tag pages for searching and organizing. Awesome
- (2018-05-12) Tim: It works like a domain or page-level location-based reminder notes. Additionally, you use a as a temporary text box for quick note when you are reading a page that has no text field. It's much better than browser's address bar. After you finish the page, you can cut the input and paste it wherever.
- (2018-05-04) Namrata Jain: Manu you have created an amazing help tool that is simple and so powerful. Thank you!!
- (2018-03-28) Andy Brown: Excellent, small extension that does the job perfectly.
- (2018-03-25) Milan Stojanovic: perfect!!!
- (2018-01-17) Tommy Hearne: Liked it a lot, work in sales so it's very useful for keeping track of a huge list of websites/pages. I would like an option to enable a more clear notification that a note has been left if when I visit a page. The icon turning yellow is good but I would like something that's going to grab my attention a little more.
- (2018-01-11) Robert (Bobby) Sheetgo: A time saver to keep context-specific reusable text templates.
- (2018-01-05) Dorka Ixińska: Nie obsługuje klikalnych odnośników ani pogrubiania tekstu. Bez tego mi się nie przyda
- (2018-01-03) The best extension to take notes for specific pages or generally when browsing web. Notes are synced and you can view/export all of them later. Very powerful and helpful extension. Some suggestions: - add tag categorization for easy filtering - clickable links in notes - rich formatting (not crucial but would further improve functionality) - sharing of notes
- (2017-12-25) BB黒狐: 効率化に有効活用しています
- (2019-10-23, v:2.4.15) Pardebits Design: Automatically sync?
Is it possible to configure to synchronize automatically between two computers? Now we have to press manually the "sync now" button
- (2019-08-29, v:2.4.14) Cathi Fine: Apply to all pages always selected for edits ignoring default setting.
Is this planned to be fixed in an update? The note location was set when I initially saved the note I don't think I will ever need to change it in an edit.
- (2019-06-14, v:2.4.12) Jamieson L Pond: Save to all pages now default and cannot be changed
The update has set the notes to save to all pages on the site and it cannot be changed.
- (2019-06-13, v:2.4.12) Lilly P: "Apply to All Pages..."
Why all of a sudden the "Apply to All Pages..." is default? That is annoying. Can that be fixed? Thank you.
- (2019-06-11, v:2.4.12) Travis Klein: "Apply to All Pages..." stuck
Hey, I accidentally selected "Apply to all pages of this site" while applying a page note. I deleted the note successfully. Since then, that option is selected as a default. How can I have it default to unselected? Thanks for your time! Ruben
- (2019-04-14, v:2.4.11) Dan Khan: Linkify Hyperlinks
Hi, great extension exactly what I was looking for! I'd love to see the ability to 'linkify' hyperlinks in the notes, so I can click through to other linked pages in my notes. My use case is a sharetrading site I use, where I want to add links to other pages that have reviewed that stock and give suggestions on buy prices/etc. Would be great just to be able to click through directly from the notes to the URLs I've annotated without having to go find the doc and link in the underlying google doc. There's plenty of regular expressions out there that will turn links in text into hyperlinks if you have that ability in your code, e.g. https://stackoverflow.com/questions/37684/how-to-replace-plain-urls-with-links Hope this one makes it through your list of enhancements. All the best
- (2019-01-26, v:2.4.11) How to move to an other Chrome installation
How to move my notes (that are not Google Drive synced) to an other Chrome installation?
- (2018-11-16, v:2.4.11) Matt K. Kim: www.sky007.com / sky007.com is different site? ---;;;
www.sky007.com / sky007.com need to show same note...
- (2018-11-01, v:2.4.11) Nikolay Avramov: Please add option to show the note directly on the page when available
Hi, It would be very useful if there is an option for the note to be shown directly on the page as a sticky note or just expanded view of the extension when a note is available for the page. That way it is easier to notice that there is a note available.
- (2018-09-20, v:2.4.11) Luca Gentile: High memory consumption and crashes by uninstalling
It consumes a bit too much memory and it crashed when I try to uninstall it