Take notes for web pages and access them with a single click whenever you visit those web pages again. (Syncs to Google Drive)
- (2023-07-22) Owen Johnson: Simple, easy, and utilitarian. Exactly what I was looking for.
- (2023-05-22) Kelly Peterson: This is amazing! It's nothing fancy, but it's super helpful and much needed! It's extremely simple to set up and use. There is another Notes Extension for Chrome that has more ratings and it says that it's the only extension that can take notes on a page without needing a pop up window - NOT TRUE! This one does not need a pop up window!!!! Highly recommended!!
- (2023-04-05) Scarlet: Hello, I just want to thank the person who made this. I was thinking just now how useful an extension like that could be, searched it up and here it is, so thank you!
- (2023-04-01) Y M: ドメイン毎にメモを管理することができるシンプルなツールでとてもいい。メモをポップアップで確認する場合、視認性をよくするためにフォントやフォントサイズの変更ができるとうれしい。Very nice simple tool to manage memos by domain. It would be nice to be able to change the font and font size for better visibility when viewing memos in a pop-up window.
- (2023-03-30) PEDRO: SIMPLE AND EFFECTIVE. JUST WHAT I NEEDED
- (2023-03-10) Shikha Priyadarshini: I really like the idea of this extension. The only problem that I am facing right now is that, it is not syncing with Google Drive. I would request the developers to please fix this issue. Updated on 11.03.2023 : I tried the updated version on MS Edge, and now it is syncing with Drive. Thanks to the Developer.
- (2023-03-02) Konstantin S: То, что надо. Примечания ко всему сайту, а не к конкретной странице.
- (2022-11-11) Kube Games: I really like it, thank you for making this extension. I would suggest one important feature to add - once I get to particular page, it would display the note automatically (either for limited amount of time or till I close it manually), ideally this should be configurable. Otherwise it works exactly as I hoped for!
- (2022-10-26) DEN IS: супер!!!
- (2022-09-10) ҈: Необходимо добавить возможность pop-up для заметок, иначе теряется смысл
- (2022-09-06) Cre8ionz: quite okay / good, the original Extension does it similar: German Language: "Chrome-Erweiterung für Google Notizen" but I like both i guess.. need more testing. I like this one more for some Websites / Scenarios: eBay Kleinanzeigen only has an "Star" option. And I don`t wan`t to have so many Notes synced to my "Google Keep" Notes. But I still wan`t to access all my Website Notes. The Icon can´t bee seen when a dark Chrome Theme is used. Tab Key isn`t working. "Apply to all pages of this site." = very very useful !!! 👍 a warning before deleting stuff 👍 Encryption is nice to have 👍 (not needed for me right now.) Notes can be easily overseen because they`re not enough "in your face" kinda: like an overlay which can be dragged around like: "Docamatic - Add Sticky Notes to the Web" I like it so far :) https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/google-keep-chrome-extens/lpcaedmchfhocbbapmcbpinfpgnhiddi/related?hl=de#fromHistory
- (2022-09-05) Billy John: Works good, recognizes complex urls but it is really missing one key point - notification. Like Note anywhere does. It adds additional clicks on every page you visit just to check if you have any notes for this page. Please add this feature.
- (2022-09-02) Cristian Algorta: Amazing. The only feature that this is missing is the ability to have the choice of making the note "pop up" if there is 1 in the website. I want the note to pop up when there is 1 in a specific URL, not having to click on it to see the note every time.
- (2022-08-07) R Panciera: Great!!
- (2022-07-06) Harold Cooper: Exactly what I was looking for, thanks for making this! My only feature request would be an option to make it much more apparent when a page has a note (for example the note pop-up could open automatically, if Chrome allows that)—otherwise I'm likely to forget I left a note.
- (2022-06-21) Huy Zing: Great for my needs
- (2022-06-09) Nurpinar de Kloet: It would be amazing if you make this in cloud and we could share and see other people's notes! Also make it hidden in Google Drive maybe so that we don't accidentally delete it. Mll my recipe notes are gone:(
- (2022-04-10) André Strecker: If you care for privacy and do not want to spread a lot of personal information to any extension producer - this is simply the best way to store additional information to a webpage. It asks for very few and understandable permissions, has a backup and restore function and cross-device synchronization. I love it.
- (2022-02-21) Laurence Docx: Nice extension! Would like to see an option for the notes to stay on top and visible while u perform actions on the webpage. Cheers!
- (2022-01-30) Georgi Cholakov: Couldn't get it work. Unintuitive. Useless.
- (2022-01-14) Mohammad Sazidul Alam: I love it.
- (2021-12-30) Hristo Kolev: Probably the best out there, but there are some missed opportunities. For example, could you please make the notification more visible? For example, when using Workona todo extension and when you bookmark a website and visit it again it the icon is showing the number "1" (that have 1 new notification) Ideally it would be epic to have an auto popup extension when you visit the page, but in the meantime, putting a number or something on the icon will help a lot, because many times I just ignore it.
- (2021-12-21) Rodol Phito: Excellent, I would love to have it for FireFox and Safari too!!! :)
- (2021-12-01) cloudy cloudy: its does not work anymore since 11-29
- (2021-10-30) Malcalypse Rose: Great little notepad. so simple and swift, unlike other notepads, waiting for it to load just never happens... click it and it's there and ready for input (ok, you do have to hit the edit button if a note already exists for the page/domain ). After trying 5 different notepads (of the sticky type) I came back to Page Notes because sticky just isn't worth the lag. the only three improvements I would suggest are: Give it the option to pop out and pin to the foreground because it blocks a portion of the screen and disappears when you click outside of the window (which is the one advantage sticky-type note extensions has over Page Notes & why I tried so many), the ability to quickly cut and paste into it would make using it more nimble. Add the option to save a Template. Along with it being pop-outable from it's fixed location, it is also a fixed width... having a couple of presets that could be tailored to the perfect height and width for the note's you keep would save the time it takes to get the right balance of info and whitespace when the section you've copied is wider than the note's limit. Add the ability to make a highlighted area that can act as a "cell" that could be referenced by google sheets (maybe through the "forms"), Making it so you could take notes on a bunch of pages and have the important data self populate as an append entry on a spreadsheet would be awesome.
- (2021-10-29) Elaine Migues: So simple, yet so great! the info I need, exactly when I need it. Thank you, Manu Garg, great work! :)
- (2021-10-26) r w: Expect something shown over the page to remind a Page Note that exists here
- (2021-10-23) Сергей Викторыч: По дизайну немного недотягивает, по функционалу сильно впереди многих подобных. Нехватает чуть поаккуратней окна заметки.
- (2021-10-22) i j: How can I import my exported CSV file?
- (2021-10-21) wooway invs: I've only used it for few days but so far, everything seem great. I only wish there was an ability to make keyboard shortcuts and perhaps a way to sort- such as label but then it may make it to load slowly so I think it's good as is. But customizable keyboard shortcuts is really really desirable especially for those students who have disability but also for an average person. Anyway, thanks for a great extension!
- (2021-09-19) Manjunath Beli: Very good, simple and functional. NO annoying extra features and privacy concerns. I use this as bookmark manager.
- (2021-09-09) Luca Gentile: It is a simple little extension that works like a charm, it has even the cloud sync feature! please make an option to get a notification if there are any important notes for a specific website, the notification with a specific date of activating
- (2021-09-01) Sean Bugeja: Simple, fast and effective. you have a winner here.
- (2021-08-10) Robert Chambers: I still have some more exploring to do BUT it is a simple and convenient tool for saving things to review later when you come across them on the web.
- (2021-08-04) STA: Works pretty well, but I'd suggest an updated icon that will show up when using dark mode (Brave browser). When no notes are on the page, the icon is not visible.
- (2021-06-30) Lawrence Yau: Great work, Manu! The only tool I found that lets me quickly jot notes about a page, and export the notes with URLs directly to a spreadsheet CSV ... And it doesn't require access to all my Drive documents or requiring account creation at a third party site. The unobtrusive #tag feature is very useful too for separating tasks or projects. I got an error setting up syncing, but it doesn't affect the functionality I need. Thanks!
- (2021-05-06) Spiros Kakos: Excellent to keep notes. Simple and intuitive. Love the ability to synchronize between devices.
- (2021-04-15) 風呂先: Keeps popping up asking me to setup sync every time I open Chromium on a rastberry pi... no idea why.
- (2021-03-15) Mikey D: I ALWAYS end up with so many open tabs or accidentally close them and then lose track of what I needed it for. You sir are an absolute legend.
- (2021-02-21) Rawrrr 8910: I just started using it but it was exactly what I was looking for something just to jot down a simple note on a website like an episode number in a series to remember which episode you were on. Unlike others this was simple to use and setup.
- (2021-02-19) Jaskamal Singh: thanks man love it looking for this
- (2021-02-04) Angel Corral: Para mi le faltan dos cosas. Poder importar desde un fichero csv igual que permite exportar y poder meter una contraseña general para que encripte todo en lugar de contraseñas individuales
- (2021-01-25) Shaira Vargas: This is a great extension that I had so far. I love its feature that I can add a note per spreadsheet and google forms that I have for my work. Hope that there's a function that I can add colors on my notes, and also a feature that the notes will auto-pop up once I open the website where I added a note. But, so far so good!
- (2020-11-09) P N: Interesting (especially the cloud sync via GDrive) but I need a way to highlight and put notes wherever I want on the page, (helping the highlight), to explain parts of text.
- (2020-10-15) Rodolfo Buaiz: Neat little extension. Does what it has to do and nothing else. Super recommended!
- (2020-10-11) Greg Williams: Was looking for a note editor that will associate notes with a given page. Meets my needs perfectly. Would be even better if you could have notes pop-up when you revisit page automatically.
- (2020-07-27) Kresimir Pendic: Great extension, it's been years now that I use it - most def 5 stars! Things that I think could event improve it would be: - bigger input field when entering note - and possibility to have mono font (same width each character)
- (2020-07-15) b f: What I was looking for, especially that you can have different notes on the same website for different webpages is the feature I needed.
- (2020-01-13) Guillaume Passaglia: Excellent
- (2020-01-09) Bret Green: Nice, unassuming, clean and works on Chromebook. I installed this to add notes to simple Google search results for stock prices. The ability to turn off the "apply to all pages of this site" was absolutely key since I typically pull up many different Google stock price searches simultaneously with a unique note added to each search result. Seems perfect; looking forward to trying it out.
- (2023-01-13, v:3.0.9) Gábor Klement: Sync not working
Hi, I got this error when I try to setup sync: There was an error in setting up sync. Click on "Debug info" for more information. Debug Info: sync: Sync Google file is not set up. Thanks :)
- (2022-10-14, v:3.0.2) Victor Januario: Recent icon alert on pages with no notes
Recently, I have gotten the icon alert that there is a note on pages that do not have notes. Could I have entered a character that breaks the extension?
- (2022-08-16, v:2.5.5) Veeresh Devireddy: Sync Not Working
The data or notes sync isn't working between normal and incognito mode! I just saved a link being in the Twitter.com page, but unable to access it in the same domain page in Incognito mode browse page!
- (2022-06-01, v:2.5.4) Crystal Plat: page note covering the web page
Its a great extension for sure. However, I cant seem to make it stop putting notes on the same page originally created for that particular web site. I have even selected "not to apply" to the same page. Consequently this is resulting in long text boxes that are covering some of the info Im reading from a web page. The only way I can read all this info is to close out of the page note, then reopen. Can I resize the page note box out of the way? Or, Can I have it NOT put more info from a particular website in one page note? (then the page would be smaller and I could see all on the site!) What do you suggest? Thank you :) It truly is the best thing for learning anything. Its hugely increased my learning/info retention! I love it.
- (2022-03-03, v:2.5.4) Veeresh Devireddy: Popup Window Size is Small
Hi, Can you please give us an option to set the width and height of the popup window? currently, it is hardly 200-300px, and difficult to save and browse the content, and often the length goes vertically and hard to scroll up and down. I want it to be wider, at least 500-800px. Please put this in the options.html itself and let us configure. Thanks.
- (2021-11-24, v:2.4.17) Jim Williams: Branding Conflict
Your product name conflicts with my use of the same term. Please acknowledge your use of the shared terminology. Thanks, Jim Williams http://pagenotes.com/
- (2021-04-17, v:2.4.15) marjun daanoy: web displayplay
pl. runningplay windowand weband also download fast .easy
- (2021-02-07, v:2.4.15) Cheryl Free: Google Sync Problem
Sync is constantly popping open a Google sign in window. I had to turn it off.
- (2020-11-14, v:2.4.15) André Strecker: Offline and Local
I love this extension. But I have used too many extensions, that had similar features, that suddenly disappeared from the webstore and with them, all my notes... To prevent that, I keep an offline copy of the page-notes-extension-folder (containing the extension itself). So I can "reinstall" the extension by myself. But how can I save and restore the notes itself? In the "omjdheidbhoghpfdnndkgoelfiogjfla" folder I found the "allnotes.html", but it is empty. Can you give me a hint, please?
- (2020-07-22, v:2.4.15) Ric Bretschneider: Dark Mode - Mac - Plug in icon invisible
Your passive icon does not show up in Mac dark mode. On hover it is slightly visible. Once a note exists on a page (not passive) that icon shows up fine. You just need to fix the resource.
- (2020-05-25, v:2.4.15) Gamunu Samarakoon: *****
- (2020-05-13, v:2.4.15) James Hrenak: Any chance of a notification on page load feature (of a note)
Love the extension. I don't use it enough saldy but only because of one thing. The tiny little icon doesn't always jump out at you when it lights up on a load of a page that has notes. So I tend to forget it is there (thus missing out on reading whatever notes I had stored). So is there any chance of an option to enable a pop-up alert or something with each note? So if you load the page that has a note, a small popup can pop up to say hey...you have a note (or the note itself?). Just wondering :)
- (2020-04-17, v:2.4.15) David Branstrator: Sync Between Web Pages
I love this app. Well done. I looked for what I had in mind and you are closer than anyone else. Very seamless. One thing, How difficult would it be to auto sync notes between pages? Once I take a note, can it be a universal note so when copying data between pages the notes are available with one click to copy and paste on a separate web page from where you originally copied from?
- (2020-03-20, v:2.4.15) Tweety Kid: Difficult to read on Google Drive
Maybe other users don't have this issue. Maybe it's just me. What is synced to Google drive is not formatted in readable text. Perhaps it's HTML or another type of code. It's all run together and have trouble reading the actual text aside from code markup that is with it. It is formatted a little in Google docs, but it's still hard to read. Perhaps I am doing this wrong. I don't know. I think there needs to be some direction on syncing because somebody like me, the average user, doesn't know how to read code. All I can do is cut and paste and save the regularly formatted text to Google drive. And that's what I was hoping syncing would do for me.
- (2019-10-23, v:2.4.15) Pardebits Design: Automatically sync?
Is it possible to configure to synchronize automatically between two computers? Now we have to press manually the "sync now" button
- (2019-08-29, v:2.4.14) Cathi Fine: Apply to all pages always selected for edits ignoring default setting.
Is this planned to be fixed in an update? The note location was set when I initially saved the note I don't think I will ever need to change it in an edit.
- (2019-06-14, v:2.4.12) Jamieson L Pond: Save to all pages now default and cannot be changed
The update has set the notes to save to all pages on the site and it cannot be changed.
- (2019-06-13, v:2.4.12) Lilly B: "Apply to All Pages..."
Why all of a sudden the "Apply to All Pages..." is default? That is annoying. Can that be fixed? Thank you.
- (2019-06-11, v:2.4.12) Travis Klein: "Apply to All Pages..." stuck
Hey, I accidentally selected "Apply to all pages of this site" while applying a page note. I deleted the note successfully. Since then, that option is selected as a default. How can I have it default to unselected? Thanks for your time! Ruben
- (2019-04-14, v:2.4.11) Dan Khan: Linkify Hyperlinks
Hi, great extension exactly what I was looking for! I'd love to see the ability to 'linkify' hyperlinks in the notes, so I can click through to other linked pages in my notes. My use case is a sharetrading site I use, where I want to add links to other pages that have reviewed that stock and give suggestions on buy prices/etc. Would be great just to be able to click through directly from the notes to the URLs I've annotated without having to go find the doc and link in the underlying google doc. There's plenty of regular expressions out there that will turn links in text into hyperlinks if you have that ability in your code, e.g. https://stackoverflow.com/questions/37684/how-to-replace-plain-urls-with-links Hope this one makes it through your list of enhancements. All the best
- (2019-01-26, v:2.4.11) How to move to an other Chrome installation
How to move my notes (that are not Google Drive synced) to an other Chrome installation?
- (2018-11-16, v:2.4.11) Matt K. Kim: www.sky007.com / sky007.com is different site? ---;;;
www.sky007.com / sky007.com need to show same note...
- (2018-11-01, v:2.4.11) Nikolay Avramov: Please add option to show the note directly on the page when available
Hi, It would be very useful if there is an option for the note to be shown directly on the page as a sticky note or just expanded view of the extension when a note is available for the page. That way it is easier to notice that there is a note available.
- (2018-09-20, v:2.4.11) Luca Gentile: High memory consumption and crashes by uninstalling
It consumes a bit too much memory and it crashed when I try to uninstall it