This extension helps you to highlight, take notes and annotate on web pages.
Beanote helps you highlight sentences and images on any part of any web pages. You can choose different highlight color, write comments on each highlight you made, or create sticky notes anywhere on a web page. Beanote saves your notes automatically and provides a dashboard to view and search all your notes quickly. Features: - Highlight any text or image by selecting - Multiple color choices - Write comments or sticky notes with an rich-content editor - A dashboard to manage all your notes - Free **Updates at 2018/11/1** - bug fixes for various line breaks behavior and action pages **Limitation** - Highlights may not be able to survive page reload in frequently changing pages, like facebook.com.
- (2020-02-12) Dhanasekaran Dhandapani: Hello, I have used this and found it very useful. However, I am having some problem. Even though the extension is installed, when I highlight the text in the browser, the highlight icon is not appearing. I tried restarting Chrome extension and closed Chrome browser and restarted. I have also tried removing the extension and re-installing it. But the problem still persist. Any help and support is greatly appreciated. Also, since I have removed and installed the extension again, will my earlier highlighted changes in the web site would be lost? Thanks in advance.
- (2020-02-09) Eran Arbel: It seems the latest Chrome build broke the extension completely.
- (2020-02-07) Süleyman Şentosun: After Chrome update (to version 80.0.3987.87), this extension won't work properly on my computer. I can't see my notes on the web page. Could you please fix this error?
- (2020-02-04) Husein Adel: thanks for great plugins all I need from you to offer some addins to extension like : make notes on cloud and if i enter the web page from any device that have the benote plugin with my google account I get all notes not saving on local plus offering some format setting for note like font type, size ..etc
- (2020-01-17) Minh-Ly Nguyen-Tran: It does not work for me. Nothing happen! When I highlight a phrase on a website, there is nothing appear like shown in the How to use. Also, when I right click and choose "Beannote add sticky note", there is nothing happen also!
- (2020-01-14) milenne: very helpful. i wish it had an option to deleted all the highlights made in a website
- (2019-12-24) Jiahuang Zhang: 可惜不能导出笔记或同步
- (2019-12-21) Stefano: seems perfect for my work even if i still need to test it more, thanks
- (2019-12-13) Bobby Thebeard: Best content highlight note taking app, but it can remember position of highlighted elements, so on big web pages, i cant find anything(
- (2019-11-15) Loc Pham: How to change color highlight default ?
- (2019-11-11) Anna McElfresh: This is the perfect app for taking notes on webpages, like recipes! I stopped using Pinterest and started using bookmarks in Chrome with this extension and now I can just search for recipes from our pixelbook and have our notes handy on the page for cooking in the kitchen.
- (2019-10-11) Dire Omu: Good job!:)
- (2019-10-08) Amin Najmi: just a waste of time
- (2019-10-07) Florian Walther: Exactly what I've been looking for. Other extension didn't work properly but this one is perfect. A big THANK YOU to the developer.
- (2019-10-05) Ray Shen: Great extension! I would like the next update to include more highlight colors though.
- (2019-09-25) Mélanie Thibodeau: Some notes appear when I click on them, but certain don't, like if I doesn't wrote anything. Am I doing something wrong ?
- (2019-09-06) Jian Wu Chen: Great UI. But please add cloud sync function.
- (2019-08-04) w伦: 太棒了！
- (2019-07-30) محمد جبلي: Please add Right-to-left typing feature My language is Arabic and we as Arabs write from right to left like Hebrew
- (2019-07-21) sien jong: Wow
- (2019-07-02) Xuan Dong: Can't synch from different computers
- (2019-06-22) John Grant: This is so helpful. I only wish I could share my highlights to a page with others, even without persisting the highlights permanently for myself.
- (2019-05-29) Razık Can Pahalı: It's looking awesome, It really feels good when using with Documentation page etc. Thanks for the creators/authors to make our job environment better!
- (2019-05-15) Wuxiang Lin: Very neat! Now I can take notes then save/export web page html to view the notes later!
- (2019-05-12) Muhammad Hamza: Hey, I have one concern though. I am unable to see all the highlights that I saved in the short list. How can I see the complete list of all the highlights ? or there is a limit to number of highlights . Please guide.
- (2018-10-15, v:1.1.2) Kate Robertus Vilain: Are you still actively updating this extension?
I love this extension, but it does need a few mods to be truly helpful. For me, the main problem is no way to scroll back through all my past highlights/notes rather than only retrieving them by searching in the tiny window for a tag/word. Without this or a way to export, my historical notes are virtually inaccessible to me.
- (2018-10-03, v:1.1.2) Annotations Disappearing
I use this application with my students. They sign onto their network account using different computers each class; however, their highlights keep disappearing each time they login. Is there a way to keep their highlights/annotations saved to their Google accounts so they can see them regardless of the physical computer they are using?
- (2018-09-26, v:1.1.2) Duplication Glitch
There seems to be a minute glitch where if a highlighted area covers two or more lines, the last letter and punctuation highlighted is duplicated after the highlighted area.
- (2018-09-17, v:1.1.2) John Marciniak: Highlighted notes disappearing
Although when I click the "B" Icon in my Chrome tray the notes show up, when I load up the website that I highlighted the text from, it is no longer highlighted. Any ideas how I can troubleshoot this?
- (2018-09-16, v:1.1.2) Eran Arbel: Notes keep getting deleted
Apparently, all my notes keep disappearing. This is very troubling.
- (2018-09-04, v:1.1.2) Synchronisation
Can we have some way to synchronise notes across the profile? Can it just use the Chrome way of doing it?
- (2018-08-31, v:1.1.2) it doesn't work
i cannot get it to work. everything is enabled but don't get the highlighting, etc options
- (2018-08-29, v:1.1.2) Святослав: Размещение рекламы в вашем расширении
Добрый день! Я представляю рекламную сеть Actionteaser. Мы работаем с большим количеством браузерных расширений и предлагаем следующие варианты сотрудничества: 1.Создаем блок(и) по заданным Вами параметрам и размерам для размещения в Вашем расширении. Оплата за клики (переходы). CPM от 30 руб. 2.Передаем с помощью фида (JSON или XML) список объявлений с информацией: картинка, ссылка, заголовок, CTR, цена клика. Вы можете делать из этого списка выборку для показа в Вашем расширении (ресурсе). Нас очень заинтересовало ваше расширение как рекламная площадка и хотелось бы пообщаться с Вами подробнее по поводу размещения рекламы и монетизации вашего трафика. Подскажите, пожалуйста, с кем я могу обсудить все детали нашего сотрудничества? Заранее благодарен, с наилучшими пожеланиями | Best regards | Bien cordialement Святослав Skype: siteup_actionteaser Traffic Manager at Actionteaser https://actionteaser.ru
- (2018-08-15, v:1.1.2) Eray Saltik: No cloud sync
Please add "sync ability" to the extension so that we can see our notes in every Chrome we logged in!
- (2018-08-15, v:1.1.2) Eray Saltik: Cloud Support
Please add cloud support, so that I can see my notes in every Chrome I have on different computers.