This extension helps you to highlight, take notes and annotate on web pages.
Beanote helps you highlight sentences and images on any part of any web pages. You can choose different highlight color, write comments on each highlight you made, or create sticky notes anywhere on a web page. Beanote saves your notes automatically and provides a dashboard to view and search all your notes quickly. Features: - Highlight any text or image by selecting - Multiple color choices - Write comments or sticky notes with an rich-content editor - A dashboard to manage all your notes - Export your notes as Evernote, Word or HTML files. - Free **Updates at 2020/4/9** - Fix a problem that causes blank web pages and missing notes in some newer versions of chrome. **Limitation** - Highlights may not be able to survive page reload in frequently changing pages, like facebook.com.
- (2021-06-12) qiuyan yang: 目前感觉真的非常简洁实用，钉在页面上这个也是真的好评。希望能考虑推出一键下载笔记的办法。以及下载是否可以考虑用csv一类的格式
- (2021-05-09) 。,: good
- (2021-05-07) Martin D: 插件很好用，感谢。能否推出笔记批量导出至本地的功能？ The plugin is easy to use, thanks. Can you launch the function of exporting notes in batches to the local?
- (2021-03-28) РАВ Р: This extension is simple, very convenient and thought through!
- (2021-03-22) Сергей: Из всех расширений - это лучше всего подошло мне. Единственное, что бы хотелось ещё - это сохранение пометок в виде дерева папок с возможностью поиска.
- (2021-03-16) Nguyen Thanh Tin: unable to search "selected text".
- (2021-03-02) com com: This is what I'm looking for but only one thing I am really dismayed about is that I want to keep the highlights words for all sites, but there isn't that feature.
- (2021-02-26) Jonathan Shokoor: As of the last update, the functionality of saving my post-it notes has been unreliable. I can fiddle with the order in which I perform the necessary steps, and sometimes it'll work, but sometimes the notes simply will not save; and for the life of me, I can't re-access that specific note that I made. Before this update though, it was working great and I loved this app.
- (2021-02-24) Sun City: it is very useful, i really like it, except it goes wrong when I highlight an Arabic text and make a note. then the note becomes blank in the main panel, besides it is stuck there; no way to delete it. please correct this asap. Thank you
- (2021-02-18) 진세영: Amazing! It's so helpful for my studying and taking note. 5/5 stars.
- (2021-02-16) Velin V: It's useless unless it syncs to Google Drive (something that's possible, but the developer has not implemented for some reason). Also, when you download your notes as a web page, you do NOT see the source (web link) of each note. Again, useless. You only see the note, but you have no idea what web link it comes from. Looks nice, but is not useful. I'll go with Hypothes.is.
- (2021-02-15) Ed O.: Hmm. I was hoping this extension would allow me to take notes on html books I have purchased and downloaded, but it does not. Is that something that could be done? Does the app need a URL?
- (2021-02-14) havewisdom: Super Simple and useful! + Suggestion. 1. If I export my notes, will the existing notes be deleted? I hope it stays 2. Can I export the highlights other than notes?
- (2021-02-06) Jean Marston: I had a nice experience overall, my only main problem is the exportation to .enex files. Their importation isn't working as expected: Evernote creates empty notebooks instead of notes containing annotations and comments. Really unfortunate.
- (2021-02-04) 高飞: 非常棒的应用，同时希望能给出同步方案，再次感谢作者！
- (2021-01-27) koonfoon: Great extension👍, hope future update will add sync feature across all computers😊
- (2020-12-23) Felix Boehme: Excellent extension for highlighting articles across the web and adding post-its with little notes for yourself on web pages / tabs. Only thing missing is online sync / backup of notes, but I'm told that's coming soon!
- (2020-12-22) Zhepeng Yang: 非常好用且简洁！ 真的太好用了，我梦想中的web笔记工具！
- (2020-12-06) Seon Wong: Hope add online sync or backup/restore features
- (2020-12-05) ye Zhou: how can i export all my notes?now I just can export current pages notes
- (2020-12-02) Michaela: The pages/urls and highlighted notes keep disappearing after a few days?? Is there a solution to this?
- (2020-12-02) jackie xiao: 如果可以类似Diigo 导出/复制为 纯文本 或者 markdown就好了，现在复制导出比较稍有一些麻烦，愿意付费！
- (2020-11-30) Scott Otterson: Annotation shouldn't be on all the time. 99% of the time, I want to select text in order to copy it. Seems like this could be toggled on/off by clicking on the Beanote icon.
- (2020-11-27) Pat MySecret: Popup icon would get in the way of my reading and copying quite often. I didn't take the time to read all the settings that might have prevented that. I started using Weava instead. Notes were sticky-note quality,..bulky, in-the-way, unrefined.
- (2020-11-25) Greg M: There is no way of exporting your notes should you want to backup them up or even import them into another install in another Chromium based browser. Look elsewhere unless you want your notes held captive Just lost all my notes for an entire website. What a failure.
- (2020-11-19) Дмитрий Емцев: Very useful.
- (2020-11-18) 蓝逸婷: 赞爆！
- (2020-11-16) Sorin Albu: You have to enter on that page to view your specific note.
- (2020-11-08) Chirag Rana: Great app , really very helpful as we get data more from the web than the books!!!
- (2020-11-06) Sascha Kreiger: good extension, but it can't sync.
- (2020-11-04) 朱weir: 希望增加同步功能。
- (2020-10-29) Jenifer Leung: 💛❤️ I been looking to be able to make a note directly on a webpage and most have been taking notes on a seperate page with a link to that website. After installing and uninstalling many different extensions, this is just what I been looking for. its fair to say there could be a few extra features to it that would make it more effective, but saying that, its still bang on. 💛❤️ Thank you Mr Beanote Developer, loving your work! 💛❤️
- (2020-10-15) LAURA GUADALUPE MOROYOQUI ARMENTA: It is very useful but i don't know how to use the rich text
- (2020-10-09) soum: Pros: does what it says but read the cons. Cons: 1. Inability to remove highlights from the list of pages where highlights exist, when you click the extension icon. You can do this to notes tab though. 2. Removing highlights done on a hyperlink is pain in a$$ because you have to double click in order to press the dustbin button to remove highlight and doing that on a hyperlink will make the page navigate. 3. No sync option for different browser or device.
- (2020-10-05) Mohamed Hamza: Make it sync and I give it 5 stars love its simplicity, don't mess that up please Thank you very much
- (2020-09-25) I L: x1000 better than LINER
- (2020-09-15) Roman Abubekerov: Great extension, thanks for your job!
- (2020-09-13) A.: Doesn't work on YouTube, very disappointed and immediate uninstall.
- (2020-09-01) Fumiya I: The extension is only for top urls e.g. google.com but not google.com/to/page.html; but essential features are working pretty well. some extra tweaks to your code is enough to make the extension much better.
- (2020-08-26) Ravikumar N: keep up the good work for larger community
- (2020-08-25) c: Loved it until the new update this year- the only way my dashboard can be organised by is by webpages I've taken notes from instead of being able to see all the texts I've highlighted at once (like in the previous update). This makes it very difficult to navigate
- (2020-08-23) 家庭账号TV专用: 能不能考虑一下 设置默认颜色啊 我喜欢那个亮绿色做标记 每次都要 先标记出橘色 然后再在手动改成亮绿色 本来这步骤可以省略的 能不能 添加个设置 改变默认标记颜色 还有可不可以增加点颜色 最好是自定义颜色
- (2020-08-19) kuisong zheng: 如果能导入导出就完美，作者加油啊，很棒的工作
- (2020-08-13) Penny Foriathotts: Unfortunately I had to drastically downgrade my 5 star review. After a few days of using this, I notice that notes very often "Migrate" from the pages I left them on, onto other pages I've visited. I have to hunt for where they went, then copy, delete, and re-add them to the original pages. This is very poor functionality for a web "sticky note" plugin. I am looking for something else to allow me to do this without making me waste time hunting for where my notes wandered off to. Former review: Ridiculously perfect. This extension does exactly what I need it to do, and nothing else.
- (2020-08-09) Casus Belli: I want this extension to let me to delete every note on a page (or all pages).
- (2020-08-04) Summer Chiang: 最棒的本地高亮笔记扩展！如果高亮和笔记内容列表页不仅仅是popup形式，能有一个独立的页面就更好了，这样应该会更方便浏览回顾和组织。 有个小问题，Beanote 好像无法在一些带有 iframe 框架的内容上进行高亮，不知道能否通过技术解决。 再次感谢作者！
- (2020-07-21) Thuật Nguyễn Hữu: Thank you so much for your great extension! Simple but great! But can you please add "folder feature", so that users can divide their pages into respective categories? [On 07/22/2020] If you are using Windows, your highlight data is stored at: %LOCALAPPDATA%\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\IndexedDB\chrome-extension_nikccehomlnjkmgmhnieecolhgdafajb_0.indexeddb.leveldb or C:\Users\[YOUR-USERNAME]\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\IndexedDB\chrome-extension_nikccehomlnjkmgmhnieecolhgdafajb_0.indexeddb.leveldb And you just need to make a copy of that folder to backup your highlight data.
- (2020-07-20) Thuật Nguyễn Hữu: Great extension! But hope Beenote could have sync function in the future.
- (2020-07-09) Doc GermaniCus: Sehr gut! Bisher das Beste, was ich in dieser Art ausprobiert habe! (Y) !
- (2020-07-03) Sagar Pawar: Loved the idea
- (2018-10-15, v:1.1.2) Kate Robertus Vilain: Are you still actively updating this extension?
I love this extension, but it does need a few mods to be truly helpful. For me, the main problem is no way to scroll back through all my past highlights/notes rather than only retrieving them by searching in the tiny window for a tag/word. Without this or a way to export, my historical notes are virtually inaccessible to me.
- (2018-10-03, v:1.1.2) Annotations Disappearing
I use this application with my students. They sign onto their network account using different computers each class; however, their highlights keep disappearing each time they login. Is there a way to keep their highlights/annotations saved to their Google accounts so they can see them regardless of the physical computer they are using?
- (2018-09-26, v:1.1.2) Duplication Glitch
There seems to be a minute glitch where if a highlighted area covers two or more lines, the last letter and punctuation highlighted is duplicated after the highlighted area.
- (2018-09-17, v:1.1.2) John Marciniak: Highlighted notes disappearing
Although when I click the "B" Icon in my Chrome tray the notes show up, when I load up the website that I highlighted the text from, it is no longer highlighted. Any ideas how I can troubleshoot this?
- (2018-09-16, v:1.1.2) Eran Arbel: Notes keep getting deleted
Apparently, all my notes keep disappearing. This is very troubling.
- (2018-09-04, v:1.1.2) Synchronisation
Can we have some way to synchronise notes across the profile? Can it just use the Chrome way of doing it?
- (2018-08-31, v:1.1.2) it doesn't work
i cannot get it to work. everything is enabled but don't get the highlighting, etc options
- (2018-08-29, v:1.1.2) Святослав: Размещение рекламы в вашем расширении
Добрый день! Я представляю рекламную сеть Actionteaser. Мы работаем с большим количеством браузерных расширений и предлагаем следующие варианты сотрудничества: 1.Создаем блок(и) по заданным Вами параметрам и размерам для размещения в Вашем расширении. Оплата за клики (переходы). CPM от 30 руб. 2.Передаем с помощью фида (JSON или XML) список объявлений с информацией: картинка, ссылка, заголовок, CTR, цена клика. Вы можете делать из этого списка выборку для показа в Вашем расширении (ресурсе). Нас очень заинтересовало ваше расширение как рекламная площадка и хотелось бы пообщаться с Вами подробнее по поводу размещения рекламы и монетизации вашего трафика. Подскажите, пожалуйста, с кем я могу обсудить все детали нашего сотрудничества? Заранее благодарен, с наилучшими пожеланиями | Best regards | Bien cordialement Святослав Skype: siteup_actionteaser Traffic Manager at Actionteaser https://actionteaser.ru
- (2018-08-15, v:1.1.2) Eray Saltik: No cloud sync
Please add "sync ability" to the extension so that we can see our notes in every Chrome we logged in!
- (2018-08-15, v:1.1.2) Eray Saltik: Cloud Support
Please add cloud support, so that I can see my notes in every Chrome I have on different computers.
- (2018-08-15, v:1.1.2) Frank G: Colorful
Could you please add the feature that we can customize the color of notes