with this ext, you can make notes on any web page, any position. when you open that page again, the notes get loaded automaticly.
Hi, I did a search on all 'notes' related extension here, and find all of them can only post in the popup window, not on web page. so i make this: the features: 1) on any page, you can make note on the web page, on any position 2) the notes get saved in real time. 3) all notes can move by mouse: drag and drop 4) when you go to that page again, the notes get loaded automatically. 5) and on the logo, it show a badge indicate the note counts of that page. new feature added in version 0.5 6) options to change the style of notes 7) a notes summary feature Next version plan: 1) resize note size 2) import and export notes 3) sync notes between different computers 4) ***share notes with others*** Please give me feedback if you like it. William //+++++++++++++notice++++++++++++// Hi friends, To use the notes summary and customize note style feature, right click the icon on the tool bar. and choose 'Options', Please give me feedback, as this update add a bunch of new features, so if you find bug, pls tell me, i will fix them quickly. William 4/24 //+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++// //============Notice 2=============// after you install it, you need open a new tab, load any website to use it. or if you want use it in existing tab, you need refresh that tab this ext works on web pages, but not on chrome:// pages(google has restrict to it)。 //=============================// Change Log: V0.6.9 Hi Everybody, I am back. The development of Note Anywhere will continue again from today. As a quick fix, I just fixed the delete button issue first. V0.6 plan to continue the ext project. migrate to manifest v2 V0.5 (important update) customize note style notes summary when add new note, focus on it immediately V0.3 fixed the problem users mentioned on comments. note's initial position algorithm changed: now it will consider if user have scrolled the window. V0.2 the overlapping (on some page) problem fixed. V0,1 first release
- (2020-02-22) David Blistein: Did this ever get updated a per Overview? Next version plan: ... 3) sync notes between different computers 4) ***share notes with others***
- (2020-02-20) A Luminium: 第一款便签插件，简单好用，缺点是不能调整大小。 Nice but not perfect, especially on adjusting the border.
- (2020-01-08) Joshua Young: Wiggity Wiggity d(0.0)b
- (2020-01-05) it sucks it 1 not working 2 its not working 3 it dosent work on every app or website
- (2019-12-26) Ali Onger: love it this notes are so smart , Thank you
- (2019-12-25) Athrish Panthati: It would be useful if there are more options to this extension like resizing notes, sync with some account, etc..
- (2019-12-22) Xin Chen: 正是我想要的功能
- (2019-12-20) Alex: 很好用，简单快捷。但。。。我希望能改善一下拖动，我通过触屏无法对他进行拖动，一定要用鼠标。
- (2019-12-20) Burak Aydoğdu: Bravo.
- (2019-12-17) Алексей Кузнецов: Все гуд, разве что хотелось бы иметь возможность менять размер заметки. И кроме, скажем так стикера, можно сделать маркер, обводить что-либо на странице, это так чисто пожелание для апдейта.
- (2019-12-04) mazamin: Thank you for the extension. Is there any way that I can export my notes? I have changed my PC and in my Chrome on the new PC the notes do not show up. Do I have to manually create all the notes that I had in my previous PC?
- (2019-11-23) Roman Koreshkov: Works as I expected!
- (2019-11-17) tktk wwa: greate but too simple.
- (2019-11-04) Женя А: Great application for note on websites. Please add resizing for long text notes
- (2019-10-22) Denis Evtushenko: Очень полезная вещь.
- (2019-10-16) Matthew Billiodeaux: Fast app and simple, but you cannot collapse notes, hide the notes, or resize the notes. Additionally, this extension lacks features that I have come to expect webpage annotation extensions to have: the ability to highlight text on the page, and possibly underline text.
- (2019-10-13) Robert G.: hi, i like this one :-) Would be nice to have the possibillity to move the note from one site to another. http://domain.com/page1 --> http://domain.com/page2 That we can write down notes frome page1 and use them on page2 without copy/cut&paste and delete the old note.
- (2019-09-28) The Blooming Writer: If possible please add the resize option on the extension.
- (2019-09-25) Smith John: Trash app tresh developer
- (2019-09-09) OfficialMan: Как я и хотел! Отлично!
- (2019-09-09) Madeline Gleich: This has really great potential and I'm glad I spent the time to find it. The notes are delightfully configurable as far as color and font so you have a choice as to how out front you want them to be. The developer says that the next update will provide a resizing option which would allow for all the customization I want. In the short time I've used this extension, it's quite fast and doesn't seem to slow the page completion at all. Resizing is important and will make a big difference. Perhaps even having the opening line or two visible and then clicking to expand the note? Meanwhile, thanks so much for this extension.
- (2019-09-06) Jenny ?: Can you please make the notes more bigger in size, or a size option? Thank You!
- (2019-09-04) Yan Lucas: Hello, would you like to put the functionality to load notes by domain instead of the page link? It would be much more useful and make more sense. People often use these notes while browsing various pages of a specific site / service. If the note carries the full link, it doesn't make much sense. It seems to be an easy implementation, given that simply saving the information using a window.location.hostname instead of window.location.Href However, I could not make the modification because I do not know the full operation of the extension. Another important feature would be to save notes in sync (google account) instead of localstorage. Which is also a simple implementation.
- (2019-08-13) Bora Zrinyi: I love it! Very useful app if you want to go back later to the same web-page to shop and need your earlier notes.
- (2019-08-08) Francisco Junio: it does not work / não funcionou