Easily take notes while browsing and save them in your Google drive. You can also mail these notes to yourself.
*Google is reviewing our OAuth Screen and is taking an inordinate amount of time for it. Please see this image - https://imgur.com/2Na26RX Till they complete the process they have disabled the login using Google button. So please do not install this extension till this notice is there. Unfortunately this extension will not work till the review process is complete. In case you are interested in being informed when the extension starts working, please visit this page and let us know your email address - https://forms.gle/v81JzdByCanB9aim6 * My Notes allows you to easily take notes while browsing and mail them to yourself or save them in your Google Drive account. It is the perfect tool to conduct your web research. It is a super quick and simple note taking app in your browser. Every note is accessible everywhere, and there is no lockdown in any proprietary format. My Notes - Chrome Web Store https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/my-notes/kpcknabohpkeelnnnbfdnmoampijbnpb Try out our other extensions also: http://bit.ly/mynotesonmedium http://bit.ly/quickemailforchrome http://bit.ly/mypasswordsforchrome http://bit.ly/mybookmarksforchrome
- (2020-07-20) Shivam Saluja: This extension when it was working was the best one to take Notes from the webpage, specially because of their tool-tip which made it easy to append on Notes. Now, it just says Google doesn't allow login to this app, I hope this gets resolved soon! Have there been any updates recently? Could you guys enable Developer access to the application?
- (2019-11-18) Rajitha Kommareddy: Hey, I added this extension to chrome while I am opening it asked for sign in but it showing like it's Sign in with Google temporarily disabled for this app This app has not yet been verified by Google in order to use Google Sign in.
- (2019-05-18) K M: Awesome app; awesome developers. The feature I use most (and it is not even displayed in the screenshots): saving/clipping articles (including images!) to Drive (by selecting and right-clicking...) Just like the Evernote Clipper but without formatting. I like to do my own formatting while reading, so that is almost like a feature for me =). I am looking forward to the ability to RENAME & MOVE the folder "_MyNotes" in Drive ;) Works in Opera too.
- (2018-08-31) George Corrigan: If you're a Getting Things Done (David Allen) kind of person then you know you need a way to quickly and securely capture issues as they arise without interrupting the flow of your day. MyNotes does this more quickly and easily for the desktop than anything I've found. And its functionality is unique (as far as I can tell) even in the ever expansive Extensions store. A quick key stroke (Ctrl+M) and a blank box comes up. Type the issue. (Alt+M) and the text is seamlessly and quickly auto sent to your inbox, and the text capture box is blanked ready for the next item. Rinse repeat. Escape, when done and go straight back to where you were. Even better, you come across some text on a web-page as you are doing resesarch - simply hit CTRL+M and that text is copied straight into the notepad, ALT+M and its sent to you. Crazy efficient. I use it more than a dozen times a day - its invaluable. Later in the day when I am addressing my inbox, those key items and captures are there and I can prioritize, calendar, file, organize as necessary. Its weird as its the ONLY extension I've found that does this - yet it seems that it should be such a core piece of functionality for any remotely busy person who wants to stay organized. Also of particular note, the developers (specifically Vinayak) are some of the nicest, most responsive I've come across. Initially I had a couple of issues and suggestions and Vinayak listened carefully and responded - both thoughtfully and quickly. Truly amazing support. I can't recommend this extension highly enough. An indispensable tool for busy people.
- (2018-08-21) Tim Curtin: Question: I saw that the extension had been turned off due to its requiring new permissions. Could you flesh this out a bit. I've come to rely on this a lot, a whole lot in fact. I hope I'm just being overly cautious. Thank you! -------------- I love this app - very handy! I use this far more than I'd ever imagined. I really like how you can email it to yourself and keep a file in Google Drive. Great work!
- (2018-04-20) Vivek Sharma: Simple Wow!
- (2018-04-06) Download Source: One of the best note taking extensions on Chrome hands down. Check out our indepth review below. https://www.downloadsource.net/how-to-write-notes-and-send-them-to-google-drive-or-email-while-browsing-the-web/n/11998/
- (2018-02-23) Vinayak Joshi: Simple. Effective. Fast.
- (2020-02-26, v:2.7) Leonard Kant: Sign in with Google temporarily disabled for this app
Sign in with Google temporarily disabled for this app This app has not been verified yet by Google in order to use Google Sign In.
- (2019-12-01, v:2.7) Tim Curtin: Cannot sign in
Hi, I cannot sign into Google anymore. It doesn't even prompt with the code to grant permissions manually. Thank you
- (2019-09-11, v:2.7) Jeff McCauley: Sign in
Can't sign in with Google. How else can I access the extension?
- (2019-09-11, v:2.7) Jeff McCauley: Sign in
I am unable to sign in with Google and can't find another option. I love the app and had my students add the extension but they are unable to use it as well. Suggestions.
- (2019-07-20, v:2.6) K M: Renaming & moving the '_MyNotes' folder.
Hi, you mentioned you will be adding this feature. May we know when can we expect it? Cheers, K
- (2019-06-10, v:2.6) Alex Popa: Console pollution
Hello and thanks for the extension, it is very useful. However I notice many messages left in the chrome console by the extension. As a web developer, I very often use the console and the messages confuse me a lot. Any click inside the browser adds two or three console logs (the messages are: mouseup1234 999 mouseup previous and current selection match mouseup ) Could you please remove them? Best regards
- (2018-09-13, v:2.0) Lawrence Calmus: Logging in to google account
I keep coming back to your options page and am not signed in. I've tried closing the pages as per your suggestion. I'm just caught in a loop to the following page chrome-extension://kpcknabohpkeelnnnbfdnmoampijbnpb/options.html