Netfix removes the auto playing previews on Netflix.
Tired of Netflix's auto playing preview ads? Install this extension and those will be disabled! Code available at https://github.com/samuelkadolph/netfix. Report issues at https://github.com/samuelkadolph/netfix/issues. Changelog: v0.3.0 - Switched to block network requests for the preview videos - Added option to turn preview blocking on and off v0.2.0 - Added options page - Added option to hide the whole billboard instead of just the preview video v0.1.7 - Replaced placeholder 16x16 icon v0.1.6 - Now removes the preview video when returning to the browse page
- (2020-02-29) Emmeth: Doesn't work.
- (2020-01-03) A Nad: Does not work.
- (2019-08-16) Drummer Jimmy: Didn't work
- (2019-07-31) Leif Stig Sørensen: Hasnt been updated in 2 years apparently. Gave it a shot anyway - doesn't stop previews. It can hide the top banner/billboard - but that's it.
- (2019-06-11) Neem Nyima: Happy days!!!
- (2018-12-26) Glenn Huang: Excellent and just what I needed! Now if only you could make this extension appear on my LG TV ;)
- (2018-10-09) Trent Isaacson: It *mostly* works. It seems to block the video, but audio still plays sometimes. If they could block that entirely, this would be a 5-star extension.
- (2018-08-20) Patrick Tingen: Hides the previews, just like it promises, great extension!
- (2018-07-09) Jefferson: This is GREAT! I wish that I could also have this on my Roku. FINALLY I have control over my PC again and no longer have to endure those horrible auto previews.