Removes the massive pane of Netflix Originals from the Netflix browse page.
- (2020-04-02) Zeynep Rana Mutlu: doesnt work
- (2019-12-28) J Doch: Doesn't work. I STILL see Netflix Originals everywhere.
- (2019-08-09) Kelly Gorman: Kim Komando wrote about it for Fox News and USA today but the app does not work, it changes nothing and you still see mostly Netflix originals.
- (2019-08-03) Adam Frix: Chrome 70, doesn't seem to work at all. I guess I'll remove it. Great idea, if it worked.
- (2019-06-14) movie dude: it doesnt remove originals
- (2019-03-20) i cant open it
- (2019-02-02) Oliver Smith: I don't know what happened. All the reviews were good but I CAN"T EVEN OPEN UP NETFLIX!!!!
- (2018-09-20) renata castillo guasch: Renata Castillo
- (2018-04-18) Miguel de jesus Toto polito: excelente
- (2018-04-02) XT Produções: nao serve pra nada
- (2016-11-18) Rachael Yi: Beautiful, simple, and convenient extension! Something that I never even realized I needed.
- (2016-09-14) Intimate, USA: A necessity for those using a fat excuse for a computer. Computer use to lag horrendously upon opening the browse page of Netflix (due to "Originals" bit) but now I can get straight to the content.Thanks
- (2016-09-10) Crystal I: Awesome, no more auto-play when I mouseover the Netflix Originals ads at the top. A+
- (2019-08-08, v:2.4) Doug Macy: Why does the extension need to read my browsing history?
Sounds fishy and unneeded. Shouldn't it simply need to interact with a Netflix page?
- (2018-07-06, v:2.4) Not working
This extension is not deleting the repulsive, horribly annoying large pane at the top (the billboard) that starts playing movies without my permission.. I am having to delete it myself in inspect / developer mode. This extension doesn't appear to do anything. Left clicking on the icon in the toolbar doesn't do anything. Please help me. I have begged Netflix to remove the panel or have a setting to do so and they've said no.