Automatically blocks all pages from any website that is not in your list of allowed websites.
Set website whitelist for your browser and automatically block all other sites. Whitelist manager blocks all websites besides a list of allowed safety domains. This app is gonna be helpful for parents if you want to limit your children's surfing thought the web and sketchy content. As well as you want to stay focused on something important like work or exam preparing you can just create a site whitelist and deny an access to all entertain websites. Create your own whitelist of safe websites that automatically blocks all other sites. Consider a few tips: - Use wildcards. For example, if you add 'google.*' to whitelist, you WILL be able to access 'google.com', 'google.de', 'google.es', etc. - If you specify only domain of the website, its subdomains will also be allowed. By adding 'google.com', you WILL be able to access 'mail.google.com', 'maps.google.com', etc. - If you specify both the domain and the subdomain of the website, it means only subdomain will be allowed. So if you add 'www.google.com', you WILL NOT be able to access 'mail.google.com', 'maps.google.com', etc.
- (2021-10-05) Beo I am: I think this is good for blocking but if they just disable the extension then it's nothing
- (2021-09-23) Yng God: Would appreciate if you added an option to redirect to a specific url, e.g. localhost
- (2021-08-01) Miguel Cumming Romo: Amazing! But please, please add a password option.
- (2021-05-22) Josiah W. Brents: PLEASE add a password option so I can use this the way I want to, as a whitelist for my kids (blacklisting everything else).
- (2021-05-19) Al Fa: Great extension. I wish it had the possibility to define a shortcut to open a new tab while temporary bypassing the rules for that tab until closed.
- (2021-04-01) QuicksterGames Tutorials/Gameplay/And more!: Awesome extension, very underrated extension.
- (2021-01-10) Jeff Larsen: I'm really new at this. The extension looks great, but I'd like to use it to limit my kids' access to websites. Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be anything to stop them from just going into the extension and adding a website that they want to go do. Am I missing something? Is there a workaround?
- (2021-01-03) Jeremy Au: WORKS :)
- (2020-11-30) Sudip Shrestha: A good app. Adding a site to whitelist is a bit time consuming, but it's not the worst thing.
- (2020-10-22) Rik Back: Easy to install and configure, works fine and does what it says. Thank you.
- (2020-09-24) Miguel Elios Lopez Gil: no funciona
- (2020-09-22) Justin Comino: Great way to focus
- (2020-09-17) Shaurya Solanki: Idk how to access that extension since it shows lock icon on it
- (2020-08-27) jailwhy: very helpful to stay focused.
- (2020-07-22) Josh Sorensen: took a while to find a plugin like this that does what i want. i went through installing/removing 3 other site blockers that are supposed to have a "whitelist" but yet they don't have a way to "blacklist every site other than those in the whitelist". and this is much better than installing popup/popunder/over/whatever blockers that don't work on most sites. however there is a small room for improvement in this extension. i hope they add a button on the blacklisted page that appears when you open a link in a new tab/annoying popup tab that you can click to whitelist or blacklist(never opening the tab that has that site at all, not even opening the page to whitelist/blacklist it but instead closing it if its in a new tab) the site rather than opening the whitelist and copy/paste the url to whitelist the site. other than that it's perfect. WELL DONE! Best extension for those annoying popups/popunders/popovers that get past ad blockers.
- (2020-07-04) Roberto Flores: Cumple lo que promete...su uso es facil e intuitivo...mis dieces para el desarrollador.
- (2020-04-16) Bruno Calhoun: good plugin
- (2020-04-15) Chris Lowles: WOW, really works! Thanks dev