Detects and presents the microdata embedded in a given page.
This extension will parse the currently loaded page, and present an icon in the browser address bar when the page contains HTML microdata (green). By clicking on the icon, a popup is displayed showing a tabular view of the microdata, similar to Google’s Rich Snippets tool. The user can also choose to see a JSON representation of the microdata. The code for this extension is available at https://github.com/cwa-lml/microdata.reveal
- (2017-08-24) Ricardo Cescon: Make problems with SSL Only Pages because it use on the jquery call to parse the page the wrong protocol.
- (2017-03-26) Stijn Janmaat: Made my Mac hang, crashes 3 times a day at random, hoards enormous amounts of memory and CPU power, took me some time to figure out this little sh•t was the culprit. Do not use this thing.
- (2017-02-24) Jochen Hayek: The Chrome Task Manager just showed me that this plugin consumed 1.2 GB of memory. I immediately removed it for that.
- (2017-01-10) Mark Tippetts: Nice display. It gives you a choice of HTML or raw JSON output. In HTML view, embedded object properties are listed after the properties of the root object. (In response to an earlier comment: It's true that the Google Structured Data Testing Tool displays more information than just Microdata -- including ViewActions and validation errors/warnings. But that's because those aren't Microdata. This advertises itself as a Microdata parser, and that's what it does, well.)
- (2016-03-06) Fernando Haro: Perfect
- (2015-11-20) MyPhilips Squad: THis is not showing all information! If I compare with https://developers.google.com/structured-data/testing-tool/ The second tool shows all info available on the page, Microdata shows merely 20% of that.
- (2015-11-13) Lehman Black: I liked the UI a bit better than the other microdata extensions I've tried. My only problem has been that it crashes pretty frequently and needs restarted. It doesn't crash in an inconvient way (no lagging the browser or page render/performance issues) but still mildly annoying to have to restart it a couple of times per day. I'm using v1.2
- (2015-06-14) Nicolaie Szabadkai: Just great. Unfortunately, some times it crashes.
- (2015-04-23) Raimon Bosch: It does not detect "application/ld+json" format which it was what I needed to test. For the other formats works quite well.
- (2015-02-06) Alex R Chies: Easy and complete. The best extension I found for test microdata.
- (2013-06-21) Diran Alemshah: There appears to be an issue which displays information order incorrectly. It does not always show the same information that Google's Rich Snippet Tool shows. Example: Address: ITEM 3 When in fact Address is ITEM 12, in my test. Otherwise, great tool to have. Once this problem is addressed, I'll be a happy camper.
- (2013-02-05) It works as advertised! And the quick dropdown listing all microdata is very useful.
- (2012-12-18) Cláudio Medina: Has some kind of memory leak. I've just disabled it after discovering it was consuming >600MB.
- (2012-10-25) Frederick Chapleau: Excellent
- (2012-10-22) Eroan Boyer: Simple et efficace pour ce qu'on lui demande !
- (2012-10-03) Josef Leo Bureš: Perfektní.