This extension helps you managing your donwloads.
This extension helps you managing your donwloads. If enabled any download gets it own subdirectory inside the download directory. This subdirectory gets the name of the domain where the download comes from. If enabled you can use a whitelist. Then only those downloads get a subdirectory which domain is listed. Additionally you can use defined shortkeys to open the last download (default Alt+L) and open the default download directory (default Alt+O). You can change this settings in the Chrome extension menu at the very bottom.
- (2019-12-16) Özcan Özkan: Not working ...Devreye girmiyor.
- (2018-07-11) BOYA RAMAKRISHNA: SUPER
- (2018-06-11) aba azizi: ok
- (2015-07-20) Dragoslav Dimitrijevic: ok.
- (2015-05-14) вЛАДиМИР Массажист: -0
- (2015-02-02) Urs Scholle: I just love it! Keeping your download folder organized has never been that easy.
- (2017-03-18, v:1.2.2) Martine Rossi: chrome plugins
j'essaie d'activer adobe flash player..
- (2016-01-29, v:1.2.2) german shepherd
i need help with my background picture where u sign in.
- (2015-07-16, v:1.2.2) mass effect gamer: needs more functionality
great start but,still needs huge functionality check out download router(another extension) for more idea