Adds 'So it goes' where appropriate to remind you that death is just a bad condition at a particular moment in one's existence.
Adds in the phrase "so it goes" onto sentences or mentions of death on the text of the page you're visiting. Not guaranteed to work 100% of the time, but as far as it's been tested it seems to catch the vast majority of applicable circumstances. Source available here: https://github.com/zach-adams/so-it-goes
- (2016-09-18) Jake Ryan Beck: Add more trigger words like death or kills, but overall great idea!
- (2016-09-08) ben: I forgot I had added this extension and was confused about the number of vonnegut references I was seeing. Fun extension
- (2016-09-08) Moe L: great fun to have around, and reminds you of the prevalence of death in our world. yay
- (2016-09-18, v:1.3.3) Jake Ryan Beck: More trigger words
i.e. death or kills or died
- (2016-09-08, v:1.3.3) Gregg Fielding: Google news search
News search can't cope when "death", "died" or similar is search term. Continuously reloads.