I must have... the BLUE pages.
When I browse Reddit, I like to open all the unread links in new tabs behind the current one. This plugin does the page in one click!
- (2014-07-25) Trenton Taylor: Uninstalled, Re-installed, doesnt work in sub-reddits with my version (latest) of Google Chrome: Version 36.0.1985.125
- (2014-02-23) Ryan Pietrow: click button.....slows my computer down fro the next minute.. ..so...many....pages
- (2012-07-09) Cameron Bauer: This is honestly the most simple and best thing in the world ever!
- (2015-08-09, v:18.104.22.168) Leo Go: not working anymore
when reddit forces https and it uses a non secure encryption. the app stopped appearing on the toolbar. please help fix this. i use this tool a lot.
- (2014-12-31, v:22.214.171.124) KnifeKnut: Does not work on some subreddits
https://www.reddit.com/r/startledcats https://www.reddit.com/r/CardsAgainstHumanity https://www.reddit.com/r/instant_regret/top/?sort=top&t=all&count=25&after=t3_2enxo8
- (2014-08-21, v:126.96.36.199) Roman Datsco: Doesn't sync with the phone
Jonathan, Is there a reason when I'm using "Reddit Blue Links", the blue links don't sync with the phone? When clicking on the links normally, everything works fine. When opening all through "Reddit Blue Links", they only get highlighted on the PC used but not marked read on the phone. Thanks, Roman