Changes link color to blue, visited link to purple, body text to black and page background to white.
This extension changes global link color to blue, visited link to purple, body text to black and page background to white. No option to change colors.
- (2019-05-02) Frank: So far so good. I like that the VISITED link is a different color so I can tell when I've already visited a site. I would like to be able to choose colors and to apply them to different items on a web page. But that's not a big deal.
- (2019-04-21) Disciple de Jésus-Christ: marche !
- (2018-10-24) Dariusz CZ: robi co należy, choć szkoda że nie można samemu zmieniać kolor linków jaki się podoba
- (2018-10-20) Saleh Mahmud: Thanks for saving my life :)
- (2018-07-12) Владэк Джонсил: фигня какаято
- (2018-06-08) Roman Kowalczyk: Jestem zadowolony jak na początkowe używanie tej aplikacji,spełnia moje oczekiwania.
- (2018-06-08) Giuseppe Pharao: Very good... just the developer should to add the possibility of changing the darkness/intensity of the colors...
- (2018-02-24) Vinicius: Ótima, simples e funciona!
- (2018-02-09) Jessica Salmonson: Not what I hoped for. I want an option to make text darker and bold.
- (2018-01-13) Douglas Belz: I visited web pages that were black backgrounds that were not changed to white. With the text being black also, it was unreadable unless I would highlight the text. Pain in the A**. Didn't last long.
- (2017-11-15) Bra och enkel, men hade gärna sett några fler färger att kunna välja mellan.
- (2017-09-29) かふぇでおにおに: yahooで試したが変わらないですね。
- (2017-07-07) This is supposed to do something?
- (2017-04-05) Mark Cimini: The fixed color scheme makes some pages unreadable.
- (2017-03-30) Jon H: SO GLAD I FOUND THIS! Thank you so much. Life is a little easier now ;)
- (2017-02-21) Prismatic Do: Работает. Удобно. Надо меняемые цвета - ярковато иначе (цвета ровно такие как на картинке)
- (2016-11-27) ВАСЯ пупкин: Это расширение работает. Жаль, что нельзя менять цвет.
- (2016-08-15) Moo Scree: Well, it seems to work well. Would love to see a version that does not change the page color, and does change the link hover color to red & underlined.
- (2016-02-06) Jon: It took a moment to start working but once it did it worked fine. It could use some color change options though.
- (2015-11-20) Oswald Cobblebot: Liked myself.
- (2020-01-06, v:1.3) James Canzi: more colour choices to differentiate visited from un-visited sites
I agree with all those offering the suggestion to make available a better colour choice...GOOGLE...with your amazing reputation and achievements and all the technical capacity at your fingertips, please heed our cries and do not be too proud as to not accept a similar flexibility to what the Firefox browser provides...
- (2019-10-07, v:1.3) John Lark: Bookmarked Highlighter
Dear oswaldcobblebot, Link Text Color is great extension. I'm very happy to find it and use. But there is a feature which is not available yet. Can you add ability to change the color of bookmarked links also. This just change the color of new visited links not old visited or bookmarked link. I see a extension that work for bookmarked link. That extension change the color all new and old bookmarked links. But this extension is only on Firefox not for chrome. Can you add this feature ? Please! Thanks.
- (2018-06-11, v:1.3) Pierre Calixte: option for link color to red.
Great extension but giving people the option to change the colors would have made it even better. Or you should have chosen red instead of purple for the visited link because purple and blue are too close in color for colorblind people.