Change the page background color,redefine friendly page skin.
The extension aims to make user change the page's background color, user can choose the color and the opacity. change the page skin as you love. NOTE: this extension can only change the page's default background color, if the site have set their own background image/color, it maybe no expect effect. 2014/3/18 Update the focus status ,when user select one color, it will show select border. 2014/7/15 Big change, Keep the background color setup permanently until the user clear the browser. when you refresh or reopen the page ,it will no need setup the background again.
- (2019-11-08) Ethan M: Works great ... on the sites where it works. But in a sample of several sites, two don't work: https://www.planitpoker.com https://uservoice.com https://github.com/orgs/*/projects
- (2019-10-25) Martín: very good
- (2018-01-15) Ian Moody: complete garbage if you make something for someone else make sure it works!!!
- (2015-07-28) works fine on google home page and FBook. note that you may need to adjust OPACITY to see the change in backgrounds (or at least I had to :^)
- (2015-04-22) Adam Gilbert: Not working
- (2015-02-06) Tse KW: Not worked under some frame, such as wikisource.
- (2015-01-27) Anulackk: not work!!
- (2014-12-07) Andrii Vdovenko: Don't work on google servises pages. But thism is the best extentions from all other like that.
- (2014-10-23) David Gaynor: It worked for a while, but is now, alas, broken. :(
- (2014-10-11) Adam Dawson: I use background color to mitigate my dyslexia, however I am struggling to find a "permanent" way to set my background in chrome. But the notes here suggest this has been resolved. Might be you can find some advice on the benefits of color management from national dyslexia advisory services.
- (2014-10-10) Daniel Nilsson: Really needs to be able to change text as well.
- (2014-08-29) SL Wilson: I just doesn't work
- (2014-08-08) thanawat tangpornpisit: ใช้ไม่ได้ กดไอคอนแล้วว่างเปล่า เลือกอะไรไม่ได้เลย
- (2014-07-10) Shayne: It works, just needs darker colours.
- (2014-07-07) Jorge: you have to click every time you open the page and that's no good it needs to be a more permanent change
- (2014-05-19) chris wolveren: needs improvement!, needs more color's add the ability to add html color coded colors or a color chooser, the colors available are just boring! - some of us done like bright colors some of us wouldn't mind having a dark background like black for example!
- (2014-03-12) 风清扬: very simple feature, but really good.