Flags when a site is using local storage.
An extension that monitors when a site is making use of local storage. In the last version, new contributor TJ Downes made the following changes: 1.5.2 - Adds delete powers - thx to Afforess. 1.5.1 - Adds support for manifest v2 and KB size of local storage items (thanks to Adam Tuttle!)
- (2018-12-17) AliReza Abazari: Just started using it. seems that it recognise the localstorage entries just when page is refreshed. not too smooth for SPAs.
- (2017-06-29) Bumpkin: It displays the localstorage ok in a nice simple abeit plain table. However, it wasn't long before I found it didn't update as I expected, and checking in the devtools localstorage 'Value', shows it hadn't updated it wrt what is actually stored there.
- (2017-05-02) Jobin Jose: This extension is malware and it opens malicious pages as popups. please consider this before installing this sh*tware.
- (2016-06-15) Gilles Hellin: readonly?
- (2016-03-24) amazing review JSON object in a table
- (2014-08-15) Bryan Fuselier: It does what you need it to do. Monitors local storage. Nice work!
- (2014-08-12) It reports something but would not delete it? No way to query developer.
- (2014-08-05) Fabrício Roque: Poderia ter uma busca, e ser mais facil de navegar em bases muito grandes.
- (2014-01-12) Félix O.: Great extension ! Just 4 stars because I miss an editing feature and because the design is a little simplist.
- (2013-06-23) Johan Compagner: I like this monitor, its seems also to be the only one who really parses the contents so it showns the json inside the values really nice. What i do mis and because of that i need another extension is to delete all or delete 1 entry. If that could be added then this would be the perfect one.
- (2012-06-27) Kris Khaira: I like that the field value appears in a table, but I wish I could also edit, rename, create and delete fields. It should also update in real-time because many apps which use HTML5 localstorage now do not require a user to refresh the page. At the moment I have to refresh the page.
- (2012-04-19) Eugene Raether: Worked as advertised, can't complain.