Forwards requests to .onion and .exit tlds to a tor proxy
THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE TOR. You need Tor running on your computer or on a external machine for this to work. This just proxies .onion domains to a tor router. You can get tor here: https://www.torproject.org/download/download.html.en Please note this does do anything to mask your identity, it simply runs as a socks5 proxy filter for .onion domains. Get the source code here: https://github.com/FelixWolf/dotOnion Disclaimer: Neither I, Softhyena, OR this extension are sponsored or endorsed by The Tor Project, I am providing this extension only as a convenience. I am not responsible for misuse or your use of this extension. This extension DOES NOT protect your privacy, and only forwards .onion connections through a tor router. If you need 100% privacy, check the Tor Browser.
- (2018-12-11) Lerie Taylor: Works alright except there is no way to turn it off and on, you have to change the settings or disable it.
- (2017-12-23) Dark Lord: Works as advertised! 127.0.0.1:9150 and boom, it works!
- (2016-04-19) Nexus Plasma: Does not work.
- (2018-05-25, v:0.5) Timo Susi: Hi
How i can delete this cause this is schools chrome book and i dont want to drouble
- (2018-04-30, v:0.5) Awesome product!
Trying to bypass school scripts of blocking, I can't add any extensions. So only the school can which is a bigger issue. I need to find a way to get a bionary code to get errors all over its system and disable the GoGuardian. Not even any Google urls help on these security blockings.
- (2016-04-28, v:0.4) Stefano Meijers: 2 apps conflicting but if they work together are powerfull
Im using this on my chromebook, it does work but there is some conflicting... wel im using a other app to connect to the tor network and this one to visit .onion links but this app takes over my proxy rules and then i lose my anonymity i get from the other app, what if you could make it that it uses that port i specify but doesnt kick off the other app by changing the proxy rules and locking them.