Debugging proxy that will allow you to intercept and mutate requests from a web page
Netify is a debugging proxy that will allow you to intercept and mutate your requests, like Fiddler or Charles, but it more compact and implemented directly in the Chrome devtools. Features that Netify gives you: - Filter requests for proxy by URL, method or type of resource. - Redirect request to arbitrary URL. - Adding, replacing and removing request headers. - Replacing the request body, text/JSON, Base64 or form data. - Replacing the response status code. - Adding, replacing and removing response headers. - Replacing the response body with a text value, Base64, or file's content. - Adding an extra response delay - Cancel request on the client. - The above changes can be made according to predefined rules or by making changes to the intercepted request (like breakpoint). Attention!!! This extension is based on the experimental features of the Chrome Devtool protocol, which may lead to inoperability with the update of the browser. If you have some trouble with Netify or you have some suggestions, please report it here (https://github.com/vladlavrik/netify/issues)
- (2023-01-19) Mosh Feuchtwanger: Great and simple to use extension. Thank you!
- (2022-11-22) Nicolae Stihhi: Amazing tool to mock HTTP requests. Thank you!
- (2022-11-09) greatghoul: To make it work, you should check "disable cache" in network tab.
- (2022-08-05) 07 Tmn: Netify can filter by http method, then auto modif both http method and request headers. This is exactly what I'm looking for, and many other extensions can't. Thank you very much.
- (2022-04-02) Yufeng Lan: A wonderful free opensource replacement of fiddler for web debugging! A Must have Dev Tool on Chrome. It would be more powerful if this extension supports request/response body json path replacement feature.
- (2022-03-24) Asiris CRX: Absolutely wonderful extension. Really super cool and useful!
- (2021-11-08) Luis Aguilar: No funciona, al tratar de abrirla me trae a esta pagina siempre
- (2021-09-29) Al “Vedder” Vedernikov: At last an application that can simply replace HTTPS requests, without anything else. It perfectly suits for frontend debugging. Thanks for such a great tool!
- (2021-09-14) HOANG Cao Huy (VTI.D1): Better than Requestly!
- (2020-09-15) James Lakin: Perfect for a simple edit of an Angular HTTP template on the fly. This allowed me to 'unhide' the cancel account button and get rid of a company that started billing me a new account,
- (2020-07-09) alexander lau: Exactly what I was looking for. Something that can modify body responses to help facilitate pagination testing. The ability to add/delete headers as well will undoubtedly prove useful for other testing as well
- (2019-10-26) Alique Wong: thanks for this useful tool ! appreciate your effort !
- (2019-05-23) Something I've been looking for a long time to simulate API responses and test frontend applications without hitting the real APIs. Incredibly easy to set up and a joy to use as part of my Dev Tools stack!
- (2022-07-18, v:0.2.2) Svetlana Trosko: Empty Netify tab
Hi Vlad! I cannot see controls of the extension, since I have installed it on 17.07.2022 I updated Chome to the latest version and restarted it as well. Still it's just an empty "Netify" tab in Dev tools. Netify version 0.2.2 Env: Windows 10 Enterprise, Chrome Version 103.0.5060.114 (Official Build) (32-bit)
- (2020-05-04, v:0.2.1) Bibi Ali: Status Code = 403 is not respected when using Local response
I am trying to fake a 403 error with my own response payload, I see netify returning the payload but not the status code 403. Instead it is returning either 200 (local response) or "Finished" when using (mutation)
- (2020-04-04, v:0.2.1) Alex Medinsky: Доки
Приветствую! А есть документация по настройкам расширения? Например, в поле Endpoint прддерживаются макросы, типа [query], но что конкретно там подставляется не понятно. И можно ли допилить поддержку этих макросов в хедерах, типа: Set headers: X-From: [query] Спасибо!