Keyboard optimized for touch screen kiosk apps
Virtual keyboard optimized for touch screen kiosk apps built on Google Chrome. This keyboard is responsive and works with portrait and landscape resolutions. Button size has been optimized for use with touch foils. Supports standard keyboard layout, number pad and email layout.
- (2019-05-20) Akash Agrawal: Hi, i am using your extension from a long time, From a couples of days i am facing a issue with the extension that is sometimes when i used the extension or after opening the chrome first time, and going to search something then just after the load the page it ,the extension will open a new blank tab, as i am using the chrome in full screen mode, i am facing lots of problem by this why the extension opening blank tab automatically , please look into to it, and please update me when you will take any action again it.
- (2018-04-09) Christophe Dupriez: Chromium + Full screen Mode + Raspberry 7" Touch screen + this extension = it works !
- (2018-01-24) Bo Wells: Running Chrome in Kiosk mode for a giant touch-screen kiosk. Touchscreen does not have its own virtual keyboard, and we needed one for some form inputs. Because of some customization we'd made to Chrome the built-in virtual keyboard didn't work. This extension worked perfectly the first time and allowed me to position it exactly where I wanted it. Love it so far.
- (2017-02-28) Jannik Hochfeld: This is incompatible with Dell Venue 11 and Windows 10
- (2016-09-20) WR prod.: норм.
- (2016-05-03) In my system, the dot is not working in numerical keyboard, why that? Is there any aditional configuration?
- (2016-03-10) Greg Phillips: doesn't work
- (2016-01-05) Alex Barry: Although I'm not sure I'd say this extension is buggy, here are the problems I've encountered: 1. After running chrome with this extension enabled for a period of time (at least 10 minutes) with this extension but the internal settings set to disabled, while trying to do text input with my keyboard on a chrome tab, I lose focus of the textbox frequently. 2. Occasionally, even with the soft-disable available in the url bar, the keyboard will still pop up, including at times when I have not focused any sort of editable area (ie input/textbox/etc.). 3. Changing the zoom level is a bit of a guessing game. The numerical value of the zoom does not update until you release your mouse. Also, the "auto-zoom" takes up the first few chunks, then zooming arbitrarily starts at 35%. Not a huge problem, it's just weird. In general, I think this needs more polish, but it has done the job for a single use-case.
- (2015-10-05) Jonas Hansson: Almost perfect! If Swedish is added, then it's perfect :)
- (2014-12-04) Sander van Laarhoven: doet het niet
- (2014-11-25) Alexander: Not working with iframes!