Chrome Keyboard App
Away from your keyboard, this application will display a keyboard on any webpage that has an input or a textarea for ease of access. You can choose what types of input the keyboard will show on. 0.5.3 * bug fixes 0.5.1 * smaller keyboard * misc fixes 0.5.0 * keyboard initializes disabled * on inputs, the 'return' key, submits the form * stability bug fixes 0.4.2 initial release
- (2020-01-01) mojtaba vahdati: Good, useful, thanks, but: 1_ Doesn't work in the text area of Reddit (when submitting posts) 2_ Doesn't work for entering URLs in Chrome URL bar itself.
- (2019-05-03) nikonaz rasouli: GOOD
- (2018-09-01) romer ronald esquivel murillo: esta buena
- (2017-11-25) Doesn't work, the keys seem dead.
- (2014-09-24) Lilliana Kagan: Great app, useful too. Thanks
- (2018-02-16, v:0.5.1) Joshua Kisb: doesnt work on some sites
it works on some sites but does nothing on others. specifically those that use contenteditable. facebook, youtube etc. please fix. if it was opensource would offer improvements
- (2017-11-25, v:0.5.1) Keys
Doesn't work, the keys seem dead.
- (2017-02-24, v:0.5.1) Why Soitanly: Launch Keyboard?
I see the icon in Chrome, but can't start it.
- (2016-02-17, v:0.5.1) Michael Olson: Clicking fast autohighlights
I'm somewhat proficient with on-screen keyboards, so I tend to type quickly. If I click a letter quickly in succession, it causes the cursor to auto-highlight a text area, which either throws off colors, can cause unwanted new tabs, etc. Win7 x64, Chrome version48
- (2014-11-29, v:0.5.1) sherry nichols: Chrome
When I try to add from chrome store i get a reload try again. What is the problem
- (2014-11-29, v:0.5.1) sherry nichols: chrome
When I try to add from chrome store it says error occured reload