Privatoria Hide and Change Your IP Official Privatoria Extension to surf the web anonymously Hide&Change your real IP address with Privatoria Extension: • Unlock websites which are not available in your region (Facebook, Netflix, Twitter, etc...) • Get free access to websites blocked by your organization • Hide & change your IP address from hackers and spies • Watch the content you want from any country on the Earth at high speeds • Easy to use! Just one click and you surf from anywhere in the world About Privatoria: Privatoria.net has been providing online security solutions for advanced web surfers since 2013. Its services include VPN, Proxy and Anonymous Email, as well as integrated services of VPN Tor and Proxy Tor. Data encryption, browsing security and unrestricted web access are the company's main goals. Hardware background is provided by 60+ Tor servers and 20 VPN / Proxy servers worldwide. Privatoria's extension for anonymous web surfing helps users employ Proxy server with ease. Keep in touch! Get our latest updates and news: https://www.privatoria.net/ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/privatoria Twitter: https://twitter.com/privatoria Google+: https://plus.google.com/108636312280118414609 ©2016 Privatoria s.r.o.
- (2018-10-08) TupaHga Moonlight: нет регистрации
- (2017-10-29) Godwin Moses: i am not been able to set it up or make use of it openvpn did not work pptp l2tp did not work nothing is working i need a refund pls
- (2017-03-07) dominic cook: bull crap application says it is free but requires payment that is some bull effen stuff so not use this at all for no reason
- (2017-02-01) Abhishek Srivastava: Not able to change the country location. It defaults to Germany on the plugin and connects always through US. 5 stars if sorted soon.
- (2016-11-30) Joey Miller: Pay to use
- (2017-04-13, v:1.2.1) Dave D: Chrome Plugin
When I turn on the plugin on the latest version of the Chrome browser, it generates a new IP address, but the only website that is available to browse is your own, can not get to any other website for some reason. I have deleted and reinstalled the plugin through my website account I have with you and still, even though the plugin logs me in correctly I still cannot browse any site but yours, why is this? Thanks....Dave