Build an email list from your Gmail contacts and emails
Are you looking for an email list builder that will create an email list for you in a matter of seconds? Email List Builder by cloudHQ gets you a list all of the people that you've ever had contact with in your Gmail, into a neat and organized Google Sheet for you. This is an excellent solution to use so that you can: ✅ Create an email list to send an email campaign (*tip: use mailking.io, another one of our services for free email campaigns) ✅ Monitor interactions with your customers or your suppliers ✅ Keep an updated list of your email contacts in Google Sheets You'll get every email merge tag identifier needed in order to build an impressive email list of all your contacts and their information. You can even set this service up so that it can continuously update the contact information from your Gmail emails, to be captured and updated for you in your Google Sheet spreadsheet. Here is a list of all the email merge tag identifiers that you'll get in separate columns in your Google Sheet: 1) Email Address 2) First name 3) Last Name 4) Full Name 5) Bio 6) Location 7) Personal Website 8) Last Sent Email Date (Last email sent to the contact) 9) Last Sent Email (A link to the actual email you sent) 10) Total Number of Emails Sent 11) Awaiting for Reply? (Awaiting reply from the contact) 12) Last Received Email Date (Last email received from the contact) 13) Last Received Email (A link to the actual email you received) 14) Total Number of Emails Received 15) Not Replied? (Not replied to the contact) 16) Company Name 17) Role at Company 18) Company Website 19) Company Logo 20) LinkedIn (Link to profile) 21) Facebook (Link to profile) 22) Twitter (Link to profile) We hope you enjoy this simple solution to help you build your email list! Happy email campaigning from your friends at cloudHQ. This is an excellent solution for small businesses to improve communications with their customer or supplier relationships. Your spreadsheet will automatically be updated in real-time as new emails or new contacts come into your inbox, so you will always have full visibility of each business-related relationship in an organized report whenever you need it, in a shareable way via Google Sheets. cloudHQ. Helping your productivity, 1 click at a time.
- (2020-07-15) George Papadimitriou: nice, yet clicking on the last send/received email link to open it, only works for my free gmail account - on the other hand clicking on my G Suite last send/received email link opens up the free gmail tab which is actually rendering the app pretty useless since I want it for business purposes
- (2020-07-10) Ruby Marandos: This is INGENIOUS! I do marketing for a small family business, and this makes my email marketing efforts much more easy to work with— and it's inexpensive too! As far as I know, there's absolutely no other way to get all of my email addresses out of Gmail, and it's an excellent way for me to build my email list (I use this on my company's owner's Gmail account too). Friendly tip: These guys also have another service for sending email campaigns called MailKing.io, so now I just send all of my email campaigns with cloudhq. I love that they're a one stop shop for everything I need. Thanks, Cloudhq!
- (2020-07-10) Carlisle Beauchemin: I use this to keep an active record of my contacts. I think it's pretty brilliant the way this company supplements information about a person based off of their email address. I know exactly who I need to follow up with, and who I'm waiting on. It makes me feel like I'm in control when I have such a high level view in a Google spreadsheet vs playing catch up in email.
- (2020-09-20, v:184.108.40.206) Anthony Close: Can I Filter First? I Don't Want Every One.
The subject line says it all.
- (2020-07-31, v:220.127.116.11) Isaac Sogunro: Can I add contacts outside of gmail?
Can I add contacts outside of gmail into the "Email List Builder"? It will be coming from my weebly account from exported into a spreadsheet. Thanks and I look forward to your reply.
- (2020-07-13, v:18.104.22.168) Phillip D. Mrozinski CCFC CSA LUTC MBA RTRP PhD abd: Blank pages
I downloaded Email List builder and converted the results to a PDF as suggested/required. When I went to print out my list my printer showed that I had 3225 (something). I think it was pages. So I clicked on print and walked away to do something else. When I returned, I only had 16 pages which printed with data (so small I couldn't read it) and over 1,000 pages for spreadsheet pages which printed without any data only spreadsheet pages which only printed the boxes and light blue and white lines, but no data. 1. What happened? 2. How do I make the type larger so it is readable and still fit on the page? 3. Is there a way to save the page as an Excel spreadsheet so I can read it and then print only those columns, which I want to build my email list?