Automatically changes the input language on duolingo.com if needed.
Automatically changes input language on duolingo.com if needed. Currently works for QWERTY, QWERTZ, and AZERTY keyboards. Keyboard layout can be changed in options. Supported languages: Spanish, German, Russian, Ukrainian, Turkish, Norwegian, Hebrew, Vietnamese, Swedish, Danish
- (2020-10-25) lr sandez: no sirve, no funciona
- (2020-01-29) Francois: No longer works. Looking at the other reviews it seems like it only worked till mid 2017.
- (2019-09-02) Diego Rivera: It used to work, but it doesn't no more. Please fix! :(
- (2019-08-25) Kora Carlson: I didn't know how many stars to give it. If it worked like it seems to for some people, then this would be perfect, 5 stars. I'm working on three different languages on Duolingo and I'm constantly switching the keyboard. Two of those three languages are supported by this extension but sadly, this is not working for me.
- (2018-05-30) Jeff Schwab: Looks like it would be really nice if it worked... but it doesn't. It literally doesn't seem to do anything at all.
- (2018-01-08) Scott Curland Chase: Doesn't work
- (2017-12-02) Bojan Bajgoric Santic: It doesn't work. I see in other reviews it stopped working after update on Duolingo, so I'll change the mark as soon as it starts working again.
- (2017-07-12) Jeremy Sortore: Not working on 7/11/2017
- (2017-07-06) shaun smiley: This used to work very well, but no longer works at all.
- (2017-07-03) Marco Atzeri: it works no more
- (2017-06-10) Ruth Johnston: I made a card with the keyboard layouts I wanted to use, and attached it to the upper right corner of the display. I learned several alphabet layouts this way in a few months and now can just type seamlessly. I love Duolibro!
- (2017-05-28) Dmitry Revenko: Great addon, but since 26th of May it stopped working, maybe because of Duolingo update. Please, author, fix it, I am an addict...
- (2017-01-23) Kalem Tysick: It's great. Just what I was hoping for. A bit confusing at first, but once you figure out the letter positions, easy to use. Thanks for this.
- (2016-10-27) Kamil Duda: Super!
- (2016-09-25) Marta Jankowska-Duda: Po prostu NAJLEPSZE!
- (2016-09-17) Can you add Greek for input source and the Italian Qwerty for keyboard? Thanks :)
- (2016-08-23) Sarah Hochstein: On russian = USEFUL with other active language trees on duolingo USELESS it typed wrong letters in my turkish lessons.
- (2016-07-22) Ayelet Reiter: For the most part this works great, except sometimes it just stops working altogether and then the only thing to get it to work again is to remove it and then reinstall it. I wish this didn't happen...
- (2016-07-04) Simon Bromberg: Exactly what I needed.
- (2016-06-23) Rodolphe MOULIN: Very easily (with a keyboard QWERTY) I'm french and I've a AZERTY keyboard. Is it possible to add my keyboard ? Thank you.
- (2016-04-30) Bill G: It does what it says, and you don't even need to enable that keyboard in your OS. (I'm on Mac.) The ability to disable it for individual languages is good. For Norwegian, I usually just use the Mac's extended English US keyboard (ALT-a for å, etc.). The main problem is that you don't get to choose WHICH keyboard variant to use. It seems to use the "standard" layout, which is fine for some people. But I use the Russian Phonetic, Vietnamese Telex, and Turkish QWERTY. (Usually whatever is closest to the US layout.) That said, this is a really cool and helpful plugin. I hope it gains the ability to select keyboard variants.
- (2016-04-24) Chris Mayer: The extension works great, but I am having trouble figuring out what mapping you used for the Cyrillic alphabet. Is there a picture or some other guide to which keys are which? Thanks for putting this extension together.
- (2016-04-19) Luis Mendoza: amazing thank you so much! pretty nice extension i was looking for something like that! i am tired for alt+shifting when i am at duo lingo thx again! =) cheers from Venezuela