Monitor web page changes automatically in simple way. There is no special knowledge required for it.
Spectator - monitor web page changes! Spectator is a simple service which monitors changes of the websites for you. This extension will save your time and help to stay abreast of what is happening on the page you are interested in. Now you don't need to be on the page and reload it countless times for looking new updates. Spectator will do it for you! All changes of information about news, prices, available products, tickets or other objects status will be available to you on any page, no matter where you are! Advantages: 1. Easy to use. 2. Monitor exactly what you need. 3. You don't need to know CSS, HTML or something like this. 4. Unique search algorith is used to extract required text with low dependence to page structure changes. Just what you need is select required text and click "Watch" icon in context menu. You're done! For quick start look through our simple quide: 1. Open web page 2. Select required text on it 3. Do right mouse click on selection 4. Choose "Watch" item in the opened context menu 5. Edit title for selection 6. Edit update interval for selection 7. Wait for success confirmation 8. Watch notifications about selection changes and enjoy the result! You can repeat this for any number of pages! To see and edit the list of pages you follow, go to the extension clicking the "Watch" icon and you will see the whole list of all your tracking with current state. In addition, you can change the check interval, enable or disable pop-up alerts, error notifications. For the better work of extension install App in addition.
- (2020-03-12) Kiber ATOM: Изменения фиксируются, но уведомления об этом не приходят. Changes are recorded, but no notifications are received.
- (2019-12-22) John Martin: I have no idea how this app can do this but it causes Google Hangouts App to not be able to connect. I went through all of my extensions and when I disabled this one, Hangouts connected. I enabled it and Hangouts wouldn't connect. Definitely a big issue.
- (2019-01-18) Dhruvesh Shah: add a sound notifcation also like page monitor
- (2018-11-05) Ryan Marttala: I am having a similar experience to what others are having. This extension shows a list of sites that I'm watching, but I no longer receive alerts or notifications for any changes. This was a favourite app, but now I'm regretting taking all the time to set it up to watch all those pages.
- (2018-10-06) Al FA: Поебота. Свою функцию не выполняет
- (2018-03-21) waveman777: Constant false alarms, and "not found" errors. Useless.
- (2018-03-21) Jonathan Morley: I installed the api and followed the instructions about selecting an element and right clicking, then selecting watch. It shows a list of sites that I'm watching. But even when I discovered changes to the webpage I never received any alerts or notifications from this extension.
- (2018-03-16) Dmytro F.: How i can post new changes to rss or twitter or telegram?
- (2018-02-01) James Key: Works great but blocks Amazon assistant plugin from accessing amazon.
- (2017-10-27) Kelliann: Works very well, could not be easier to set up. Checks at whatever intervals you want. Pops notifications on your desktop that do not go away until you tell them to. Not the prettiest interface, though. But it works and that's the main thing.
- (2017-06-10) Abdullah Hussain: Thank you, it's really very useful Can you add a button to update all manually without waiting for time?
- (2017-03-01) Nai Chin Ong: Simple and useful, keep it up!
- (2017-02-07) Tony Brown: Easy to use and nice that it shows the history
- (2016-08-12) Вероника Зайцева: In fact, the app is indispensable for those whose work involves monitoring, such as mine, I monitor the company's reputation in the network, and often have to update those, or other resources to obtain information, this app makes things easier)
- (2016-08-02) Vik Kel: I liked, Everything is convenient and clear to understand, in principle, not hard, I am pleased with this extension.
- (2016-08-02) Оксана Кучурова: Aplicación es buena, trabajo con Spectator es cómodamente, que es necesario para mi, tiempo no se desperdicia.
- (2016-07-28) Юрий Романов: Une excellente application pour le navigateur, tout ce qu'il faut maintenant, on le voit, il ne faut pas toujours regarder le site à la recherche des changements, je vous conseille d'essayer
- (2016-07-25) Qwert Kololo: The application just a class has also simplified my life.
- (2016-07-22) Alex Lieberman: Really good app! I can see all changes with only one click). No bugs. Thanx
- (2016-07-21) Alexandr Wade: For my work is an indispensable app, I use it every day.
- (2016-07-20) John Boui: The app works perfectly , without failures and delays quickly conveys information . I really liked that it is easy to use. I thank the developers for this invention , keep up the good work! ) )
- (2016-07-19) Julia Denchuk: I really liked the browser extension Spectator. Easily monitors what you need. All very understandable and accessible to the average user.
- (2016-07-13) Juliana: App really simplifies life, now it no need to constantly monitor the changes in the information by myself, nice.
- (2016-07-13) bass bass: Very good and useful application . I established themselves and are very satisfied. Thanks to it, it is not necessary to go to the page constantly for tracking changes in information. It is very comfortable and cool. I recommend to all.
- (2016-07-13) Aleksei Riahuzov: I think the application need to every person who works on sites where information changes frequently. The application monitors all changes on the site and provides a report to the user. Conveniently.