This extension will monitor web or part of web for changes
- select part or whole web page - email alert when web content changed. - collecting of data on Wachete servers - monitor pages behind login and password - no need to have your PC online, data are collected on Wachete servers - history of content with changes. - graphs for number values - various rules for notifications (contains, growing...)
- (2020-04-15) Sharif I.: No longer maintained and it dose not work!
- (2019-06-27) Human: Бесплатно только: monitor 5 pages и checks every 24 hours. Остальное от 5$ в месяц. Есть аналоги бесплатные) Но есть история, папки и сделано всё довольно круто. Денег жалко только) Расширение просто переводит на сайт, всё в вебе.
- (2019-03-08) Alexander Bibicoff: Won't log in to the one page I want to monitor. Tried changing the preview options. Can not find support. Created an account, then deleted it because it just won't work for the one thing I want. Added the Chrome extension because I read that it could monitor directly from the opem tab, but clicking the icon just opens a new tab to do the same nonfunctional thing as the web account did. "Action not allowed" or some such. Complete waste of time.
- (2017-02-01) Alex Wiest: Does not work for anything with a login I was watching a forum and I tried to get an email thingy. This wouldn't work because when it loaded it up on their website, it didn't take from my browsing info and all I got was a login page. (I now realize i could have opted into emails from the forum itself :3)
- (2015-11-10) Chato Stewart: 2 stars - you might do better if you got "Page Monitor - it free and seems to unlimited pages monitoring" With Wachete you only get 10 free pages before you have to pay into a play- Ya-you might get a graph or two when you pay $49.90 and UP. What I am giving away for it is too much...Also side point - you need to connect social media account - i thought that was weird since it only wanted to have access to my contacts...lol maybe this is very common... Still I found it funny and a red flag. The issues other red red flag is - I'm getting everything for FREE via Page Monitor! I did not have to do more data entree to add one page. Lots of red flags. I think this is good for someone that has a few pages to monitor and don't care about paying for things you can get for free or want pay the extra - for extras that i could not see. one was no way to import or export. My 2cents. I would gladly pay if the price plan was not go greedy. giving away only 10 should be bumped up to 100 - that would get more free people into in able to tract their sites and then tract their completions. price point should 500 for 49$ and so on... make a way to interpose and export and then maybe there is product for me.
- (2015-11-09) Peter Skanberg: Ultra fast and simple for watching of something which I need to keep track on web