Stays in the background and monitors web pages for changes.
---------------------------------------------------- *NEW* Version 3.4.6 (16 Aug 2017) - Fixes incompatibility issues with the new version of Chrome - Fixes small issues with 3.4.5 15 Aug version ----------------------------------------------------- Page Monitor and Visualping are trademarks of WebMonitoring Technologies. All rights Reserved © 2017 WebMonitoring Technologies Inc. 1900 - 885 West Georgia St. Vancouver, BC V6C 3H4 CA This is the version 3.4.5 and the only one maintained by WebMonitoring. Please write us at [email protected] for customer support. We will answer with 24 hrs. This extension allows your browser to monitor changes to web pages for you. It can inform you whenever a particular page changes without you having to go and check every time. To use, simply go to a page you would like to monitor, click on the Page Monitor icon and select "Monitor This Page". You're done! Now whenever this page changes, the monitor icon will display a notification on its badge. Of course, you can repeat this for any number of pages. Please see Visualping in the RELATED tab if you want to use free email alerts and monitor pages whilst your PC if turned off (Visualping servers do the monitoring part for you!) In addition, you can change the check interval globally or per page, specify sound alerts, desktop notifications, or visually select specific parts of a page to monitor. ✓ Monitor any number of pages for changes. ✓ Add pages with two clicks. ✓ Visually select parts of a page to track. ✓ Smart comparison system that ignores ads and code changes. ✓ Highlighting of changes that happened to a page since the last check. ✓ Set separate check interval for each page. ✓ Set a sound alert when a page change is detected. ✓ Custom sound alerts. ✓ Desktop notifications. ✓ Import and export the monitored pages list.
- (2021-08-17) lucia cesaro: Molto valida come estensione, solo che ogni paio di giorni mi cancella la lista delle pagine monitorate, e le devo riaggiungere. C'è qualche impostazione da cambiare? qualcuno sa darmi suggerimenti?
- (2021-07-22) 平井伸治: 使いづらい。 監視時間をバーで選択できるけど、間隔が一定ではないので合わせづらい。 要素を選択するときに選びづらい。
- (2021-06-06) Y 1988: cann't find the page
- (2021-04-24) sevenreasons: rip
- (2021-03-22) Dai Kuni: Cache corruption detected and fixed. Last snapshot discarded. Changes highlighting will be available on next update. というエラーが出て差分が表示されなくなってしまう。 設定を見てみると登録したURLリストが消えている。 登録したときに毎回Exportで設定リストを保存してるのでまたImportすればよいのだが、 なんだかなんどやっても消えてしまうようになった。 行うべき設定があればヘルプページに記載してほしい。 Cache corruption detected and fixed. Last snapshot discarded. Changes highlighting will be available on next update. Error appears and the difference is not displayed. Looking at the settings, the registered URL list disappears. Every time I register, I save the setting list with Export, so I should import it again. Somehow it disappeared no matter how much I tried. If there are any settings to be made, please describe them on the help page.
- (2021-03-03) Meshari Albarrak: I love it
- (2021-02-20) sqorpy: Its look like no one maintain the code anymore. this extension is very flaky and unreliable. it use to be great few years ago.
- (2021-01-22) Tzveta Dryanovska: Super useful and simple to use! Works great :)
- (2021-01-22) Cengiarotti Zorzi: usando lo stesso account su altri pc non si sincronizza, si deve caricare le pagine da monitorare su tutti i pc manualmente.
- (2020-11-28) Emanuele Francesco Russo: L'applicazione è ottima...ma nel tempo perde tutte le pagine che gli ho indicato da monitorare. E' la terza volta che tolgo e installo nuovamente l'estensione.
- (2020-11-22) Peter Lee: When it works, it is great. Don't try using it with more than 2 or 3 pages. Once you get past 4 pages, it will just delete everything you were tracking and you'll need to start fresh from a blank slate.
- (2020-11-10) Pque Christopher: Bonjour, Est-ce que la synchronisation par navigateur : - Chrome Extension Sync Pour synchroniser la liste à surveiller (pas le contenu de la page, mais uniquement synchroniser la liste de sélection) est prévue ? C'est le seul inconvénient, Merci
- (2020-10-25) Николай Фадеев: Супер приложение. Единственное когда случайно нажал удалить проверяемую ссылку отката назад нет. Пиши "пропало". Или есть метод?
- (2020-10-17) Alex Mendez: I love how straight forward the extension is but when clicking on the extension there is a bug where it doesnt show the websites that have changed. but the workaround is that you can have a chance to see which websites has changed. But there is another problem. when checking to see what the difference is, it "loads the difference" indefenitely. Workaround is that you have a chance to see what has changed...
- (2020-10-14) ポール: Does not work. I set the refresh interval to 5 seconds and it didn't refresh for 10 minutes.
- (2020-10-05) Logan Henry: Works good but it would be nice if it was possible to have different settings for the same page. That way you could have different sounds for different elements on the same page using the element picker.
- (2020-10-05) Sandro Padma Casini: è già la seconda volta che perde le pagine monitorate. Inaffidabile
- (2020-10-04) Старый Помидор: Слово найдено пишется в русском языке с одним Н.
- (2020-09-29) Оксана: Он работает и это прекрасно.
- (2020-09-28) Davide Spagocci: Work perfect to me in Microsoft Edge , thank you for create this add on.
- (2020-09-25) James Jackson: I love this extension! It does everything I want
- (2020-09-25) Billy OKeefe: CONSTANTLY LOSES YOUR DATA. Would be nice if your settings didn't keep getting erased.
- (2020-09-13) Ghislain P.: Je reçois les alertes de changements mais lorsque je vais dessus, rien de nouveau. N'a plus l'air de fonctionner...
- (2020-07-30) Elder Bernardes Teixeira: Gostaria de sugerir que o aplicativo funcione em todos as sessões do chrome logadas, usando os mesmos sites monitorados (sugestão: talvez criar uma pasta de favoritos no chrome e monitorar essas páginas, perderíamos as opções de filtrar elementos da página para monitorar, mas acredito que seria mais simples de implementar)
- (2020-07-30) Jan Goyvaerts: The list of sites was cleared yet again. I'm using this extension for years now, but this is it. Sad.
- (2020-07-16) Yasin ERBAKILI: Son zamanlarda hatalı uyarı verse de yıllardır kullandığım ücretsiz bir eklenti. Tavsiye edilir.
- (2020-07-12) Brian Leitner: Used to work better. Now most pages get stuck at "Diffing in progress."
- (2020-04-15) Sharif I.: Requires a website to monitor changes!! Not directly in chrome.
- (2020-03-16) Abdulrahman: It stuck in "Diffing in progress" most of the time. Any idea why this happens? The same happens in different PCs.
- (2020-02-07) Simone Agostini: Funziona, arriva la notifica di un cambiamento, ma non riesce mai a mostrarei cambiamenti della pagina. Rimane perennemente in caricamento
- (2020-02-05) Diocese of Chester: This does not work. Please fix or remove.
- (2020-01-07) Kuma K: Abandon-ware, app hasn't been update in multiple years and no longer works at all.
- (2019-12-30) R- JOINT: 5ch 스레 하나랑 일본 홈페이지 하나 설정해놨는데 스레에 글 하나 올라오는것도 안알려주더라 별로 도움이 안되는것같은데 이거
- (2019-12-04) Concealed Kitty: Works perfectly, thanks
- (2019-11-15) Ruriko Yurika Kashiwazaki Kusugawa: Fue una muy buena extensión , era una de mis favoritas, mostraba los cambios en la pagina cuando se actualizaba, ahora en la pagina que yo ponía ya no funciona, no se si sea asi para las demás paginas.
- (2019-11-13) 韩恒言: today it gave wrong resuts.two of my page change nothing but it remind me that something changed.it's terrible
- (2019-11-07) Luigi Cristiano: Segnala che le pagine sono modificate, ma poi non carica i confronti e i cambiamenti. In pratica non fa nulla.
- (2019-09-27) Renato Paschoalinoto: Simples de usar e muito eficiente. Cumpre o que promete. Infelizmente tem alguns bugs e o fornecedor aparentemente abandonou a aplicação, pois a última versão foi liberada em agosto de 2017. Estou testando outra extensão: Distill Web Monitor
- (2019-09-24) 留吉: 頻繁にエラーが起こるのは何でしょうか？
- (2019-09-20) Daddy Dick-Nuts: does not work
- (2019-09-17) David: Worked for me.
- (2019-09-16) Francois Billard: Does not work anymore under Chrome Linux v77.x
- (2019-09-13) Sergei Filippov: I've used the extension of years until one day it lost all of the pages i was monitoring and now looses them every hour or so.
- (2019-09-09) Namir Yedid: Extension keeps losing the list of tracked/monitored site. I add monitors and they don't "stick". Last for a few days and I have to remonitor them. Really frustrating.
- (2019-09-04) Adam Vitale: Stopped working properly a few weeks back. It *sometimes* sorta works if you toggle it off and on, but even then the diffing never actually completes anymore.
- (2019-09-04) John Smith: Since this does not work anymore are there any alternatives that are as good as this was for free?
- (2019-09-03) Наталия Черникова: К сожалению расширение умерло. Со вчерашнего дня после перезагрузки компа слетают отслеживаемые сайты, через импорт страниц восстанавливаю, не отслеживает и после перезагрузки все слетает.
- (2019-08-23) のりのり: 少し前から登録していたページが突如すべて削除される減少が度々発生するようになってしまいました。 長らく愛用しておりましたので、改善いただけますと幸いです。
- (2019-08-13) Jeremy Haynes: No longer working
- (2019-08-11) MrHakisak: Used to work perfectly until it needed to be repaired (which reset it), now whenever I try and replace the audio "bell.ogg" with something custom; it crashes my browser and the extension needs to be repaired which resets it again :(
- (2021-08-19, v:3.4.6) Salma Muhammed: Does Page Monitor Track text color changes?
The text I want to monitor in a webpage is already present, I just want to find out when it changes color (indicating availability). I hope you can let me know if this possible!
- (2021-07-25, v:3.4.6) Timothy Nguyen: Twitter notification for new posts on hashtag
Doesn't seem to detect whenever there's a new post on Twitter hashtag.
- (2021-05-21, v:3.4.6) Graham Curry: Doesn't Check Anymore
I have the check interval set for 5 seconds but the extension no longer checks pages. It will check once upon computer startup and then never again until I power it off. A few days ago the last check was at "27 hours ago". Are there any solutions to this issue?
- (2021-05-20, v:3.4.6) Michael Rising: Thanks Google for Breaking this extension
After the latest Chrome Updates... Site Access is blocking the ability to manage pages being monitored via this extension.
- (2021-05-07, v:3.4.6) Eva Igelmund: Doesn't react anymore!
Have been using the program for years now but since several weeks it doesn't work anymore. I even removed and installed it anew. Since then even less works: I dont't havt the opportunity anymore to change settings (sound, interval). Very sad!!! Please fix!!!
- (2021-05-02, v:3.4.6) Mike: False positives
Seems like most ecommerce sites are now having constant script changes that trigger false positives making the extension not usable. Anyone have a fix for this? Example of what shows up as the change. Old 2fd9a01e700cb5e248b76d941d748c9dd6cc3c1654197d13ea5b38239c4ae823 New cc50efe5f94ec3d7a35d114fef6cb263364e0c55562297db8585a163e4d16e67
- (2021-03-19, v:3.4.6) Charles Hudson: Saved pages to check lost
I have used this extension for many years without issue but just recently it keeps losing the pages that I have put in to check. Please update with a fix.
- (2021-02-04, v:3.4.6) Alexander Klikachev: Audio Notification
Hi How do I create an audio notification with my sound from a local disk?
- (2021-01-08, v:3.4.6) Paul Njoroge: Unresponsive and saved sites are not kept.
I have attempted to uninstall and reinstall Pagemonitor to see if that fixes the issue of unresponsiveness but to no avail. I am unable to successfully import and keep my sites, with them disappearing upon requesting "Check all Now".
- (2021-01-05, v:3.4.6) Jon Waskan: Repeat Alerts
The checks and alerts seem to stop unless I click on "view changes." I'd rather refresh the page when I get an alert and scan for the changes myself. Is there a way to simply have the bell ring every time there's a change without having to click anything to reset it?
- (2020-10-30, v:3.4.6) Aurora: False/not visible changes
I get the badge for updates but when opening the "changes" page it gets stucked on loading. I see on the comments I'm not the first one to experience this issue. Is there a solution of some kind before I resolve to remove the extension?
- (2020-09-24, v:3.4.6) Ruslan Maksymiv: Problem with "Diffing in progress."
infinite loading when click show differences
- (2020-09-14, v:3.4.6) Jennifer OBrien: Diffing in Progress
I've been using your products for years but as of the last few weeks when clicking to view changes, I can no longer get beyond the "diffing in progress" launch page. Is there a solution to correct this issue?
- (2020-09-11, v:3.4.6) Damian Rubio: Lost Tracking Pages and Not Importing
So, a couple of weeks ago I lost all the pages I was tracking. I did nothing strange, simply when I was going to click on "Check All Now" there was not a single page stored. Then, I realized that I could export the pages so if that happens again I can import them and not lose a lot of time looking for all the pages that I want to monitor and setting things up. Now, it has just happened again. I have lost all the sites I was tracking. But what is even worst is that I introduce the HTML file in the "Import Pages" dialog and none is loaded. How can the import be done? Is there any fix to the bug of losing all the monitored sites?
- (2020-09-02, v:3.4.6) Kent Jagger: Diffing in progress
Update pages never get past..."Diffing in progress." Let one sit for a couple of days and it never did change or load.
- (2020-06-13, v:3.4.6) Jonathan F: Repeat option
Is it possible for you to add a repeat option for sound alerts? I would miss my notification sometimes and would wonder how long its been since the page change. Thanks
- (2020-06-05, v:3.4.6) DUMB ASS: PAGE MONITOR
good afternoon, i would like to know if there is any premium version or something i can pay to implement the discord webhook option
- (2020-03-31, v:3.4.6) Will Beesley: keeps deleting all moiotred pages nad crashes all the time
what is wrong with page monitor, i have used it for 6 years and the last 6 months it has never worked!!!!!!
- (2020-03-11, v:3.4.6) Jennifer Lee: 쪽감시자가 작동이 안됩니다.
쪽감시자가 작동이 안됩니다. 갑자기 손상되었느니 하면서 아무리 복구를 해도 복구가 안됩니다.
- (2020-01-31, v:3.4.6) Nacho Ballesteros: How can I edit the monitored URL?
The URL I'm trying to monitor (the root page of one domain) redirects to another secondary URL except on some situations (that's precisely when I want to be notified), but I can only add the redirected page in the extension (where the browser stops loading, not the typed one). If I could only edit this second URL to monitor the root page in the domain, that will be OK. Another solution could be typing the URL to add, not just once you visit the page.
- (2020-01-30, v:3.4.6) Lynn Sessions: New Page Not Showing Diff
I added a new page this week and this new page indicates there are changes on irregular intervals. To me, this indicates real changes, but there is no diff or menu when trying to view the diff. Old monitored pages are working just fine.
- (2020-01-21, v:3.4.6) Page monitor crashes Data lost
Dear developer, I am writing you regarding the issue I am facing with Page monitor. I work with a HP chromebook. I use page monitor extensively to monitor news and updates from companies. I have had 3 instances where all my saved pages (at least 45) disappeared. I don't get an error or crash notification. It happens when I am surfing through notifications from page monitor. All the pages I have saved disappear and it's a pain to go through each website and save it again to monitor updates. Please fix this issue. Thank you
- (2020-01-20, v:3.4.6) Baya' Peter: Not working
Suddenly, I am not receiving notifications, sound or visual. What's happening?
- (2020-01-13, v:3.4.6) David M: diff pages not displaying
I am getting alerts for pages that I select to be monitored. When I click 'view changes' from the Chrome extension, the new tab opens and it stays on 'diffing in progress' and i don't get to see what was added or removed. I'm on Win10 using Chrome Version 79.0.3945.117 (Official Build) (64-bit)
- (2019-12-13, v:3.4.6) · Michael Medina: No Longer Works
As noted in other support tickets, this extension no longer retains the settings, you can restore the extension files in your profile if you have backups but they disappear soon enough. Importing is iffy, sometimes it imports, sometimes it doesn’t. Even if it does they disappear.
- (2019-12-09, v:3.4.6) Troy Whistman: "Diffing in progress..." but never finishes
I'm getting 'dings' when changes happen, but when I click that notification, and a new tab opens, the "Diffing in progress" never completes, and never shows me what changed. This problem started about a month or two ago, and hasn't resolved. I'm using Chrome Version 78.0.3904.108 (Official Build) (64-bit) on Windows 10 Home V1809 64-bit.
- (2019-12-06, v:3.4.6) Javier Moreno Andres: Monitor page does not work. Missing all pages to monitor.
I am so happy with this app. But from one month ago Im finding that when my Mac is restarted I loose all the setting changes made within the plugin. I save the pages to monitor, but when I open again google chrome, all pages saved are disappeared, and I cannot monitor them. I try to re-install google chrome, the Monitor page app, but it does not solve the problem. Please help.
- (2019-10-22, v:3.4.6) chris forrest: Page Monitor on Mac
Hi Guys, Im finding that when my Mac is restarted i lose all the setting changes made within the plugin .Is there a setting i'm missing ? Regards Chris
- (2019-10-03, v:3.4.6) Kelly Thompson: All pages erased
Twice in the past month PageMonitor has deleted all my monitored pages. What gives?
- (2019-10-01, v:3.4.6) Rob Bl: Page Monitor suddenly empty, impossible to import
Tonight I tried to visit the 10 pages that Page Monitor showed in the badge as updated, but when I clicked the toolbar icon, I got "no changes found." I tried "Check all now" but it was unclickable. I went into the settings and...every single page I monitor had disappeared. Luckily I had a recent export, so I tried importing that, but after pasting its contents into the Import UI, and clicking "Import," literally nothing happened, and there's still no content listed. Suggestions?
- (2019-09-25, v:3.4.6) Artur Korneluk: Resolution for selector block
I just found our you are a local developer in Vancouver, that's awesome! I love your monitor but I have one suggestion. Many websites I think are either catching on and don't want you to monitor their page or they have overlays on their page for some function or another that block your "selector". So when you try to use the "selector", you can pick the element however you cannot press "done" because something else is overlayed in the bottom right corner of the browser. If you make your window show up elsewhere or drag gable then this could be worked around. If you want an example, take a look at this page: https://www.buydig.com/shop/product/LG32GK650FBOB/LG-32-Class-QHD-Gaming-Monitor-with-FreeSync-Open-Box-with-1-yr-warranty?sdtid=13403074&omid=200&ref=cj&utm_source=CJ&utm_medium=Affiliate&utm_content=4485850&cjevent=2fe8574adfbd11e9824c00620a1c0e0d It's a monitor at buydig.com. Their rating system is overlayed on top of your selector and I can't press done. I've seen similar things like support chats take this space too which cover up the selector. It's always in the bottom right corner.
- (2019-08-23, v:3.4.6) John Smith: Page Monitor Broken?
Does this program not work anymore? Are there any updates planned to fix these issues? If I try to monitor a page then test it nothing will show up as if nothing was ever selected. I tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it then it would work for a small amount of time before it broke again. Will this be fixed anytime soon or are there any good alternatives?
- (2019-08-22, v:3.4.6) Rumen Radev: CSS selection Done button not working
When trying to pick a css to monitor the done and the help button are not active.
- (2019-08-08, v:3.4.6) CriMo Babelweb: Translated in French
Hello, Your super software does not allow to delay the analysis of a page, or even to consult the changes of a page after the user is entered either his credentials or entered a value in a field, or even after filling a form that can contain a captcha. Could you integrate it or have you definitely stopped developing this tool? (last update of 2017!) 1. Delay: It sometimes happens, especially in the consultation of a page requiring to interrogate a database such as a parcel tracking, that the page requires 1 to 5 seconds to retrieve and display the information. In this case, Page Monitor requires it to time out otherwise it will never see the difference. It will fall systematically on the string "research in progress", still in my example of tracking of parcels. 2. User input: Sometimes it is necessary to fill in the credentials before having access to the page you wish to monitor. This can be a simple Id field, or identifiers or even a whole series such as a file number, a date of birth, the date of creation of the file and the entry of a captcha. The capture should be automatic and concerning the captcha, for each control, either Page Monitor uses an external tool (a site that "decrypts") or the user could enter it. Page Monitor should in this case display the image extracted from the site and offer the user input of what he sees so that Page Monitor can do the desired control. We will always have the advantage of leaving care to Page Monitor to monitor a page in the background without having to worry about frequencies and possible input form in addition to captcha. Thank you for giving me a return please. Thanks again for your great work :) Thanx to Google Translator for this translation not bad at all
- (2019-08-08, v:3.4.6) CriMo Babelweb: Consulter les changements d'une page après avoir rempli un formulaire
Bonjour, Votre super logiciel ne permet pas de temporiser l'analyse d'une page, ni même de consulter les changements d'une page après que l'utilisateur est saisi soit ses identifiants ou entré une valeur dans un champs, voir même après avoir remplit un formulaire pouvant contenir un captcha. Pourriez vous l'intégrer ou avez vous définitivement arrêté de développer cet outil ? (dernière mise à jour de 2017 !) 1. Temporisation : Il arrive parfois, notamment dans la consultation d'une page nécessitant d'interroger une base de données comme un suivi de colis par exemple, que la page nécessite 1 à 5 secondes pour récupérer et afficher l'information. Dans ce cas, Page Monitor nécessite qu'on lui indique de temporiser sinon il ne verra jamais la différence. Il tombera systématiquement sur la chaîne de caractère "recherche en cours", toujours dans mon exemple de suivi de colis. 2. Saisie utilisateur : Parfois, il est nécessaire de remplir les identifiants avant d'avoir accès à la page que l'on souhaite surveillée. Cela peut être un simple champs Id, ou des identifiants ou bien encore toute une séries comme Un numéro de dossier, une date de naissance, la date de création du dossier puis la saisie d'un captcha. La saisie devrait être automatique et concernant le captcha, pour chaque contrôle, soit Page Monitor utilise un outils externe (un site qui "décrypte") ou l'utilisateur pourrait le saisir. Page Moniteur devrait dans ce cas afficher l'image extrait du site et proposer la saisie à l'utilisateur de ce qu'il voit pour que Page Moniteur puisse faire le contrôle souhaité. On aura toujours l'avantage de laisser le soins à Page Moniteur de faire une surveillance d'une page, en tâche de fond sans qu'on ai a ce soucier des fréquences et éventuelles saisies du formulaire en plus du captcha. Merci de me donner un retour svp. Merci encore pour votre super travail :)
- (2019-08-04, v:3.4.6) U Yasu: Diffing in progress.
"View Changes" a screen isn't indicated. The state of the status reservation is indicated with "Diffing in progress.", and continues, and a page isn't indicated.
- (2019-07-30, v:3.4.6) Fabiano Barcelos: Falha na comparação quando há atualizações
A extensão detecta novas atualizações, porém, não consegue exibi-las. Após tentar acessar a página que deveria apresentar as atualizações, a mensagem "Comparação em andamento" é mostrada em nova página e dela não sai.