We should change the names of AR-15s to “Marco Rubio” because they are so easy to buy
AR-15 was the assault rifle used in the Parkland, FL school shooting. This is the weapon most widely used by mass shooters. I am a veteran and used this weapon in combat. These weapon of war should not be easy to buy. Florida Republican Sen. Marco Rubio has received $3,303,355 in donations from the NRA over the course of his political career. He has never done anything to move toward saner gun laws. Instead, he has made it easier for civilians to acquire them.
- (2019-01-31) OrfiCaldaRi: Vets don't get issued AR-15s, they get issued M4/M16 rifles. There goes all of your validity.
- (2018-09-13) Raff J: Imagine being this cynically insane and triggered, someone created this extension, and a small echo chamber of people installed it and kept it. The dev forgot to also replace the words AR-9 (which shoots a 9mm round, the same as handguns, which goes against the argument that handguns should be allowed), and AR-10 (which uses a .308 round, that is used for hunting deer and other sized animals, which again, goes against the argument of owning should be for hunting and you wouldn't need an AR). But hey, since the talking box and the all holy political prophets never mention those, its fine. Oh, and we forgot about AKs and others too. But.... EVIL AR15s are bad!! kek
- (2018-02-28) frank gomez: Add it and search on google "How to clean AR-15"
- (2018-02-27) Carolina Espinales: Clever idea! works great
- (2018-02-27) Jacqueline Lesik: Works all the time, every time ;)
- (2018-02-27) Faye Ibars: Marco Rubio sucks and so do guns