Control Plex.tv from the comfort of your couch with this gamepad extension!
This extension adds basic gamepad support to the Plex.tv Web interface! FEATURES OF CURRENT RELEASE: * Support for various popular controllers (only 360 controller has been tested) * Scroll through episodes when in single episode view * Play, pause, stop, rewind and go full screen with your gamepad (See screenshot for controls). Note: If the controller doesn't work at first, try Refreshing your browser or pressing the A/X button on your controller. This extension doesn't support general browsing of the Plex interface using a controller. This might happen in future, but the main purpose is so that you can browse to your media, blow it up on screen then sit back! You can use something like Plex Home Theater if you want complete remote control support. PERMISSIONS: Inject gamepad support into any web page that is found to be Plex Web.
- (2015-01-31) gabriel hernandez: nice app
- (2018-02-15, v:1.3) chrome book web store
it will not let me add to this computer
- (2017-10-07, v:1.3) dose it work
dose it work on the xbox one controller
- (2017-02-25, v:1.3) abigail Bleasdale: annoyed
will not let me use it
- (2016-01-27, v:1.2) Robin Noort: DS4
Will there be Dualshock 4 support anytime?
- (2015-10-03, v:1.2) Damien A. Foster: Cant Find It On Browser
I dont know where to look for it instead of were the extensions tab is
- (2015-02-27, v:1.2) Conald Frostig-Miller: Didn't work for me.
Didn't work in any portion of plex However transmogrify isn't working either so it could be another issue entirely.