Auto-generate step-by-step guides, just by clicking record. Save your team 20+ hours/month vs. video and text tutorials.
Know how to do something cool or useful? Want to share it with teammates or clients? With one click, Scribe will watch you work your magic and automatically turn what you do into an easy-to-share guide. Record yourself doing what you know how to do. From your recording, Scribe auto-generates a chronological step-by-step guide, complete with visual screenshots. Personalize your guide by adding details or commentary. Then, simply share - with colleagues, customers, or friends. Simply done in minutes. Show your stuff and share what you know how to do. Great for training, remote support, on-boarding, best practice sharing, education, and more.
- (2021-10-23) Jenna Hannon: Such a smart and easy tool.
- (2021-10-22) Elena Kritter: Fantastic! Really helpful when welcoming new collaborators mid-way through a project. And a really invaluable teaching tool as well!
- (2021-10-22) Nate Remy: Absolute game changing product for Knowledge sharing -- if you ever document anything in your professional (or even personal) life you want to check this product out. GTM Managers: ask your top performers to use this tool to document their workflow! They can go about their revenue generating activities at full speed while simultaneously documenting their methods for the rest of the team.
- (2021-10-22) Samantha Puckett: So easy to use and a MASSIVE time-saver. I wasted so many hours taking screenshots and writing up processes when I handed over the reins on my last job... never again!
- (2021-10-22) Jennifer Smith: Everyone I share this with marvels at how they wish they had discovered it before - to have saved them hours and hours of time on manual docs, or zoom mtgs, or IRL training people up
- (2021-10-22) Nat Le Scouarnec: Bug with elementor builder wordpress (make elementor builder in a small window inside the page)
- (2021-10-21) Tiffany Zhao: First time I tried Scribe I was blown away by how easy it was to use. Have been using it to share quick tool tips & workarounds but can definitely see this being used for lengthier processes too.
- (2021-10-21) gary churcher: Cannot believe how easy this was to use - and saves so much time. I'm telling everyone!
- (2021-10-21) Andy Wang: My team discovered Scribe a while ago and it's been a huge help in sharing info async. We love it and super easy to use.
- (2021-10-21) Xiao Wei: If you are looking for a tool that can easily document step by step guidance, Congrats! You just found the RIGHT tool. It's extremely useful when you have a large operation team with many tools. It's painful to do repetitive trainings every time someone join or leave the team. With Scribe, you can keep a clean documentation for all existing knowledge and reuse them to reduce operation cost. Highly recommend!
- (2021-10-19) Michael Hobbs: Amazing tool! However, be aware it can break some websites. As of 10/19/2021 Scribe breaks bitbucket.org causing the pipeline page, among others, to be stuck in an infinite loading screen.
- (2021-10-19) Alex Sharpe: Absolute delight to use. A massive time-saver with zero learning-curve.
- (2021-10-19) Dani Kritter: Hands down the best productivity tool I've used this year! Such a simple way to demonstrate to others how to do things. Why did this not exist before???
- (2021-10-15) Sarah C: Fantastic product! It's easy to use and made training a breeze. It shaved off so much time from the traditional cut and paste method of writing up instructions! I wish I had this years ago!
- (2021-10-14) Aaron Podolny: My favorite chrome extension: use it all the time at work to share how-to knowledge with my team!
- (2021-10-01) Jao Ortega: Ultimate time saver and it helps me a lot with the information distribution.
- (2021-10-01) Srinivas Rao: Hands down the most useful thing I've discovered in 6 months. It's so much better than sending someone a loom video because it makes it so easy for someone to understand how they complete a task. I was able to get my assistant do something that I'd been sitting for months in 2 days because of this.
- (2021-09-18) Alexander Tolivaisa: This is a game changer for my organization. Making SOPs and instructions are much easier!
- (2021-08-19) Mauricio Valencia: Brilliant!
- (2021-01-28) Partical Weng: What a brilliant tool! Easy to use, output the clear steps without doing anything. Just operate once then Cursive will create a tutorial for you!
- (2020-11-29) Alpin Adha: Superb! So easy to use and very helpful!
- (2020-09-16) Andrei Savu: So easy to use! Screenshots are great to explain how something should be done.
- (2021-10-15, v:2.0.0) Kyle Arch: Interferes with Google Calendar
When this extension is enabled, the Rooms tab on events in Google Workspace Calendar is not visible. Disabling the extension fixes the issue.
- (2021-10-14, v:2.0.0) My iTeleport: Conflict with Elementor plugin
If the new 2.0 version of extension is on the Elementor plugin editor is not loaded in wp-admin site. It is sure: I have searched for long time the reason of the problem and using incognito mode window the problem disappeared. Switching off one by one the extensions I find this one as the cause of the problem. Please check what could be the reason of conflict.
- (2021-10-14, v:2.0.0) Pamela Vachon: Interferes with conferencing options in Google Calendar
When this plugin is enabled, I cannot add conferencing options (we use Zoom integration) in Google Calendar. I will have to keep this plugin disabled until a solution is presented.
- (2021-10-13, v:2.0.0) Rob Davies: Google Analytics Conflict
Hi there, Recently noticed Google Analytics (GA) wasn't loading correctly in Chrome. Tried Incognito and GA loaded fine. Went through the process of activating all my Chrome plugins one by one and reloading GA to see if I could isolate what was causing the issue. Turns out Scribe blocks Google Analytics from loading. I'm running: Chrome Version 94.0.4606.71 (Official Build) (x86_64) on Mac OS Big Sur 11.6
- (2021-10-12, v:2.0.0) Laura Birot: Issue
Hi there, I installed your plugin on my Chrome profile last week to test and it was very cool, the idea is genious :) BUT it provoked some bug and issues. For example, I'm using Elementor on Wordpress and it wasn't displaying correctly after installing your extension. Another websites were also very longer to load, like Google maps or Trainline. So I deactivated your plugin. I thought it was important to send you my feedback because I think it's a very bad issue :( Thanks a lot and have a nice day! Best, Laura