Using this you can open multiple url at a single click & It will save all the url in memory even after shutting your computer
This is a must have extension for regular chrome user. Using this anyone can open multiple url at a single click and you ont have to enter your url every time. It will save all of your url and keep them in memory even after shutting your computer. So every time you open chrome you, all you have to do is single click and all your tabs will be in front of you
- (2021-04-23) Glenn Japson: Hi, this app is really great but recently it doesn't work with LinkedIn profile urls. I hope there will be an update soon. I'll change the rating as it goes. Thank you!
- (2020-01-06) Caspian Fischer Odén: Works perfectly. Very nice!
- (2018-12-10) LE ON: very nice
- (2018-07-30) Arvind G B: Does what it says. The only extension I've seen so far that saves the list as well.
- (2016-01-28) mayur kathuria: excellent
- (2021-04-23, v:0.0.1) Glenn Japson: LinkedIn profile urls not working
Hi, this app is really great but recently it doesn't work with LinkedIn profile urls. I hope there will be an update soon. I'll change the rating as it goes. Thank you!
- (2019-05-23, v:0.0.1) Autumn Candle: Not one-click, yet.
This is actually open in TWO clicks - first on the icon to open, then on the "open" button. Not a lot of extra actions, sure, but not the "one-click" functionality I wanted. Couldn't you have the URLs loaded via a settings option for the extension, and have the icon in taskbar simply activate the URLs, as the "open" button currently does? Then it would be one click to use
- (2018-08-12, v:0.0.1) Tom Piovoso: Doesn't work
Can't get urls to open. I am using Chrome Version 68.0.3440.106 on a 2012 macbook air Mac OS Sierra 10.13.5
- (2017-04-16, v:0.0.1) רעיה מאיר: Dont work on asus windows 10 chrome
Dont work on asus windows 10 chrome