Lets you open, copy or bookmark multiple links at the same time.
Linkclump gives you the ability to drag a selection box around links using your mouse to quickly open as new tabs, open in new window, save as bookmarks, or copy to clipboard. Similar to Snap Links or Multi Links for Firefox. FEATURES - Action: choose to open links as new tabs, into a new window, copy to clipboard or saved to your bookmarks. You can setup multiple actions. - Activation: choose how to activated the selection box using different mouse and key combinations (including shift/alt/ctrl). - Smart Select: tries to select only the important links on the page. Turn off this option to open all selected links. - Auto Scroll: the page will automatically scroll up/down to make it easier to select all the links at once. - Filter Links: include/exclude links that contain certain words. - Delay: set a delay between the opening/closing of each tab. - OS Tested: works on windows, mac and linux operating systems. Please note that support can not be provided as this is a free extension. Developers are welcome to submit PRs at https://github.com/benblack86/linkclump.
- (2021-05-10) Brian Estep: Doesn't work
- (2021-05-09) Мерцающий: Нифига не работает. Как выделить ссылки непонятно.
- (2021-05-06) Stephen B: Product works great and I love it. The thing is that it seems like it gets updated every couple of weeks, opening up an unwanted web page to promote itself, and changing all of its setting back to default. I'm getting really tired of having to go into its settings to reconfigure it all the time. Using it with the latest version of Edge.
- (2021-04-23) ekymobinternal ekymobinternal: Very effective and user-friendly add on. Helped to save my time.
- (2021-04-19) Paulo Roberto: So useful. Thank you!
- (2021-04-13) pengpeng lee: great !
- (2021-04-12) George Devo: Like some also says here, it was good until it stopped working. Update: Started working again! A bit moody.
- (2021-04-04) Anette Viketun: Har alltid fungerat bra....Men när den öppnar flera flikar som vanligt..så är det..varannan flik som har öppnat sig..och dom andra måste jag uppdatera....så jobbigt..då det finns inga andra..addons..som är bra..Hadde linky förut..men den går ej med chrome.
- (2021-03-31) Cindy Angulo: Loved using this until it stopped working. Please fix!
- (2021-03-30) Влад: Шикарное расширение, работает почти везде, есть сайты на которых не работает из-за долбанутого дизайна, можно скопировать ссылку, тайтл и еще мелочи которыми я даже не пользовался. Еще и это все с открытым исходным кодом, насколько понял.
- (2021-03-29) Alexander Pardon: Doesn't do anything....
- (2021-03-28) Josh Bauer: Extremely useful; thank you so much!
- (2021-03-21) Ron Fonteine: Ideal for grabbing links from Youtube subscriptions as YT no longer support RSS
- (2021-03-19) Emin Sabri Darici: daha denemeden rate istiyor
- (2021-03-16) José Andrés Pacheco Aedo: Buenísima, es muy personalizable.
- (2021-03-08) HebeStorm HuyNN: great app!
- (2021-03-07) SevenOfNine: Can no long open multiple links please help, it doesn't happen anymore and i have not changed any settings
- (2021-03-06) Razorback: Удобное, лёгкое расширение. Спасибо автору!
- (2021-02-26) JF Derouaux: Génial !
- (2021-02-23) darklight whatever: i can open mulitple links at once but when i want to exclude some links using the include/exclude certain words it still opens the links(anything after .com/)
- (2021-02-21) Carlos Morales: Great tool, for free and open source. Perfect for me. Thanks for create and share.
- (2021-02-19) keikai tama: gmailとoutlookでスクロールしながらは使えない。ヤフーメールは選択しながらスクロールできる。上のサイトでもできるといいのだが。
- (2021-02-16) Ben Huber: MUST have!! This is my most-used, most-needed, biggest time-saving extension I've ever used. The one I can least live without for work.
- (2021-02-12) Ray The Fox: This app is awesome for online school! Definitely gonna use this more often!! also gonna tell my friends abt this awesome app! :)
- (2021-02-11) Mark R: ClumpLink has saved me hours of copy and paste. It's easily one of my all time favorite browser extension. I wish Chrome and Edge integrated ClumpLink into their browsers.
- (2021-02-09) Luca Armanni: Ottima, anche se si potrebbe migliorare il livello di profondità dello scraping
- (2021-01-29) SoccerTV Live: nice extension
- (2021-01-25) Andrei Bogdan: Great tool!
- (2021-01-24) Baba: simply grate
- (2021-01-22) Miguel Mainieri: Excellent!
- (2021-01-21) John: Despite the awkward name, this extension has turned out to be one the few I cannot do without. I use it all the time. All the time...
- (2021-01-17) Николай Орлов: Отличное дополнение, то что и искал. Работает четко как в Chrome так и Firefox.
- (2021-01-13) B8ff: Really good extension, I've started using it because of a browser game but I started using it on things as simple as opening various youtube links at once. Brilliant function.
- (2021-01-13) Rahul Katarey: Everytime options tab pops up I need to create actions again. All the actions I created the last time are gone.
- (2021-01-02) Right Click: Finger saver, 1 click instead of 100's. Works as advertised except from links in a chrome Discord page.
- (2021-01-01) Alex Mos: Great tool for grabbing multiple links
- (2020-12-28) Kirkland Central: This review is mostly for when it worked, I loved it, worked wonders, made my private and work life so much easier. I subtracted a star because it just stopped working. I tried removing it and re-adding it, tried editing the settings and still no dice.
- (2020-12-24) Neku Sakuraba: so frrricccccking uuuuuseful , thanks to the devs, my keyboard broke
- (2020-12-18) Veronica Rojas GUtt: SIMPLEMENTE LA AMO. Le daría el premio Nobel.
- (2020-12-17) Kathy Watters: wow! great timesaver
- (2020-12-10) Meet Bhatti: Worst extention i have every Used. Please Don't try it.
- (2020-12-06) Shelagh Drew: This extension is the best. I use it daily several times a day. It save me a lot of time. There is just 1 thing, every time I open Chrome I get a popup asking me if I want Link Clump and want to rate it, that is very annoying. Because I have had it for several years and it never used to do that.
- (2020-12-04) Chefpayalgupta Food stylist: Amazing for my workflow
- (2020-12-02) Siavash Zarif: good
- (2020-11-26) Eric Galloway: Nice
- (2020-11-25) Guna Sekaran: Very easy to capture bunch of links in one shot.
- (2020-11-19) Michael White: The Bookmark function doesn't work. Like, at all. And neither does any option besides ctrl/shift + left mouse button on my computer. For some reason, holding down a letter key, such as "z" or "x" causes the mouse/touchpad to not work at all. So I can't draw a selection box in combination with a letter key. My only option is to use shift or ctrl. And when I do, and the action is set to "bookmark" the selected links - nothing actually happens. The links don't actually get bookmarked. Trust me, I've looked everywhere. Shouldn't there be an option to choose where we want to bookmark the selected links anyway? Otherwise even if the bookmarking function did work - how would we know where they are? At any rate, the other functions seem to work well enough (open in new window, open in new tabs, clipboard copy) as long as "smart select" is set to "OFF". The "smart select" option is definitely not very smart. I have no idea why it omits the links that it does - but it definitely omits good links that I need and skips right over links that I don't. So my only option was to disable it and manually filter out the bad links myself. I guess it was a good idea in theory to include a feature like that - but it needs a whole lot more work before it'll be actually useful and ready for the real world. Overall this extension isn't bad. It's certainly useful. But not as useful as it could be. It certainly didn't live up to the hype when it came to the bookmarking functionality, and honestly that's the main reason why I installed it in the 1st place. I hope the Dev fixes this issue.
- (2020-11-16) Ivan Paul Sarkozy de Chartex: Why doesn't it work anymore?
- (2020-11-14) Arkaprabha Majumdar: doesnt work for me...
- (2020-11-08) Malia Booker: quite literally saving my life when it comes to my dorky dragon egg clicking games
- (2017-06-10, v:2.7.6) Linkclump + Google Maps
Google Maps uses the right mouse button to control a few things. But Linkclump blocks the right mouse button. It would be great, if users can decide a PRIMARY shortcut for Linkclump (e.g. right mouse button) and a SECONDARY shortcut (e.g. center mouse button)
- (2017-06-10, v:2.7.6) Stopped working again
Official build 60.0.3112.24 (Chrome beta). Now, Linkclump won't work
- (2017-06-09, v:2.7.6) Ищенко Илья: Not working
After Chrome update, stopped working
- (2017-06-06, v:2.7.6) Tabatha Payne: help
not working... greyed out.. help
- (2017-05-31, v:2.7.6) Limiting Links
I use LinkClump with LinkedIn. I search for people, which results in lists of 10 names per page. I used to be able to just have LinkClump open all 10 profiles in new tabs. Now, it will stop after opening 5. Then I can open another 3, then another 2. Is there a work around for this?
- (2017-05-27, v:2.7.6) Mike Winchester: Not working
Not working anymore on latest Chrome
- (2017-05-21, v:2.7.6) problem on linux
this extension don't work on linux(ubuntu) chrome(and chromium)
- (2017-05-17, v:2.7.6) Dany Cevino Sobretti: Opens windows with malicious content
Hello, I have problems, I installed the extension, and every now and again chrome opens windows with malicious content, I just uninstall it, do you have any solutions?
- (2017-05-17, v:2.7.6) Carlos Martínez: Dev Channel
Hello, I think you should know that in DEV channel your extension stops working some days ago.
- (2017-05-17, v:2.7.6) Michael Dementev: Bug: Jquery tooltips aren't hidden after selecting
Repro steps: 1. Navigate to https://jqueryui.com/tooltip/ 2. Hover mouse over first link 3. Try to select few links using extension Actual: Tooltip is shown Expected: Tooltip should be hidden Video with repro steps: https://www.screencast.com/t/FwnjMjGwR82