Disable Autofill for specified websites (domains) and input field ids or disable autocomplete on the entire page.
- (2019-09-19) Kevin Bear: Would be very helpful, but doesn't appear to work anymore. First, it only lets you add by field ID, not by domain anymore. Second, if it did work, there needs to be a way to manage the rules. Third, it allows you to add field IDs, but doesn't seem to actually disable the autofill.
- (2019-04-16) James Litvak: This extension works. But I really was looking for one that can disable autofill by site, not by field.
- (2019-02-21) Henrik Hjort: Not working...
- (2019-01-22) Nicos: Doesn't work, don't install.
- (2019-01-14) Moses Shuwaks: Doesn't work
- (2018-02-15) jordan austin: Does not seem to work probably b/c chrome team no longer allows disabling autocomplete https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=468153