Drop down Search - Convert all dropdown to be searchable dropdowns - Rashid
Search any Dropdown. Click on this Extension from any page, it will convert any drop down to be searchable dropdown. Right Click Options -> Enter any URL you want to convert All the Time
- (2021-07-13) Omer Say: it's really nice working.
- (2021-07-07) haswill electronics: 真好，点击一下下拉框，再点击一下插件，下拉框就多出个搜索栏
- (2020-07-06) Eddie Lackie: It saves me SO much time (I have to look through drop down lists as a small part of my job)
- (2020-02-05) Aditya RAVI CHANDRAN: outstanding
- (2019-04-05) Deivis Swift: Would love to use this extension, but it's not working for my needs. I have a site with multiple drop-downs where the next drop-down's content depends on what gets selected in the first drop-down. With the extension I can find what I'm looking for in the drop-down, but once I select it the next drop-down does not update accordingly. Sorry if this is confusing, but unfortunately the extension isn't fully working as I was expecting. :(
- (2019-02-07) I was just about to go write a TamperMonkey script to do this, but decided to see if there were any extensions that already did. I was glad I did - this is exactly what I was looking for!
- (2019-01-07) Ameen Rabea: I love it so much, it works as expected, no I am able to search and filter the huge dropdown lists. Still it needs some improvements like: - Make it easy add/remove URLs for auto enable the extension only by clicking on the extension icon then select from icon menu - Allow wildcard URLs - Allow the user to unload the extension from the page - There is a bug, once extension is loaded/applied to the page, it removes the attached JS events from the dropdown menus ( like on-change, on-select, ... ). - allow wilde case URLs Thank you and Good luck
- (2018-09-14) Filip Kiko: Doesn't work right away. I have to refresh a page for the extension to take effect.
- (2018-09-04) Jimmi Jønsson: This is just awesome. Had to find a specific bank department in a list with over 200 options... Thank you for a great plugin and a real time saver!
- (2018-07-06) Jordan Kaye: Really like the functionality provided by this, but the regular expression matching against "correct" urls prevents many internal sites from working properly.. Please remove the validation, there are many more correct URIs than what is currently being accepted.
- (2018-07-05) Rémi Benoit: Breaks original list onchange actions. Could be fixed by selecting the original hidden list when interacting with the combo. Could be a little easier to add a website. Like click and add the domain. Apart from that works super well!
- (2018-06-16) arun verma: awesome
- (2018-01-11) Eliezer Cisner: I like the idea of being able to limit it to specific pages, if only I'll be able to limit it to specific dropdowns too. Say, perhaps by ElementID, etc.
- (2017-06-13) Justin Hauck: I really love this and is exactly what I need my only issue is that if I have a webpage with a port like http://188.8.131.52:1234 it says I need to enter a valid webpage for it to automatically add it to the list. Would be fantastic if I could get it so I don't have to click the top button everytime. EDIT:I don't know if it is because you have to be connected to a VPN to connect to this site I'm doing it on. I could send you screen shots if you would like. But it lets me put in just the ip but once I add the port it says I need to enter a valid address. There is one more issue I have which is causing me some problems. If you have a drop down that is locked and it changes depending on what another drop down picks you cannot change the locked drop down and it doesn't change when you select the unlocked option. Once again great job on this. A feature like being able to unselect a drop down to not be included, this might fix my problem.
- (2017-03-15) Eduardo Vieira Mendes: Really loved it.
- (2017-03-07) Syed Abu Bakar Syed Hussin: really helpful, thank for creating it xD