Tab Glutton helps you manage and navigate the growing number of tabs in your browser.
Tab Glutton is here to help you sift through the open tabs in your browser. It supports filtering open tabs by the tab's title or URL. Once you find the tab you're looking for, you can click on the entry to go directly to that tab. v2.2.0 - Pinned tabs are now indicated in the list, and the pinned status can be toggled v2.1.0 - Added preferences to show the tab lists with separators between each item or as individual cards for a stronger contrast v2.0.2 - Fixed an issue where closing tabs in different windows would shuffle the window order - Window order should now be deterministic based on how recently a window was last focused v2.0.0 - Modernized Tab Glutton with Material Design and a cleaner codebase v1.0.3 - Fixed an issue with the total tab count being off by one occasionally v1.0.2 - Fixed deprecated method usage for opening the popup through keybindings v1.0.1 - Several bug fixes and modernization changes v0.4.0 - Support for tabs across multiple windows - Preference added to highlight the group of tabs within the currently selected window v0.3.3 - Correct tab count is now displayed when restoring multiple windows (thanks, Afuna) v0.3.1 - Handles undefined favicon and titles better v0.3 - Cleaned up the UI - Compressed tab items to page title - Added basic Options - Choose how to display the URL for a tab v0.2 - Close tabs from the list - Highlights the currently selected tab in the list v0.1 - Display and filter open tabs
- (2019-10-29) Andrey Podzemsky: По интерфейсу лучшее приложение для табов
- (2019-08-17) Fumiya I: I have been using this long while. You can browse all of tabs with title easily and remove tabs as well. Searching feature is also awesome.
- (2019-04-18) Shrenik Shah: Loved this extension. Super easy to use and adapt! Differentiates the tabs opened on multiple monitors! Keyboard shortcut for this would be super awesome!
- (2018-09-21) Lee Hodsdon: It is handy but waste a lot of space; i.e., there is too much whitespace. Tab Menu has a more efficient list. As a test, I opened 22 tabs. In Tab Menu, all 22 tabs were listed and with room to spare before it would need to show a scrollbar. In Tab Glutton, only 10 of the 22 were listed and I would need to use the scrollbar to see the rest.
- (2018-09-18) Rainbow Warrior Princess: Suggestion: Option to show only tabs of active window and tab count of active window.
- (2018-05-08) Mars Hoxha: I like it
- (2018-04-15) iSoul: needs more options. namely the ability to save multiple tabs and load them later
- (2018-01-05) Souvik Roy: Very good
- (2017-06-15) Casper Wilkes: I like the extension a lot. It's pretty useful. It'd be even better if you could either sort your tabs, and/or move your tabs around. preferably both, but i'm not greedy. If i could do either, or both of those functions, i'd give it 5 stars.
- (2017-05-04) Alex: Too big interface
- (2017-03-23) Mr. Bits: Perfect, just miss dragging tabs (ordering), to get rid of all other extensions.
- (2017-02-13) Kevin Jin: Best tab list extension on tablet!
- (2017-02-09) Serj Levonyuk: Плюсы: - Показывает вкладки из разных окон Chrome. - Формат списка с крупными значки сайтов и большими отступами позволяет проще ориентироваться. - Поиск по названию сайта и по URL Минусы: - Нет настройки ширины списка, поэтому длинные названия сайтов обрезаются. Please add width adjustment for tabs list and you got 5 stars!
- (2015-11-16) Charlz Tellis: I really like it, but their should be a function to move tabs around
- (2015-07-27) Tony Nogaj: quite good! more customization please. would be better.
- (2015-06-04) Serhii Shcherbatiuk: Nice and simple extension! it just works! If you need to find the tab in ALL of your open windows. Most of such extensions searching in the current open window which is stupid. I hope this extension could have "close all" for filtered search or be able some way to quick multiple selection
- (2015-03-08) Slava Syrota: Отлично и быстро работает. Поиск есть на всякий случай, а остальное в принципе и ненужно.
- (2013-03-07) Riaz Ali: Very useful. I really like the css style used, colors, boxes etc.. This is a simple extension, would like a more robust version using the same design.
- (2012-10-13) Joshua Trotter: I agree completely with the suggestion in the review from Nov. 23 2010, that would be an amazing addition in advancing productivity and flow. Also adding a shortcut hot-key to have the window drop down would be a great(!!) addition. Might I suggest function(fn)+g ?