Displays the time until the next bus is arriving at your set bus stop.
Simple app that displays in the upper right corner how many minutes until the next bus will arrive at your chosen bus stop. Works for 68 transit agencies nationwide. ** To see more predictions, click on the bus icon ** ==================================== Predictions provided by the NextBus® tracking service. More info here: http://www.nextbus.com Available for the following transit agencies: AC Transit APL Asheville Redefines Transit Atlanta Streetcar - Beta Big Blue Bus Brockton Area Transit Authority Camarillo (CAT) CCRTA Chapel Hill Charm City Circulator City College NYC City of Oxford City of West Hollywood Config Stuff CyRide DC Circulator DC Streetcar Downtown Connection Downtown Connection Dumbarton Exp Charles River EZRide East Carolina University eTrans FAST Fairfax (CUE) Foothill Transit Fort Worth The T Glendale Beeline Gold Coast Transit Indianapolis International Airport Jacksonville LaGuardia Airport Employee Shuttle LaGuardia Airport Shuttle Los Angeles Metro Los Angeles Rail MBTA MIT Moorpark Transit Newark Liberty International Airport Nova Omnitrans Palos Verdes Transit SRIA Plymouth State University Portland Streetcar Prince Georges County RTC RIDE, Reno Radford Transit Roosevelt Island Rutgers Newark Shuttle Rutgers SEPTA SF Muni Seattle Streetcar Simi Valley (SVT) Laval Sonoma County Transit Tahoe TART Thousand Oaks Transit Toronto TTC Unitrans UC Berkeley University of California San Francisco University of Maryland Ventura (VCTC) Western Kentucky University Winston-Salem York College
- (2019-08-11) Chris Gori: Simple and effective!
- (2018-01-29) Katherine Bigelow: Great but I wish you could add more than one stop to track
- (2017-07-29) Chris Shenton: It has a limited set of Agencies, but since NextBus seems National (or Global?) I'd expect to see more transit systems -- e.g. WMATA in DC. If there's a way to add a NextBus feed, let me know!
- (2017-01-17) Brandon Cunningham: not good enough i want to delete it now....
- (2016-01-08) Fay Crisanto: You have only three New York boroughs, but none for Manhattan or Queens.
- (2015-07-05) Burnard Robertson: ok
- (2014-11-30) Milton Aparicio: awesome
- (2014-10-12) Marinel Recomanta: So cool and accurate :-)
- (2014-07-08) Raymond Yang: Great application. This thing is amazing.
- (2014-04-29) Ross Teixeira: Works awesomely!
- (2013-11-20) has seattle streetcaqr (one line, few stops) but not the rest?
- (2013-11-10) James Gregory: IMO, much easier to use than that Bus Times for Chrome. It would be nice if the route names were included along with the route number. For the transit system I use they have multiple routes that are broken split up into segments for next bus. Because of this it is hard to be sure you chose the right route. eg. The route I take is #3 but I had to choose '4' from the drop down menu.
- (2013-10-11) Allen Gainey: Don't know how i lived without it. Awesome!
- (2013-03-03) Carrie Chow: Fantastic. I use nextbus too much not to get this extension. :D
- (2013-02-28) Jason Chavez: A mix of ease and functionality built directly into your Chrome browser. A++
- (2013-02-27) This extension is a must have for any Bay Area transit user!
- (2013-02-27) James Bui: I love this extension! Whoever came up with this idea is a genius!
- (2018-02-10, v:0.48) Raymond Feng: More than one stop
Would it be possible to have more than one line per stop? Or more than one stop?
- (2016-01-18, v:0.46) william browning: CapMetro Austin, TX
Please add this bus service.
- (2014-09-28, v:0.46) John Dixon: Gps like the mobile app
It would be great to have GPS locate all nearby rout options like the app to facilitate informed decision making rather than looking up each route piece-meal.
- (2013-11-10, v:0.44) James Gregory: Route names.
IMO, much easier to use than that Bus Times for Chrome. It would be nice if the route names were included along with the route number. For the transit system I use they have multiple routes that are broken split up into segments for next bus. Because of this it is hard to be sure you chose the right route. eg. The route I take is #3 but I had to choose '4' from the drop down menu. I haven't checked other transit systems but the one that I've used is Thunder Bay Transit.