When I Clock Out is an extension for users of WhenIWork. It displays the hours you've worked and notifies you of when to clock out.
When I Clock Out is a third party chrome extension intended for employees that use When I Work. It will display the total hours you have worked this week in a convenient popup window, and it will give you notifications when it comes close to time to clock out. It does not store your user name or password, so it is secure too!
- (2019-11-20) Bence: Please add a clock in clock out button to the extension. Otherwise it's useless.
- (2019-11-08) Jesse: I think mine just worked correctly by chance. Having the same gmail address for the extension and the username for the app seems to help in flow together seemlessly. I actually reallu forget I have it until I hit overtime on a Friday.
- (2017-07-27) Celeste Bokrony: I can't even log in, it keeps loading the log in page... over and over...
- (2017-02-17) Kate Young: I cannot login at all.
- (2017-01-31) Ryan Jacques: Love this extension!! Extremely helpful especially on Friday.
- (2017-01-30) Molly Underwood: Awesome extension! Makes it very easy to keep track of my hours.
- (2017-01-25) Brian Simoni: Wow this extension is so helpful! Many thanks to the developers that created it!
- (2020-12-04, v:1.4) Jasmine R. Bombart, RN: Is there a PC-Laptop based App for When I Work??
Is there any PC-Laptop based App for When I Work?? The Website doesn't have the great function of the Android App has which I generally use for Scheduling myself for Open Shifts (that are released once weekly and are up-for-grabs by >500 other Employees)... but this App on my Phone will only display so many Openings on my Screen at once, so all Employees who use an iPad during this weekly "Feeding Frenzy" have a significant advantage- because they can view more Shift Choices at once, and more-quickly navigate through the ones they don't want, which speeds up their ability to "Take Shifts" they DO want!! Just thought I'd reach out to ask the question... Thanks so much! -Jasmine B [email protected]