Take scalable, semantic, accessible screenshots, in SVG format.
- (2022-11-20) Morteza Razavi (SMR): The concept is excellent, but the execution falls short; it could be so much better. For one test, I received a 400KB svg output, which wasn't too bad. However, there are several garbage attributes in svg that have no influence on svg output. I was able to decrease a 400KB svg file to a 1KB svg file by using the svgo tool and manually removing attributes. I'm hoping you can also work on optimization. Thank you once more.
- (2022-08-02) Nick Jameson: OMG, blew my mind. Worked on localhost and with a screen selection. Does not capture dropdown menus for me, but does the root page exactly!
- (2022-05-05) Ruben: Perfect tool when it worked, sadly not working any longer.
- (2021-12-11) Juan Alvarez: Amazing extension!
- (2021-10-25) Takashi SASAKI (佐々木隆志): Screenshot in SVG format is very useful. Texts are scalable and links are clickable. I hope I could do it by Headless Chromium...
- (2021-09-15) Roland Illig: Works out of the box and the result is impressingly close to the original. On Stack Overflow, a few of the colored rectangles and rounded corners are wrong, but other than that, it looks really good.
- (2021-06-30) cristian herrera: Does what I need it to do.
- (2021-06-24) Manya Manjunatha: its working perfectly
- (2021-04-19) Ivan Pantić: Very nice extension that produces workable, although not perfect results. Example of the thing that isn't working: CSS triangles.
- (2020-12-22) Đào Trần Thị: Really very bad, this utility can only be used once or twice and it fails to use it anymore. Most sites result in an error mentioning "<image> element must have ID"
- (2020-12-18) Stephan Meijer: Some sites work, but most sites result in an error mentioning "<image> element must have ID"
- (2020-12-15) Kashif Rafi: does not capture images, links are not working (behaving just as normal text)
- (2020-12-11) Michael Field: Amazing, original effort. Just for that it deserves not 5 but 10 stars!
- (2020-12-09) Andreas Madsen: It is what I've been missing for years. <3
- (2020-11-17) Juliana Peña: Great for taking scalable, accessible screenshots to include in a PowerPoint presentation or Word doc, as both of those support SVG images. Sadly a lot of apps still don't support SVG, but I hope the adoption increases with time.
- (2020-12-22, v:0.9.0) Đào Trần Thị: Can you fix the error in this utility. Thank you so much
When using the error "<image> element must have ID"