Translate manga from Japanese, Korean, and Chinese to English.
✔️ Works on EVERY manga site with the "translation panel" tool. ✔️ Best text detection in the world. ✔️ Best translations and OCR in the world. ✔️ Translation engine improved regularly. Coming soon: ★ Improved translation speed. ★ Automatic image deblur and decensoring.
- (2021-02-21) Dannish To: I love this extension. It translate far better than any another extension, but some page it doesn't fully translate, some text doesn't translate, I don't know if because color, font of text that it doesn't recognize. Truly love this extension, worth the upgrade.
- (2021-02-10) Alexander Elsen: Better than anything else I've tried. I plan to use this a lot.
- (2021-02-10) Dragons Tavern: Love the extension i only wanted to translate a doushinji, for some reason translating 6 pages made me waste the 50 free translations, i had to zoom a bit to get more accurate translations too, which also made me spend extra free translations and now basically im forced to pay the 7 dollar fee just to translate 1 thing, simply the monthly fee for someone like me who would use it incredibly rarely is too much and almost a waste.
- (2021-02-09) stevenson juillet: I'll give a better review if I can get a fix, after upgrading from the free trial, it won't translate anything for me. It just loads the strawberry and nothing is translated. Edit: Problem was fixed
- (2021-02-03) Cloutaku: Its a lot better than Anity. If it was free and paid from donations, it would've been the best translator out there. You would've earned a lot more by donations
- (2021-02-02) Tom Joe: Works great! Looking to subscribe but getting "An unknown error occurred. Check your internet connection and try again shortly." Will that issue get fixed? Want to make sure I'm not purchasing it for nothing.
- (2021-01-25) Nulve: This is by far the best translation extension available. I have tried several different auto translators and this one gets a better translation 95% of the time. IR also seems to be able to understand more of the smaller text than other more popular translators. looking forward to seeing what the future holds for this project.
- (2021-01-21) Grayson ': Definitely the best translator on the market. Worth the upgrade if you plan on using it a lot.
- (2021-01-19) darel noutsa: Simply the best
- (2021-01-08) Dhana: For sure, i will says, This app is the best in manga translation.... But i hope on future, you add something like... patreon or in-app ads... so by that money you can pay the service and also give unlimited quota for everyone... When i post this, the upgrade is 8.99/Month and 71.99/Yearly i think. this is expensive for people since now we have covid... not only that, i think if you make it cheap to upgrade you have more people to pay it and also you have a chance to have a lot of them,
- (2021-01-06) Dank Dan: I absolutely love it, but are you going to need to charge monthly fees for the foreseeable future or eventually faze them out.
- (2021-01-05) Miguel vera: por que bajaste de 100 a 50? :(
- (2020-12-24) arahman baig: please make it free
- (2020-12-22) Kaitlyn Smith: It's okay. It works better than the other options available but it makes my browser incredibly slow and it doesn't translate every speech bubble, sound effect, and small lettering. The "translate panel" which you're supposed to use to pin-point the small wording doesn't work at all - it'll just load and crash the page or freeze and never translate. So if it isn't initially translated then it just won't be, which is frustrating. Also, I paid for the upgrade but after the first time translating one page it crashed my browser twice and now there is "system maintenance". Almost right after I paid, which is, again, frustrating. Hopefully the bugs can be worked out or I can get my money back.
- (2020-12-16) Samuel: I'm impressed. Recently, i've been testing a lot of different manga translator apps and this one is the best so far. It needs a lot of improvement in detecting all japanese characters and translating it correctly, because i've seen the app translating "Ha" (in the context of someone running) to "Father-in-Law", at the same time it was translated as "Huh" as it should be. Informal japanese is not translated so well, but it is understandable.
- (2020-11-23) Adri Montgomery: Although obviously there are still improvements that needs to be made, this extension is the best one so far for translating manga! I have been having difficulties lately with translating certain mangas in websites but I hope it's just a temporary bug. I was having fun reading the raws because of this! :) I also hope there is a way to contact the developer or some sort of support measures for upgraded users. The email provided in the website doesn't work.
- (2020-11-15) Matte Crystal: Compared to Anity (The Most Popular Manga Translator Currently) Ichigo Reader Is way better. I've tried it on multiple Manga side by side comparing the results and I would say 90% of the time Ichigo reader provides a better translation. Ichigo reader also allows you to move around the translation bubbles, change translation font, and color. They're apparently other really cool features in works that will make Ichigo reader even better and more unique compared to the competition. I'm looking forward to these future updates, and will be sure to update this review over time.
- (2021-02-12, v:0.0.7) Kathy V: not working for me
i paid for it but its telling me to upgrade when i. already did
- (2021-02-07, v:0.0.7) ノコンポnocompo: Just display OCR-ed Japanese text?
A great feature would be to just display the original Japanese text so we can use it with tools like Yomichan to read real Japanese.
- (2021-02-06, v:0.0.7) stevenson juillet: Translating
after upgrading to the monthly sub, the extension does not translate anything. The strawberry just loads and nothing happens
- (2021-01-15, v:0.0.6) Phantom-Blossom: Subscription not loading
Hi! I recently just got your yearly subscription package and while whenever I enter the gumroad site it shows that I am apart of the yearly subscription package. However, when I go to use the panel to translate manga it says that I am still on the free trial despite the site telling me otherwise. Best regards, Leia
- (2021-01-01, v:0.0.6) Andy-Flori play-time: Not able to purchase the subscription
Hello! After using your free trial,you convinced to subscripe to your superb translator but gumroad doesnt let me purchase it ,its someting about please check your card information,i followed the steps from the site but it still wont let me subscripe
- (2020-12-28, v:0.0.5) Desotacando: Expansion of the niche
Could translate to other languages and not only English, like for example, Brazilian Portuguese
- (2020-12-24, v:0.0.5) arahman baig: make it free
please make it free
- (2020-12-22, v:0.0.5) Kaitlyn Smith: Refund requested.
Hello. I have just purchased the Ichigo Reader and have been unable to use it due to system maintenance and because the extension has been constantly crashing my browser. If possible I would like a refund for this.