Manga translator for Japanese, Korean, and Chinese to English.
✔️ Works on EVERY manga site with the "translation panel" tool ✔️ Highest quality text detection ✔️ Highest quality manga translation and manga OCR ✔️ pdf, zip, image upload support The #1 automatic manga translator
- (2023-09-24) Francis Pritchard: Now that Raw Manga Fan seems to be "dead" for a while now. It had one especially amazing feature: made the raw text also selectable in the browser. Please consider making this feature available for Ichigo Reader as well. This is the only reason I used both extensions until now.
- (2023-09-22) Shafial Anower: The best app for translating images very continently. The translation quality is definitely understandable majority of the times. I have noticed translations to be slower past 2 months at times compared to early year. I am waiting for a panel feature for the ios app to help translate some official websites that block extensions. Hopefully soon!! Overall, I recommend the service and people shouldn't complain about paying for service when its absolutely worth it for unlimited translations.
- (2023-09-20) Chen Xuan: almost perfect, one reason I can't give a 5-star is that it does not work on https://manhwas.men/
- (2023-09-12) bob musks: Useless app. Slower than other translator
- (2023-09-11) Crymic: Might want to disclose the "upload cool down effect". You can only upload zip files with 101 images at a time for translation. Then you have wait 35 minutes for upload the rest of it.
- (2023-09-10) ponetania ryuu: dont work
- (2023-09-10) Brandon Gao: Okay but how do i remove my card information??? im not comfortable leaving it there
- (2023-09-08) Jaden Yuki: Lately the panel feature does a pretty terrible job in placing the text over the bubbles. Its 99% of the time next to the original text. I remember couple of months ago it did not used to be like this. Hope it gets fixed
- (2023-09-02) le phenix: J'aime beaucoup ce plugin, mais j'utilise habituellement un navigateur qui utilise une base Firefox pour ces addons (librewolf pour être exact), et donc ne peut installer le plugin du chrome store dessus, je me demandais donc si il étais prévu a un moment de la rendre disponible en tant qu'addon dans le store de mozilla ?
- (2023-08-23) kanye west: i bought this translator and it translates well but the text is no where near the text boxes so i have no idea the order to read it, also the toggle doesnt work so i have to use the panel feature. please contact me so i can figure out how to fix this because i really want to read kiichi VS
- (2023-08-16) ramon borchert: Was very good at the beginning but got actually worse now in terms of grammar when i translate from japanese to english It ist sad because of It was so good in the beginning but now many sentences doesn't make any sence
- (2023-08-15) adel: i love this thank you so much please keep improving it i will Always subscribe to it
- (2023-08-09) Pudding: Thanks u alot for developing this extension <3
- (2023-08-06) Jack Johnson: Apparently there is a "free trial" but I can't even get it to attempt translating a single page in said free trial without it telling me to "feed the hamsters". Either the free trial is just a selling point for the subscription or there quite literally was no free trial to begin with. I genuinely can't tell if this is just bugged or if it's a just another marketing strategy
- (2023-07-23) Mame Qurage: The translation is really good so much so that I got curious on how this is possible. With my specific use-case it does more than enough to justify my needs for the extension. Quality is exceptional. Happy to have this.
- (2023-07-09) Yuzner Ardwiz: Not working at all for me. Asking to login, but it doesnt help at all. After logging in, still asking to login or upgrade. Useless extension.
- (2023-07-08) Mykhailo Astapov: This is gold, works superb!
- (2023-06-25) Patrick Jorge Sibayan (PJ): This is so handy. This is the best free translator.
- (2023-06-18) Miftahul Muhaemen: For now, I'm super excited to use it, heard it was the best auto-translator out there in the internet. Insta subs! It just bug me a little, do you in someway somehow, save for prolonged time, record in anyway, whatever your user upload or use in anysite? I don't think TOS is clear about this, correct me if I am wrong.
- (2023-06-12) Shafial Anower: The best translator app/service out there right for mobile reading and no other service comes close. I am able to read a lot of raw mangas ahead of everyone else. The only unfortunate thing is no panel feature yet on the app since majority of the websites block the extensions. Hope to see a panel feature soon. Otherwise, great app so far
- (2023-05-22) Yancy Gotshall: Works very well on most manga, though it seems to get genders confused a lot, with male characters being referred to as she/her and female characters being referred to as he/him.
- (2023-05-18) MAT: This is my second time subscribing. It works well, better than last time about a year ago. Uploading feature is also pretty good and I observed I get better translations using that. I'm not sure if it's possible but it would be nice to be able to upload/translate multiple files at once. 5 stars rating from me.
- (2023-05-13) nicholas woo: Great for downloading mangas from websites. I do have a question, is there a way to turn on the extension while reading manga online? I'm using g.e-hentai currently.
- (2023-05-08) sarwar hossain: After turning on the translator it shows ``feed the server hamsters`` and doesnt traslate anymore ,,, It worked perfectly in my first try but doesnt working anymore .
- (2023-04-26) SHARIF MAYENGO: Worked great
- (2023-04-25) Francesco Brosolo: It doesn't work at all.
- (2023-04-24) Thanyaboon Ratanatamcharoen: my cards can't subscribe this
- (2023-04-23) Hiri: Pretty freaking solid, it miss translates a few parts but makes really clean panels of text. Biggest complaint is that the price is really steep.. the monthly pricing is higher than most games, antiviruses, vpn and everything that has a subscriptions base. 3USD/month, or 50Usd for lifetime, would make it much more popular tbh.
- (2023-04-21) zhang yuhui: Paid twice but account still not activated
- (2023-04-18) Muhammad Osama: The accuracy of the translation can use some work, but this is actually incredible! Seamless translation and the embedded text feels like part of the original panels. Great work! Please consider updating the translation backend to support more accurate ones (like I get better versions from Google Lens for example).
- (2023-04-16) Prince_Of _Darkness: make monthly price 5$ and more people will buy it
- (2023-04-08) Sayan Roy: Set "Site Access" to "On all sites" or Ichigo Reader cannot translate. how can i fix this? i was trying to translate colamanhua.com pages
- (2023-04-04) Spirit: two things 1. when turning on the translator, it doesnt auto translate the pages 2. when using the other method (the panel one) it translates but the postioning of the text is all over the place and when moving to the next page it doesnt translate the other pages
- (2023-03-25) Miguel Rivera: After translating and downloading the translated image. It looks like it has a yellow overlay on the image.
- (2023-03-21) Luqman Zaki: love it
- (2023-03-11) Laurence: Incredible, the file upload feature in particular to translate entire chapters is fantastic!
- (2023-02-23) Accel Hiroki: Really convenient tool!
- (2023-02-22) Noel Kreiss: It's a good translator but you need to pay 9 dollars to have the full access to the translate. There is no cooldown on how many it can traslate so you just have to guess or get lucky Do not install this unless you're planning to subscribe
- (2023-02-13) Rahul Mahajan: The downloads are really slow i downloaded raws of manga about 5mb or so it translated them but the download speed is in kbps like 20kbps extremely slow
- (2023-02-13) Dreamy: great
- (2023-02-08) Zaki Asakura: The best right now. Really happy with the result. Fantastic work!
- (2023-02-06) Alfian “tetsata”: Sumpah ini extesion translate terbaik, hasil translatenya juga gak terlalu baku. Kekurangannya cuman agak mahal 9$ coy
- (2023-02-05) Alexandro Ribeiro: doesn't have for the Portuguese language :(
- (2023-01-31) Paulus paul: as someone who've been using a fair share amount of ml translation for jp i'd say this is pretty good, the translation is probably on the deepl level, and the textbook detection is around 80%+ correct, most of the times it could detect every textboxes, probably only leaving one small undetected textbox, which is most of the times just filler texts anyway. a feedback for me is probably to allow the subscribers to upload multiple pdfs at once and just let the app translate it one by one, waiting for a while would still be better than wait and having to upload every panel one at a time.
- (2023-01-30) Munhbayar Tuvshin: Where has this been all my life. This changes everything.
- (2023-01-23) Bryant Vu: I was blown away by how good this machine translation is compared to some of the human stuff out there. The translations are good enough to publish as is. Highly recommend it to anyone else that's okay with paying the subscription fee. I immediately bought the annual subscription after just a few chapters of reading. Don't really get why everyone is ragging on about the prices, guess they're just used to reading free stuff.
- (2023-01-14) Adhy Z: Finally I find the perfect OCR translation for jp manga, there are a little mistake (but it is really a little, sorry I am kinda perfectionist guy). I just added from chrome extension and use the free ver today and really satisfied. May I know what is the difference or what will I get if I subscribe? Excellent btw
- (2023-01-01) Sansakrit T: I have to say it's better than other translator in google add-on but 9USD/month that's abit too much for me.... 3,99 will be much more better and you can get more Subscription too.
- (2022-03-24) ramen 3: i hear good things about it but idk how to use it after i drag it over the panels
- (2022-03-19) Who Was: Absolutely amazed at the accuracy! I compared it side by side with the English translation of a manga that is originally in Japanese and not only did the Ichigo Reader translation tool very comprehensible, but it was virtually indifferent from the standard English translation done by a manga translator. Of course it isn't perfect, but It's most definitely better than most of the manga translation extensions I've came across!
- (2023-09-29, v:0.0.34) Cloud Strife: Cancel Subscription
Hello, I'd like my subscription ended Email:[email protected]
- (2023-09-21, v:0.0.34) Erik Lanning: Scheduled Maintenance
Greetings, I will be migrating the server to new and improved hardware. Expect possible performance degradation and outages lasting < 15 minutes over the next hour.
- (2023-09-21, v:0.0.34) Végéta Moustache: Issue with translation extension subscription
I recently purchased a subscription to your manga translation extension, expecting it would allow me to translate to other languages like French. However, after subscribing I realized the extension only translates to English, which unfortunately does not work for me as I am French and cannot understand English fluently. I sincerely request you cancel my subscription, as the extension does not have the functionality I require. Alternatively, I would highly appreciate if you could add options to choose translation languages, including French, so I can actually make use of the extension. Please let me know if you can cancel the subscription or add translation options like French. I would be happy to keep using the extension if it could be updated to work for my needs. I look forward to hearing back from you. Thank you for your understanding. email : [email protected]
- (2023-09-19, v:0.0.34) Oubi Gaming: Subscription Cancelled
Hello, I'd like my subscription ended Email:[email protected]
- (2023-09-12, v:0.0.34) yan keen Wong: Hello, I'd like my subscription ended Email:[email protected]
Hello, I'd like my subscription ended Email:[email protected]
- (2023-09-03, v:0.0.34) Moncerrat Martinez: Cancel Subscriptions
Hello, I'd like my subscription ended Email:[email protected]
- (2023-09-02, v:0.0.34) Mao-Yue Own: Cancel subscription
Hello, I'd like my subscription ended Email: [email protected] Thank you!
- (2023-08-19, v:0.0.34) Scott Pil: cancel
Hello, I'd like my subscription ended Email: [email protected]
- (2023-08-18, v:0.0.34) Scott Pil: cancel
Hi I would like to cancel my subscription. My email is [email protected]
- (2023-08-10, v:0.0.34) Erik Lanning: Server host issue
Server host seems to be having network issues. Performance may be spotty while they are fixing their issues. I will provide status updates as they come in. Translations should be working now.
- (2023-08-10, v:0.0.34) Erik Lanning: Server Issues
Greetings the server is experience issues. I am working on a fix now.
- (2023-08-09, v:0.0.34) Peter Zork: Upload cool off is way to low
"A subscription grants access to UNLIMITED ⃰ manga translations per month." is cleary not correct when it comes to bulk uploads, and should be changed in the description, because those are very limited.
- (2023-08-06, v:0.0.34) Natasha: Not translating
Hi, thanks for informing me how to fix the pdf issue and by zipping folders. But now nothing will translate for me, not even uploaded single jpegs.
- (2023-07-19, v:0.0.34) Piece of PDX: having issues with exporting files from the upload portal
certain jpegs don't download with translations, they just come in with original language
- (2023-07-18, v:0.0.34) Scott Pil: cancel
I'd like my subscription to be ended. Thank you, at the moment I don't need it.
- (2023-07-14, v:0.0.34) Cyrenzo Danathos: Cancel subscription
Hi, I would like to cancel my subscription please. I don't see any option to do it on my own. Email: [email protected]
- (2023-07-09, v:0.0.34) Natasha: Uploaded files get download as blank pages
So, I tested this with pdf files of 2 different manga, but for some reason the one pdf I upload it returns all my files blank. Like not even the images are there anymore. Is there a reason for that? I did get the pdf files from two different locations so I'm not sure if there's a setting or something? I know for sure though there's no security on it.
- (2023-07-04, v:0.0.34) Rocierra Green: Subscription
Hi, I have a question about the subscription if I cancel the subscription can I still have unlimited access to translations?
- (2023-07-01, v:0.0.34) ikkeh fapers: Upload cool off is in effect
i try to translate my manga using zip file,after3-4 translating,it say upload cool off is in effect try again after 58 minutes,what happened?how to fix it?
- (2023-06-12, v:0.0.34) Atlas: doesnt work
the whole reason i did the subscription was to translate panels for this comic to read. but it doesnt work. i want a refund & cancel my subscription
- (2023-06-04, v:0.0.34) Josh Roach (Rhondais): Safari Extension
Hello, I've used Ichigo a number of times before and have always been happy with it - the only issue is that when I try to use the Safari extension (despite being already logged in on Safari) it says I haven't upgraded. Any help here?
- (2023-05-24, v:0.0.34) JHONE: Portuguese translation
Is there a way to translate into Portuguese?
- (2023-05-24, v:0.0.34) Josh Park: Charged twice
Hi, really awesome work and effort on the extension. I’ve been using it quite frequently and like it alot. Just a small problem, Ive been charged twice for the monthly subscription tosay at 7:18am and at 12:38pm and was just about to ask for a refund on one of the subscription. E-mail address registered as is [email protected]. Should you need any more info please let me know. Thanks
- (2023-05-23, v:0.0.34) Jonathan Hewlett: Cancel subscription
Could you cancel my membership please? Money is tight right now and I haven't been using the app as much lately. Great app by the way, best one out there! Email : [email protected]
- (2023-05-19, v:0.0.34) Lee Ellis: Still free tier?
I paid but it still says I am Free Tier?
- (2023-05-18, v:0.0.34) MAT: Error when uploading
Regarding my last question. When I try to upload a file (.rar) I get an error. I tried using different images of different sizes but no success either way. https://i.imgur.com/JZZyBFA.png
- (2023-05-18, v:0.0.34) MAT: Uploading multiple files
Is there a way to upload/translate multiples files at once?
- (2023-05-17, v:0.0.34) %: Cancel my membership
As people said bellow, I'm not able to find anywhere how to cancel my membership. Could you do so for me? Email : [email protected]
- (2023-04-22, v:0.0.33) Wilson Tran: my subscriptions
Please check if I removed my subscriptions or what are the steps to do so? [email protected]
- (2023-04-11, v:0.0.33) ymd: More tiers for supporters
Hello, I'd like to ask for more tier for supporters, for those, who like me, don't read manga to the point of spending 9$ a month for half a dozen manga they have interest and aren't translated. I'd like to suggest a 2-4 dollars plan where either there's a page or size limit per month/week (eg 500 pages/500 mb) or a weekly subscription with unlimited translations. If you could do that, I'd gladly become a supporter.
- (2023-04-09, v:0.0.33) Andhika Moeliono: cancel my membership
pleasecancel my membership , i cant seems to find the unsubscribe method please do it before 12 april
- (2023-03-10, v:0.0.33) jamie kim: Site access
Ive been using this for a while now and its been fantastic, although on certain sites it doesn't really work and i dont know why. example: https://www.colamanhua.com/11816/1/412.html , it says to set it to all sites which i have but it still gives me the message.
- (2023-03-02, v:0.0.33) Datianzun Tulong: Chinese
Dear sir, really thank you for this fabulous product. it's very useful. But i really really need a setting to transfor other language to chinese. really hope you can consider it. Have a nice day ,and hope go well on your work. Thank you
- (2023-03-01, v:0.0.33) Vinh Vu: Cancel subscription
Hi, please cancel my subscription. I don't know where to cancel it myself, there is no option. Email: [email protected]
- (2023-02-15, v:0.0.33) William Dunn: not translating
I have not been able to translate downloaded files for several weeks. I even went back to previously translated files and it doesn't work now
- (2023-01-24, v:0.0.33) Monkey “D.” Luffy: The Translator wont translate the pages
It wont translate anything on its own. and if i select it, its all moved from its original panel, some of the words are even on the side of the screen off the panel. some of the text thats off the screen isnt even translated but its highlighted as if it were. please help
- (2023-01-21, v:0.0.33) William Dunn: problem
Cannot get the program to translate today or last 2 days
- (2023-01-17, v:0.0.33) Thomas Hicks: Not working
My translator stopped working today.
- (2022-03-24, v:0.0.23) ramen 3: should i use it on a computor or phone
- (2022-03-16, v:0.0.21) Bev. H: Issues loading translation
Hello! I have been using this translator on Lezhin without issue until today... for some reason it wont upload the translations (even if I use the panel). Also, I have never been able to get it to work properly on Boomtoon and its is wishy-washy for Ridibooks. Whats going on? (I do pay for a membership)
- (2022-03-11, v:0.0.20) Dean Lee: Local Manga Images
Is there a way to use this extension to translate the scans I have in my PC? I have my own scanned jpgs, and I would love to use this product to translate the jpgs I have in my local drive. I tried opening an image on chrome, but the app won't translate.
- (2022-02-09, v:0.0.19) Fabrizio Feitosa: Portuguese?
Hi! I would like to know if it would be possible to translate to Portuguese.
- (2022-01-21, v:0.0.19) Grayson ': Billing Cycle
I forgot to turn off the yearly billing and got charged for this year. Is there any way to get a refund?
- (2022-01-10, v:0.0.19) Mao Lebron: subscribe/upgrade
stupid question but where can i make a subscription/upgrade?
- (2022-01-01, v:0.0.19) tr ue: Getting Pro without Credit card?
Is there a way to get Pro without using a credit card? Paypal for example?
- (2021-12-31, v:0.0.18) Mohamad Khairul Nizam: Can't login
So right now, I can't even login to my account after refreshing so I need to wait until the maintenance I suppose ?
- (2021-12-31, v:0.0.18) Mohamad Khairul Nizam: Is the server have any problem right now >
It won't translate just now. My email is [email protected]
- (2021-12-30, v:0.0.18) Vlad98: I have subscribed , but have an issue "queued"
i just subscribed and have an endlessly issue queued . In extension it say that i am "Supporter Tier" . Mail wich i use [email protected]
- (2021-12-24, v:0.0.17) Erik Lanning: Server Maintenance
Ichigo Reader may be down for a couple seconds to a couple minutes today (12/23/2021) while I add more infrastructure. After this is done, translations will be faster and more users will be supported. Thanks for your patience.
- (2021-12-19, v:0.0.16) NHG amer: I have subscribed but get message saying feed the hamster
I have already paid the monthly fee and have been charged for it but I only free free tier and feed the hamster message. help