Adds context menu that lets you search selected text in Jisho.org.
Adds a context menu to search Jisho for the highlighted word.
- (2020-01-14) César Anthony Díaz Esquén: Muy útil
- (2018-12-12) Ash Frierson: Exactly what I was looking for. Thanks!
- (2018-04-21) Carlos Soto Geldres: justo lo que buscaba
- (2017-09-05) It's a lifesaver. I've been using it extensively almost every day for a year now. Dear Daniel, could you please please add the optional configurable shortcut? So one can select a word and just press two keys. This would save like twice the time to get to the page. I'd donate!
- (2017-08-18) Mark van Dijk: I love it! Very useful. One request: is it possible that you add another context menu option "search kanji" (perhaps only when selecting a single kanji)? For example, when I select 平, and then select "search kanji", it would search jisho for "平 #kanji". This would give me the stroke order after just one context menu click, which is what I'm using this for primarily. Thanks! Great extension. ♥️
- (2017-01-23) Hieu Nguyen: This is awesome!