Merges your tabs into one location to save memory usage and increase your productivity.
Tired of searching through squished tab icons to find that one tab you are sure is there? With TabMerger you can simplify this clutter while greatly increasing productivity in a highly organized and customizable fashion! With a single click, you can have all your tabs in a single place, where you can then re-arrange them into appropriate groups, delete extra/unwanted tabs, customize group colors, and so much more. All tabs that are merged into TabMerger are stored internally for you to use at a later time, even when you close the browser window. Lots of analytics are provided to keep you informed about the state of your tabs. In addition to reducing the heavy tab clutter, TabMerger significantly reduces the memory usage of your machine as on average each chrome tab can use 25MB-100MB of RAM. These add up quickly if left open and can significantly slow down your machine, but with TabMerger you simply have a list of tabs which can be re-opened when you really need them. FEATURES Global: - Merge ALL tabs: Merges all the tabs in your current window and displays them in TabMerger. - Merge LEFT tabs: Merges all the tabs in your current window to the left of the current active tab and displays them in TabMerger. - Merge RIGHT tabs: Merges all the tabs in your current window to the right of the current active tab and displays them in TabMerger. - Open All: Opens every tab from every group in the order that they appear. - Delete All: Deletes all the tabs from every group (also, deletes all the groups leaving only one default group). - Share All: Generates a unique link which can be shared with others who have the TabMerger (at the user's discretion) to show them your tab's and groups. Note that the total number of tabs merged into TabMerger are displayed at the top of the page. Groups: - Hide Tabs: Hides every tab in the given group, these are still tallied and "visible" to TabMerger (just not to the user). Useful when you want to save space for less relevant groups. - Open Group: Opens all the tabs in the corresponding group ordered as they appear. - Delete Group: Deletes all the tabs in the corresponding group, along with the group item itself. - Edit Group Title: Allows the user to edit the group's title. This is useful to name groups meaningful names according to the tabs inside. - Pick Group Color: Provides customization for the background color of the group through an easy and intuitive color picker. - Add Group: Located at the bottom of the groups section, this allows you to add an additional group to TabMerger. Note that each group has a "Created" timestamp to let users know how old each group is. Additionally, each group has a sub-heading listing the number of tabs in the group and their corresponding "weight" compared to the total number of tabs in TabMerger - providing the user with more insight into each group. Tabs: Each tab is moveable within its own group and can be moved from one group to another using the "menu" icon located to the left of the tab icon. To delete a tab, simply hit the red "x" button on the far left on the tab's row. Settings: Users can change the default group title and color, choose whether restored tabs are kept in tab merger or not, and include a list of websites which they prefer not to have merged into TabMerger. Context Menu: If you right click anywhere on an active tab's page, you can access extra TabMerger functionality. These include the Merge ALL Tabs, Merge LEFT Tabs, and Merge RIGHT Tabs features described above, as well as the following. - Open TabMerger: In case you want to simply open the TabMerger extension page without merging any tabs in the current window. - Merge ONLY: to simply merge the current active tab, without touching the rest. - Merge EXCLUDING: to merge all tabs other than the current active tab. - Exclude site from TabMerger's visibility: Updates the appropriate settings field with this tab's link. This can be seen as a shortcut to avoid having to type the link from memory (or copy/pasting) if the tab is already open. - Instructions: Direct link to TabMerger's instructions page (this one). = Contact Us: Direct link to TabMerger's contact page, incase a user has any questions or inquiries. There are many more features that we plan to implement and we would love to incorporate any feedback provided by our users. PRIVACY & SECURITY Your privacy and security is of utmost concern for us at TabMerger. For this reason, we vow to never share your merged tabs with anyone without your consent. This means that any information that you store in TabMerger is only visible to you - nobody else. Disclaimer: we provide a link sharing feature which allows the user to generate a unique link representing their current TabMerger configuration. The user should only share this link with trusted sources at their discretion.
- (2020-11-23) Arbaz Ahmed: This extension improved my productivity and my tabs now look organized! Good job.
- (2020-11-23) H G: reviewed it. i think it is neat, you can definitely organize your tabs better without scrambling to find the "stackoverflow page that was previously opened". It is definitely a great tool for a developer to have. However i do think it does come at a cost when you have to reopen/load pages again because at the end of the day it's only a link. I think it would be much better if when you click on a link it would jump to the page if it is already opened, instead of reloading the page in a new tab again. And also if you are opening a group of pages and 99/100 pages are already opened then you can optimize it to only load the one page that isnt opened yet. But those are some of the nitty-gritties i found that can be improved on, overall the project is solid.
- (2020-11-21) Brag Deal: Absolutely amazing. Saves so much time searching for tabs!!
- (2020-11-21) Denise Fila: This extension is super useful and well made. I especially enjoy being able to customize the groups according to my liking. Thank you for publishing this, I would highly recommend TabMeger to anyone!!!
- (2020-11-18) Salman Imtiaz: The idea and functionality is excellent. It can group my many tabs together and it gives me freedom to work around many opened tabs at once. Great extension.