This is bit domain proxy extension
- (2015-12-07) Васил Тошков: Not working for me. I am using PeerName : https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/peername-surf-blockchain/kkdihlopcnkjinfjhbeopjfmnfpcoaop
- (2015-06-26) Harry Evelegh: Not working
- (2014-08-25) Cap'in Queeg: Doesn't work, it doesn't allow connections to either .bit domains, or non-.bit domains
- (2013-11-20) Derf Shaya: Does not work.
- (2013-11-07) Danny Thorpe: All urls fail with mandatory configuration proxy error, for .bit and non-.bit domains.
- (2013-08-29) Dave Dugal: All .bit URLs fail with a mandatory proxy error.
- (2013-07-10) mohd waseem: yes it's working fine.
- (2013-07-10) Umesh Samarya: its working...
- (2013-07-10) jyotsna gupta: now its working fine.... :)
- (2013-07-02) A Pearce: ...not working for me...
- (2013-06-27) Chris Noushi: not working.
- (2013-06-14) maaya infotech: This is just the beginning. Other supports can be added as needed in future.
- (2013-06-12) Jacob Schleappi: Useful, it works. That said, i would prefer it to be open sourced so we know for sure if this is going through a trustworthy proxy service or through something else, and so improvements and new features might be added, such as support for .tor and OpenNIC domains as well.
- (2013-06-07) praveen verma: Work perfectly