A bookmark viewer to see all your bookmarks with screenshot of the webpage.
It's ok if you can't remember title of the webpage you just added in your long list of bookmarks as long as you know how the webpage looks like. With live bookmarks you can not only see the title of the webpage but also a thumbnail of the website next to it. Enjoy! Features: - View all bookmarks categorized by folder - Live thumbnail of each bookmark - Click on the bookmark and open webpage - Share bookmarks on social media with single click Support this extension: https://donorbox.org/to-sustain-building-google-chrome-extensions V-1.1: - View bookmarks in full screen V-1.2: - User friendly folder collapse V-1.3: - Search bookmarks - Delete folders - Delete bookmarks V-1.4: - Load thumbnails only when needed - Load thumbnails smoothly v-1.5: - Load only visible thumbnails v-1.5.2: - Separated Total Bookmarks and Total Folders numbers v-1.5.3: - Updated thumbnail library How to: - Click on the title or thumbnail of the webpage to open a webpage - Click the triangle next on right side of any folder name to toggle visibility of the bookmarks under a particular folder - Click "Parent" to go to the parent folder - Click social media icon on a bookmark to share the webpage on social media
- (2020-03-24) Mac McCarthy: Hmmm fine if you want to see jumping balls all day, let the browser open with only 61 web thumbs to draw / update, came back 3 hrs later, only one was filled in the rest were still jumping, I did use amphetamine set on 10 hrs to stop the mac from going to sleep and allow it to run but alas nothing. Still yet to find a good thumbnailer for chrome.
- (2020-03-11) Ali Mez: Yeah deleted my bookmarks. Thanks.
- (2020-02-23) Dominik Rutschmann: The general idea is nice, to simply have a visual bookmark manager with site previews, without having to login to a 3rd party account. B u t the problem I have is that the previews are endlessly loading. Hence I don't have site previews, just jumping baaaaaaalls (epic voice guy). As it is not hard to imagine, this totally cripples the extensions usefulness.
- (2018-11-02) Florian Grohmann: Really? Delete button just 2px next to the folder collapse button. No, question if the folder should be really deleted, no undo for deleting. Yes, I accidentally hit that button. This is not good usability.
- (2018-04-09) abstruseoni: I only get 404 errors as thumbnails, even though the links still work. I hope they fix it, but for now it's useless for me.
- (2016-04-07) Sasha Choko: Убрал одну звезду, так удаление закладки Не работает. Удаление папки работает. И біло бы не плохо, кнопку удаления сделать чуть отдельно от кнопок соц. сетей и выразительней. А в целом идея нравится.
- (2014-12-19) Laura Xu: Very useful.
- (2019-02-15, v:1.5.3) mufasas1lion: not working
using brave browser which is supposedly based on chrome. extension isn't working. please help.