Replace new tab page with a personalized dashboard that brings your very own version of The Good Place right to your desktop.
Calling all Good Place fans! Make The Good Place your Chrome home with an all-new tab page that features your favorite characters, quotes and photos from the show. Complete with weather updates, calendar reminders, and daily “inspiration” from Eleanor and the crew, you can become more productive and feel like you’re getting into The Good Place every single time you go online. FEATURES: -Replace curse words from your Chrome with the Obscenities Censor -Search the web using your very own Janet -Pry yourself away from the internet with the “Joy of Missing Out” built-in break reminders -Replace “Thumbs up” and “Thumbs down” buttons on YouTube with “Good Place” and “Bad Place”
- (2020-04-08) Hiếu Edgy: I like how it works on Google Chrome but would even love it more if they make one for Opera browser. Nah, they're lazy now cause the show is over and I miss the characters, the story, everything, huhu...
- (2020-03-10) Tinovimba Mawoyo: The extension is excellent
- (2019-11-28) Serdar Altın: YA BASIC!
- (2019-10-08) Pete Killingley: Good fun, but having this extension caused an annoying problem where my cursor would often jump to the beginning of the line while I'm typing. Disabling the extension sorted the problem.
- (2019-08-30) Hrach Ayunc: Everything is great! Can you make temperature display in celsius too?
- (2019-04-15) Felipe Pinheiro: Please add a Celsius option to the New Tab! Everything else is A+ great.
- (2019-04-12) Jotape Fischer: Poderiam permitir o "Ask Janet" como página principal. Mas, contudo, ainda fiquei muito feliz quando descobri esta extensão.
- (2019-04-07) Ran Arad: Cute, but caused a problem with whatsapp web, where the cursor jumps to the start of the line when receiving a message, messing up the text.
- (2019-03-07) blasé: This is insaneeee! Totally in love with it! Thanks!
- (2019-01-31) Rebeca O. Rosario: queria que fosse traduzido
- (2018-11-02) Aneka Chavez Torres: I Can finally ask Janet!
- (2018-10-15) Annie Bartlett: Love it only problem is that the temperature is not in celcius
- (2018-10-08) Day Payne: I cannot get Ask Janet to work but this is such a lovely and small concept!
- (2018-09-19) Hardthoughts: I love it!!
- (2018-09-13) Loved it!! But you missed a few swear words for the obscenities censor (especially the C Bomb oops)
- (2018-09-11) J Crook: Lightning is misspelled, unless of course, you're actually talking about lightening, which is related to pregnancy. But since it's up by the temperature, I assume that you guys just don't know how to spell lightning. Anyway, this is not the sort of thing anyone would keep for long, so the misspelled lightning will only bother me for a short time.
- (2018-09-11) Dylan G: Everything the show and the cast and the podcast and the marketing team does just makes me love this show more and more. It's not even possible yet they somehow manage it.
- (2018-09-09) Nilson Perboni Neto: Just wish that was an option to change the temperatures to ºC
- (2018-09-08) Raphael Lackner: Very well if you use English... Not working in German but that is ok.... ;)
- (2018-09-06) Suha Basit: I love this extension, however even when I turned off the warning after a certain amount of time, it still shows up which is getting super annoying, I don't want to remove it but the warning still pops up even after I uninstall and reinstall it.
- (2018-09-03) Jessica Hutchinson: This is forking brilliant.
- (2018-08-24) Jason Leung: Awesome extension! Really fun and creative.
- (2018-08-23) Justin Desjardins: This is amazing!
- (2018-08-23) Chloe Petersen: Why is there no daily philosophy lesson from Chidi? Cause that would be awesome.
- (2018-08-22) Everything's Shiny: Everything is Fine
- (2020-05-14, v:1.0.5) Ricardo de los Santos: Cambiar temperatura a Celsius
Cómo se puede cambiar? Toman los datos de mi localidad? Gracias.
- (2020-02-27, v:1.0.5) Sarah Mungai: how to change weather location?
hi! i just got the good place browser and the weather location seems to always be in the good place. is there a way to change it from the good place to the bad place every now and then? or are the locations based on my actual location - like if I got to another city, will that change? not a huge deal, but it's kinda fun to see the bad place weather. :)
- (2019-09-03, v:1.0.4) Gillian LP: Weather display
Is there any way to change the weather display on the plugin to celcius instead of fahrenheit?
- (2019-06-27, v:1.0.2) El Jammp: Please spanish version of this awesome extension <3
please make a spanish version, it is very beautiful but there are many people who see the good place and do not speak English :'c
- (2019-01-09, v:1.0.2) Eris ƨiᴙƎ: Issue with your "The Good Place" addon
Hello, recently I've added your addon to my chrome, and since this I've encountered small issue and I don't know if this is some bug or something, but it is really annoying. Whenever I was in some comunicator (i.e. messenger) my keyboard cursor kept, at random moments, going back to the beggining of my sentence. Issue dissapeard after I uninstaled your addon. Please help me with this issue, I really do like your addon but beacuse of this bug I cannot use it :( f o r k
- (2018-09-20, v:1.0.1) Mafalda Brito: the good place theme
So I have added the theme but everything is still the same can someone help me??
- (2018-09-18, v:1.0.1) Avalon McKune: Cursor Error
When I have the extension enabled, any time I am in a text box (for example a facebook message) and there is any kind of alert or notification (for example receiving a facebook message) the cursor jumps back to the beginning a couple of times resulting in jumbled text. This has been frustrating enough that I've had to disable the extension.
- (2018-09-10, v:1.0.0) Dave Steeves: Extension causing GMail problem
When this extension is enabled and I'm typing an email in GMail, the cursor keeps jumping to the start of the line I'm writing. When I disable it, this behavior stops.
- (2018-09-06, v:1.0.0) Suha Basit: 'Joy of Missing out' Feature not turning off
I love this extension, however when I turn off the warning to show up after a certain amount of time, it still shows up. I don't want to remove the extension but the warning still pops up after the designated amount of time even after I uninstall and reinstall it and turn off the option. Is there anyway to fix this? Many thanks!
- (2018-09-06, v:1.0.0) Janet
How do I get to Ask Janet?
- (2018-08-31, v:1.0.0) Jason Black: Good Place vs Bad Place
Hi, crazy idea, what if you were rated by what sites you visit, like the characters are rated by what actions they take on earth?
- (2018-08-28, v:1.0.0) Steve Jenkins: "Lightning" spelled wrong
On the new page screen, the weather is shown. When the weather for The Bad Place is shown, it reads, "Flesh Tearing Lightening in The Bad Place" It should be "lightning" rather than "lightening."