Replace new tab page with a beautiful and simple list of your personal goal dashboard for inspiration and reminder.
Replaces your new tab page with your goals to keep you focused and help you achieve them.
- (2017-09-25) Paul Cichocki: This is amazing!! Totally loving it. Making every day a better day :)
- (2016-10-27) Celeste Banning: it is a nice app but the 'year'intentionlist is not useable and nothing has been done about it so far so that makes the app useless
- (2015-02-14) Anand Gupta: Simple, very effective, smartly placed in the age where we spend most of our laptop/desktop time online on web browsers, easy to use!
- (2015-01-02) Nancy Riley Wong: i really like the concept and design. i did run into a problem where i deleted all the text for the 'year' column and hit enter. i couldn't get back to editing the text field anymore.
- (2015-01-01) Soumia Fares: Found this very simple and useful :) Thanks!
- (2014-12-30) Jonathan Leung: Hell yeah!
- (2014-12-29) Gaurav Sharma: Smart, simple, useful.
- (2014-12-29) Marius Ursache: Was using a Google Spreadsheet to keep track of these goals. Now I found something better—this.
- (2020-10-31, v:2.2) Trutheos: Is this app still working?
I used to use this and wanted to do so again, but I keep getting a "corrupted" error message when I try to double-click the page after I have installed the app. I notice that there are no reviews for several years, so I wonder if you are gone now.
- (2016-06-30, v:2.0) Brooke Barnett: Year Field Not Working.
Will you ever fix this? It seems to be a universal bug
- (2015-02-17, v:2.0) Sam Liu: "Year" field stopped working after double click
- (2015-01-04, v:2.0) Joanne Ma: Cannot Edit Year Column
I can't edit the year column after I double clicked it... everything disappeared!